Callaway Diablo Octane 9.5* S driver
Nike VR-S 3W
Cobra AMP Cell 3H
Callaway Big Bertha 3-10i, 50* W
Ping M/B 56* W
Ping M/B 60* W
Odyssey Black Series #8 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've never been too worried about his length. Accuracy on the other hand...

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

• Administrator

He apparently played with Trump and Dustin Johnson yesterday (Thanksgiving)?

https://www.cbssports.com/golf/news/president-trump-plays-post-thanksgiving-golf-with-tiger-woods-and-dustin-johnson/

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

42 minutes ago, iacas said:

He apparently played with Trump and Dustin Johnson yesterday (Thanksgiving)?

Today (Friday) I believe.  Tiger has made a few off-course decisions in life that didn't work out too well.  This will rank right up there.

Edited by metaswinger

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, metaswinger said:

Today (Friday) I believe.  Tiger has made a few off-course decisions in life that didn't work out too well.  This will rank right up there.

I disagree, and will urge you to please remember our rule: no politics.

And yes, today. I thought today was the 25th for some reason.

• Like 1

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Dana Dahlquist has some photos of Woods on the range I think today. That A9 position looks like less stress on the back.

https://www.facebook.com/dahlquistgolf/posts/10159460027855212?pnref=story

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

4 hours ago, metaswinger said:

Tiger has made a few off-course decisions in life that didn't work out too well.  This will rank right up there.

Nah, it's becoming something of a tradition for Tiger to hurt his stock on Thanksgiving :-P

Please stay healthy this year, Tiger. If you can't come back, then what hope do I have? Rooting for him this season, despite my razzing here haha. 

Constantine

• Administrator

Hmmm, how to comment on this without being political... 

This is challenging haha. OK, here goes:

Respect to Tiger not caring at all if people will approve of this or not. I like that. 

Constantine

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, JetFan1983 said:

Respect to Tiger not caring at all if people will approve of this or not. I like that. 

He's played with every president. That's remaining neutral. You either play with none of 'em or all of 'em.

1 minute ago, iacas said:

He's played with every president. That's remaining neutral. You either play with none of 'em or all of 'em.

Yea I'm on board with that. 

Constantine

DJ and TW tee shot today. Thoughts?

Nike VR-S 3W
Cobra AMP Cell 3H
Ping M/B 56* W
Ping M/B 60* W
Odyssey Black Series #8 

1 minute ago, Dakota Atkinson said:

DJ and TW tee shot today. Thoughts?

Yea 1) two shots in less than 50 seconds. Let this be a lesson to everyone. and 2) Damn that's a gorgeous golf course!

Constantine

3 minutes ago, JetFan1983 said:

Yea 1) two shots in less than 50 seconds. Let this be a lesson to everyone. and 2) Damn that's a gorgeous golf course!

Haha. Totally agree with both points 

Nike VR-S 3W
Cobra AMP Cell 3H
Ping M/B 56* W
Ping M/B 60* W
Odyssey Black Series #8 

Woods looks like he has old man finish, but according to Faxon, hit it past DJ half the time, hey if it goes far and straight, who cares how it looks?

I read Woods is designing a Trump course, forget where, so if true, partly business round.

http://golfweek.com/2017/11/25/exclusive-brad-faxons-takeaways-from-a-round-with-tiger-woods-and-donald-trump/

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator

A point I hadn't considered before:

One more point: I think the rehab stint was more important for Tiger than we can know. The DUI report made clear how out of control his prescription drug use had become. Tough to play golf like that. If his mind is clear and his body flushed-out from all of those toxins, that could make this comeback much different from all the previous, aborted ones.

http://www.golf.com/tour-news/2017/11/26/tour-confidential-previewing-tiger-woods-return-hero-world-challenge

Wow!!!  This I did not realize the rate of winning when leading after 54 holes.  It just show how great he was in his prime...

In his prime, Woods converted 93 percent of his 54-hole leads/co-leads – by comparison Jack Nicklaus converted 60 percent of the time when leading after three rounds – and he’s spent 683 weeks as world No. 1. Everyone else has a combined 384 weeks atop the world ranking since 1997.

http://www.golfchannel.com/article/rex-hoggard/woods-offers-peek-past

Edited by Yukari

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2