IGNORED

2014 NHL Playoffs

tmac20
Note: This thread is 3604 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The Habs win the next two games. Boston is tired.

If you think it's the Bruins who are tired, then you aren't paying attention.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wow. What a push back from the HABS!!! Really used their speed well tonight, had the Bruins scrambling. Game 7, here we come!!! :dance:
  • Upvote 1

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Big comeback by the Rangers! Congrats to Marty St. Louis. Great series. Bracket is still intact! :-)

I was at the game tonight in Pittsburgh and it was a tough loss. Bielsma has coached his last day in Pitt i believe.

Driver: Taylormade RBZ :tmade: Irons: Titleist AP1 :titleist: PW-4 All other clubs are needing upgrading as I am able to afford it.

Anyone else see Lucic being a world class douchebag in the post series handshake line? Just finished watching the game on PVR. Good win, @tmac20 called it a few posts ago, the Bruins were tired, especially Chara. HABS speed just wore them down that much faster. Bring on the Rags.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator

Lucic being a world class douchebag

No need to say more.

I agree, even if I skipped that part to get back to watching Person of Interest. :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Even though the Wild lost it was nice to see them play the champs tough. I think their young guys are better and will be better than what some people are saying.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Montreal certainly played better.  Congrats to them.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Montreal certainly played better.  Congrats to them.

Pretty sure Chara was playing hurt. Seems like the game 5 blowout in Boston was all they had left in the tank. I'll be honest, I really though Montreal were done like dinner after that game, the Bruins were absolutely dominant in game 5, especially their D. They just couldn't keep up the intensity after that. Great series, as always when it's Habs vs Bruins, too bad Lucic couldn't find it within himself to be a little graceful in defeat.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

I'm not sure what was going on with Lucic.  There has to be more to the story than we are hearing.  And frankly, we shouldn't be hearing about it at all.

I am not referring to this series, but I am actually surprised there are no fights during the handshake part of the playoffs.  You've been kicking the snot out of each other for all the games, with tons of trash talk and sometimes marginal hits.  The game ends and the adrenaline has to still be pumping.  I half expect the closing scene in Slapshot .

Scott

My Swing Thread

It is always a good day when I see the Penguins lose a playoff series, but to the Rangers? Tough choice. :~(

Go Habs!!

Bill M

It is always a good day when I see the Penguins lose a playoff series, but to the Rangers? Tough choice.

Go Habs!!

I thought, as a Philadelphia area resident, you were going to add, "and the Bruins." :-D

Scott

My Swing Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by phan52

It is always a good day when I see the Penguins lose a playoff series, but to the Rangers? Tough choice.

Go Habs!!

Originally Posted by boogielicious

I thought, as a Philadelphia area resident, you were going to add, "and the Bruins."

Bruins aren't a rival. Besides, we won our first Cup against them and also had one of the best comebacks in playoff hockey history as well.

Bill M

I really like the HABS chances against the Rags. We match up very well, similar teams, going to be a great series. Lots of speed all around and, I expect, a refreshing lack of goonery and douchbaggedness.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

I really like the HABS chances against the Rags. We match up very well, similar teams, going to be a great series. Lots of speed all around and, I expect, a refreshing lack of goonery and douchbaggedness.

It's great to see the Rangers and Canadiens in the East instead of the same old Boston and Pittsburgh.

• Administrator

The Rangers aren't that fast. Kreider, I guess. That's about it.

The Rangers have Henrik Lundquist, though. And a D that's underrated slightly.

Habs should win.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Just saw this a few minutes ago. I couldn't stop laughing for about 7 minutes! :-$ ****ing hilarious!

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Note: This thread is 3604 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!