IGNORED

Dream Bag/Equipment Setup

Note: This thread is 4165 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

For me right now it would be.

Driver: Titleist 913 9.5* stiff shaft (aftermarket)

Woods: Titleist 910 15*

Hybrid: Titleist 910 19*

Irons: Mizuno MP 58's

Wedges: Titleist Vokey 52, 56,

Putter: Anything (maybe a new one everyday)

Driver: Mizuno JPX-800 9.5*

Wood: Mizuno JPX-800 15*

Hybrids: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 21* and 24*

Irons: Mizuno MP-69 5-PW

Wedges: Mizuno MP R-12 52*, 56* and 60*

Putter: Mizuno MP Craft

For the most part it would be pretty much the same set I have now, just the latest models.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

I like these.

Taylormade R11s TP 9.0 driver reshafted with aftermarket shaft

Taylormade RBZ fairway wood also reshafted

Taylormade RBZ rescue's reshafted.

Tyalormade R11 Irons

Cleveland 588 forged wedges

Scotty Cameron Monterey Putter

I use game improvement clubs atm, but if I had a lower hadicap I would use the above clubs.

Sincerely, Jim

Originally Posted by NuclearMike

Since I can't replace mine at this time I like most of what I, although I'd get a less forgiving set of Wilson Staff like the Ci11s and a Scotty Cameron putter.  I still like my driver and hybrids but I'd probably get some Vokey wedges to replace those that I have, although I like my Lynx (Golfsmith house brand along with MacGregor) wedges just fine for now.

If you like your Di9's, you would absolutely love the Ci11's.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

I'm pretty happy with my current bag actually. I don't think I'd change a thing.

Rapture v2 driver 9*

i3 3w 12*

19* sonartec 3h

3i-pw g2 orange dot

588 53*/56*

top flight 60*

walmart $20 putter with fatso grip and a 31in shaft

edit: it's too easy to look at my set of older clubs and want to think I'd love some new i20 irons, hit them and they feel great, but the adjustment time would just suck i think. my super old 3w would be an easy to upgrade club, but i have confidence to play 230 straight shots and im ok with being able to fade or draw it on command. i should probably drop the 53 for a 52, but ive got my distances down nice and comfortable. my putter grip cost more than the actual putter but i love the way it feels.

so much about golf is about feel to me, why change what feels good? when one of these clubs doesnt feel good anymore, ill change it.

I already have my dream set...

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

We've had a few of these threads before, but the clubs change every year so there's no real reason to merge them. If I were to make some changes, I'd get a new driver (probably either the 910D2 or the R11S), keep my 3-wood (Adams Fast 12), get a new hybrid (probably the TaylorMade Rescue 11), keep my irons (Nike Vr Pro Combo), and get Edel wedges and putter. I'm not all that disappointed with what I've got, though.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

• 3 weeks later...

In the process of putting my dream bag together just waiting on my new irons to get here..

Geek DCT 9* driver with House of Forged Ultralight XX

Ping i20 15* 3 wood with TFC-707F X

Ping i20 20* hybrid with TFC-707H X

Taylormade MB with old iron specs; DG X100

Titleist Vokey SM4 56*/8 and 60*/7 DG Wedge

Taylormade Ghost Blade Putter

• 1 month later...

Interested to see how your dream bag looks like.

I think i have mine complete today. The last piece that was missing

where my irons. Was playing Taylormade Tour Preferred irons the '08 ones.

Had them fitted in DG R300 shafts. But as i was playing and getting better my swing speed came up so i began to balloon a lot of irons. Had the same with driver and 3 wood but had them replaced in January.

So please guys tell me how your favo set off clubs look like.

My bag now contains:

Driver: Taylormade R11 9 degrees ( no loft change or bumper. replaces the weights to 4 gram in the toe and 6 in the heel. Shaft is the Aldila Rip stiff shaft.

Wood: Taylormade R11 14.5 degree shaft aldila rip stiff

Hybrid: Taylormade R11 18 degrees shaft aldila rip stiff

Irons: Mizuno MP 59 3-pw shaft: KBS Tour stiff

Wedge: Taylormade ATV 52 and 58 degrees loft

Putter: Taylormade Ghost 770 35 inch.

Balls: Taylormade Penta TP 5

I can't think off a better set for myself at this moment.

Dirver: Mizuno JPX 825 9,5 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 65 g.
3 wood: Mizuno JPX 825 14 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 75 g.
Hybrid: Mizuno JPX 825 18 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 85 g. 
Irons: Mizuno MP 59 3 / PW KBS Tour stiff shaft ( Golf Pride Niion )
Wedges: Taylormade ATV Wedges 52 and 58 ( Golf Pride Niion )
putter: Taylormade ghost series 770 35 inch ( Super Stroke slim 3.0 )
Balls: Taylormade TP 5

Probably have my dream driver but would probably consider a 913 with the same shaft and 913 fairway woods fitted as well.

Titleist AP2's fitted

Volky wedges

and maybe a Scotty Cam putter.

Realistically I am happy with my bag and if there was something I didn't like I would just get what I like. My swing has changed since I bought my irons and requires a shaft change other than that no complaints.

Having an extensive pro range fitting with Titleist would be my dream bag.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

My dream bag would be full of clubs that I can actually hit consistantly lol.

But sure...

Driver: R11

3 W: RBZ

Hybrids: R11

Irons: AP2s

Wedges: Vokey

Putter: SC

all fitted to me.

and said bag would be a Hoofer.

Interested to see how your dream bag looks like. I think i have mine complete today. The last piece that was missing where my irons. Was playing Taylormade Tour Preferred irons the '08 ones. Had them fitted in DG R300 shafts. But as i was playing and getting better my swing speed came up so i began to balloon a lot of irons. Had the same with driver and 3 wood but had them replaced in January.  So please guys tell me how your favo set off clubs look like. My bag now contains: Driver: Taylormade R11 9 degrees ( no loft change or bumper. replaces the weights to 4 gram in the toe and 6 in the heel. Shaft is the Aldila Rip stiff shaft. Wood: Taylormade R11 14.5 degree shaft aldila rip stiff Hybrid: Taylormade R11 18 degrees shaft aldila rip stiff Irons: Mizuno MP 59 3-pw shaft: KBS Tour stiff Wedge: Taylormade ATV 52 and 58 degrees loft Putter: Taylormade Ghost 770 35 inch. Balls: Taylormade Penta TP 5 I can't think off a better set for myself at this moment.

At least I know what kind of clubs I need if I ever make the single digits :-)

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Originally Posted by Skillet

My dream bag would be full of clubs that I can actually hit consistantly lol.

But sure...

Driver: R11

3 W: RBZ

Hybrids: R11

Irons: AP2s

Wedges: Vokey

Putter: SC

all fitted to me.

and said bag would be a Hoofer.

Forgot to add one thing to the bag... Keys to a 458 Italia in one of the pockets.

Originally Posted by AmazingWhacker

My dream bag is huge and every pocket is stuffed with money.  There are a few golf clubs in there, too.

yes!

Meh, it's the Indian not the arrow. Not much dreaming to do. When it's time for new clubs I go try new sets, pick the ones that feel the best to me regardless of logo and then make the purchase. Clubs aren't that expensive.

Like a new car owner walking towards their sports coupe from the 7:30 position (someone hopefull knows exactly what I'm talking about), when the evening sun brings the turning leaves to life and ground contours all seem more vivid, I approach my bag of carefully selected clubs shining proudly in my current Sun Mountain from the edge of the fairway (just a couple paces from position A), and all is right in the world.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Note: This thread is 4165 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!