IGNORED

2014 Erie/Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Buffalo Summer Get-Together (August 16-17)

iacas
Note: This thread is 3537 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Golf shoes :)

So am I to surmise from your concise and witty reply, that there is no significant performance difference on the indoor mats between the two types of golf shoes I listed in my original question, i.e., soft spikes or spikeless golf shoes?

Marshall

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

So am I to surmise from your concise and witty reply, that there is no significant performance difference on the indoor mats between the two types of golf shoes I listed in my original question, i.e., soft spikes or spikeless golf shoes?

Precisely!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• Administrator

Wearing regular shoes is fine. Whatever you wear on the golf course. :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Have not touched a club in over a week, so my revision stayed at 4.7. That is "accurate" for me.

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

Have not touched a club in over a week, so my revision stayed at 4.7. That is "accurate" for me.

I've touched a club, but didn't get a round in. 15.2 for me. Let the sandbagging comments flow.

- Shane

• Administrator

If everyone else can post their up-to-date Index as of today, August 15th, I appreciate it.

Thank you!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

No change for me.  15.6

Bryan

:wishon:  919, Aldila Voodoo  :callaway: Razr X Tour 3h  :callaway: Razr Hawk 3w, Aldila NV  :callaway: Razr X Forged 4-PW, KBS Tour  :wishon:  52, 56, 60, KBS Tour
 :odyssey: White Ice 330, 33in  :aimpoint:    :true_linkswear:

My new index is 6.3 :whistle:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

22.7... dropped it some but not as much as I'd wanted.

To be honest, at the end of the day, it is what it is and going forward I will do my best to utilize all future lessons to lower it more..

HAHAHAHA B-)

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

To be honest, at the end of the day, it is what it is and going forward I will do my best to utilize all future lessons to lower it more..

HAHAHAHA

SANDBAGGER!!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Haven't played, so no change.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

SANDBAGGER!!

I wish it was on purpose, I had a lot of good chances at pars and birdies last night and couldn't get them to fall. Lipped out or burned the edge 4x last night. On the plus side, I'm still hitting my hybrid pretty dang well off the tee. I just have to remember to keep the ball position back a little or I hit pull draws. And 31 hours after my club left Louisville it reached Lima.... That's only about 10x longer than the trip should have taken and there were no other check-ins between then and now. Either the truck had a break down somewhere *and I would think they'd transfer the items to another truck if that happened* or they forgot to unload it yesterday.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

HAHAHAHA

Good job teamie...

Vishal S.

@iacas , should I bring my camera for anything on Saturday at Golf Evolution? Or just to vlog the rounds?

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

@iacas, should I bring my camera for anything on Saturday at Golf Evolution? Or just to vlog the rounds?

I'm bringing mine with tripod and hopefully a second battery to VLOG our 1 Club Challenge. I'm sure everyone will enjoy watching the winners. ;-)

- Shane

I'm bringing mine with tripod and hopefully a second battery to VLOG our 1 Club Challenge. I'm sure everyone will enjoy watching the winners.

I'll bring mine as well. I got a new tripod. That little portable one broke on me. A new one was 30 bucks, the same price as a more stout tripod. So I bought one that would stand up longer.

I got two batteries for my camera, so should be able to get good amount of video time.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

I'll bring mine as well. I got a new tripod. That little portable one broke on me. A new one was 30 bucks, the same price as a more stout tripod. So I bought one that would stand up longer.

I got two batteries for my camera, so should be able to get good amount of video time.

We can get multiple angles. :-D

- Shane

Note: This thread is 3537 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!