IGNORED

2014 U.S. Open Prediction Contest: Win a TaylorMade JetSpeed Driver!

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3599 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

All they have to do is read the OP.

Actually, you need to read all the posts to make sure your not picking a player/score that has already been selected or your pick is invalid... like mine is. :censored:

- Shane

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Who wants to read through 7 pages of a thread to find out who has been taken or not

Doesn't matter if you know what golfer anyone has picked or not...if you read the rules you'd know not to pick a popular golfer for your 2nd or 3rd choice. Majority of posters here might as well just choose one golfer.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

I'm still finding the lack of reading/comprehending the rules particularly hilarious...and slightly disturbing.

that is why I pick early, I'd rather be cut by a later pick than look like an idiot

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

that is why I pick early, I'd rather be cut by a later pick than look like an idiot

You'd only look like an idiot if your later picks were 3 golfers in the world top 20....

Joel Holden

Doesn't matter if you know what golfer anyone has picked or not...if you read the rules you'd know not to pick a popular golfer for your 2nd or 3rd choice. Majority of posters here might as well just choose one golfer.

Even still, I rather read through some of the pages just to make sure who I might think is an obscure pick isn't picked earlier. Just saying.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Bubba Watson -2

Hideki Matsuyana -2

Francesco Molinari -2

My Sticks - Titleist 913D3 9.5* , 913F 3W 15*, 913H 21* & 24*, Titleist 714 AP2 5-PW w/ DG S300, Vokey SM5 52* & 56* & 60* Wedges, Scotty Cameron Futura X

Even still, I rather read through some of the pages just to make sure who I might think is an obscure pick isn't picked earlier. Just saying.

Well at least you know what's going on, I'm talking about the one's that are all like...

Adam Scott

Phil M

Rory M

Joel Holden

Last day to enter the contest, get your picks in!

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

1. Steve Stricker (-1)

2. Kevin Stradler (-2)

3. Graham DeLaet (-1)

Club Rat

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Can we edit

I'm finding it interesting watching some of the picks and strategies here.

Edit to add: I think an "edit" of one's picks becomes a disqualification, so no Mulligans here.

I didn't read that editing a pick disqualifies you in

From the OP

Thank you sir. Missed the word "modification." Now, to all of you hosers who get off on other people's oversights... :poo:

1. Steve Stricker (-1)

2. Kevin Stradler (-2)

3. Graham DeLaet (-1)

Club Rat

someone had to pick Stricker with their first pick, didn't they :no:

I guess now I'm only rooting for Phil or Fernandez-Castano.....or I'll have to buy a new driver myself.

Players play, tough players win!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Club Rat

1. Steve Stricker (-1)

2. Kevin Stradler (-2)

3. Graham DeLaet (-1)

Club Rat

someone had to pick Stricker with their first pick, didn't they

I guess now I'm only rooting for Phil or Fernandez-Castano.....or I'll have to buy a new driver myself.

Smart pick.  If nobody else picks Stricker, @Club Rat wins no matter the score (if Stricker wins).

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Smart pick.  If nobody else picks Stricker, @Club Rat wins no matter the score (if Stricker wins).

I'm sure Club Rat is glad you announced that to everyone... :whistle:

Note: This thread is 3599 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!