IGNORED

2014 Memorial Tournament Discussion Thread

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3613 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

A little OT but who else on tour shapes the ball as much as BW does or comes close?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Did Bubba's driver break? Sounded horrible...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Stress of being number one is getting to Bubba.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Matsuyama in the water now ... Is Na gonna win this thing??? He's probably going to be tied for the lead in a minute.

He'd better be out on the range right now.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Let's go Matsuyama... I can't stand Kevin Na... BTW anyone see Bubba hit a PW 184 yards? I cannot even comprehend that...

Colin P.

This tournament is absurd

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

That was the dumbest shot ever that bubba just tried. A guy like bubba should be playing for the win, not solo 3rd!!

Yea, not sure how I would play it. I think I might have actually putted it. Though trying to dunk it on a one hop isn't a bad idea as well.

This tournament is absurd

I think it's brilliant.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

That was the dumbest shot ever that bubba just tried. A guy like bubba should be playing for the win, not solo 3rd!!

Hey he's got a baby at home, gotta put food on that table ;-)

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

It's funny. The press goes ga ga for Ryo Ishikawa (spelling?) and seemingly out of nowhere (yes I know he's not exactly unknown), another player from Japan emerges. We've been seeing Matsuyama here and there but it just makes me believe more and more in parity in the future.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I also thought it was a great tournament, and it was the first tournament I've watched through in quite a while. Big names in contention, everyone got into position on the front nine, and them the drama unfolded on the back. Na shot a 64 to get into the mix today, and Matsuyama almost holed like 3 approaches in a row on the back. Watching Bubba scramble is always fun to watch as well. I don't know why everyone so desperately wants the same person winning evey week again. I want to see whoever is hitting the ball best win.

I don't know why everyone so desperately wants the same person winning evey week again. I want to see whoever is hitting the ball best win.

Tiger became almost a mythological figure by doing this. When he was on it was electric watching him.

Colin P.

I also thought it was a great tournament, and it was the first tournament I've watched through in quite a while. Big names in contention, everyone got into position on the front nine, and them the drama unfolded on the back. Na shot a 64 to get into the mix today, and Matsuyama almost holed like 3 approaches in a row on the back. Watching Bubba scramble is always fun to watch as well.

I don't know why everyone so desperately wants the same person winning evey week again. I want to see whoever is hitting the ball best win.

The good 'ol boys of golf don't like change much . . . I agree with you, and I think it's more exciting knowing that anyone can win

I don't know why, but I've completely lost interest in watching non-major tournaments. I find them boring now; I would rather just play a round.

Note: This thread is 3613 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!