IGNORED

Holly Sonders Topic

mvmac

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is moving to Fox a good move for Holly Sonders?

• Yes
    • No

apparently her new sponsor, along with Puma is Botox. I detest the look she had and now has....its a n opinion, But why do women go to such lengths is way beyond practical reasoning .

Because of what men think of them?

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

I've never seen the morning drive show, but I did catch the new "Playing Lessons With the Pro's"............hosted by Sara Brown with Freddie Jabobson and loved it!!  Sara is absolutely adorable and dripping with likeability.  I loved her when she was a contestant on Big Break, and I love her as a regular on the Golf Channel.  It showed that this was her first show because she cut Freddy off mid-sentence a few times...LOL  She was AMPED-UP to be sure!!

I couldn't be more happy for Sara!  She goes from struggling mini-tour player not earning enough to rub two nickels together, to playing on the Big Break.    Everybody loved her......... and she lands a gig on the Golf Channel!!    What a great story!!   I look forward to seeing her on future "Playing Lessons" shows...........

As for Holly......this is old news and I am way past this.   Holly was hot, but I wish her the best with her new gig.

PS.....who was that blonde substitute host of Playing Lessons during the transition? I didn't like her nearly as much as either Holly or Sara.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Sounds like your a program director for GC,I saw Sara, she was likeable enough, but dfinitely no Holly. She was way better than that manly Australian skank they had on MD and ating lessons though. They should try to nabPaula Creamer IMO.

I've never seen the morning drive show, but I did catch the new "Playing Lessons With the Pro's"............hosted by Sara Brown with Freddie Jabobson and loved it!!  Sara is absolutely adorable and dripping with likeability.  I loved her when she was a contestant on Big Break, and I love her as a regular on the Golf Channel.  It showed that this was her first show because she cut Freddy off mid-sentence a few times...LOL  She was AMPED-UP to be sure!!

I couldn't be more happy for Sara!  She goes from struggling mini-tour player not earning enough to rub two nickels together, to playing on the Big Break.    Everybody loved her......... and she lands a gig on the Golf Channel!!    What a great story!!   I look forward to seeing her on future "Playing Lessons" shows...........

As for Holly......this is old news and I am way past this.   Holly was hot, but I wish her the best with her new gig.

PS.....who was that blonde substitute host of Playing Lessons during the transition? I didn't like her nearly as much as either Holly or Sara.

Oh, that was Karen Stupples ... or at least, I believe she hosted one program...

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Oh, that was Karen Stupples ... or at least, I believe she hosted one program...

no, it wasn't Karen.   I think it was a recent episode just before Sara.

What's in Paul's Bag:

I am thinking about the Ken Duke Episode........

http://www.golfchannel.com/media/playing-lesson-ken-duke-easy-range/

What's in Paul's Bag:

Pretty sure that's Lisa Cornwell, cousin of Bill Clinton. http://www.golfchannel.com/news/press-releases/lisa-cornwell-joins-golf-channel-air-team/

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Pretty sure that's Lisa Cornwell, cousin of Bill Clinton.

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/press-releases/lisa-cornwell-joins-golf-channel-air-team/

Yep...that's her!

I prefer Sara Brown by a longshot!    ........and this has nothing to do with Lisa's sleeeeeezy relatives!! Hahaha

What's in Paul's Bag:

Pretty sure that's Lisa Cornwell, cousin of Bill Clinton.

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/press-releases/lisa-cornwell-joins-golf-channel-air-team/

Oh, her ... wonder where she came from ... she's competent.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

• 2 weeks later...
Hmm watched the end of School of Golf. Chicks rule. I THINK one of them actually owns the show segment. Contractually. She slipped something out about the situation and Martin covered it over verbally. I hate those pesky newbie tv personalities always misunderstanding their audience...he is soo done. I also just observed a particularly well muscled Blonde describe some extremely practical swing tips. Martin is soo done...

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

• 2 months later...
I miss Holly. The new girl's too...I dunno...stumpy? Holly had that Wonder Woman Amazon thing going on.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• 4 weeks later...

OMG, how is she one of Golf.com's Most Beautiful Women in Golf 2015?

Are you shocked because you don't find her beautiful or don't consider associated with golf at this point in time?

Joe Paradiso