IGNORED

Are you ready for some NFL Football? 2014 Edition.

phan52
Note: This thread is 3275 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So what are your expectations of Johnny Football today? I'm going to say he throws for 250 with 2 td ' s and 1 pick. He will also run for 60 and the Browns will beat the Bengals.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what are your expectations of Johnny Football today? I'm going to say he throws for 250 with 2 td ' s and 1 pick. He will also run for 60 and the Browns will beat the Bengals.

That would be a helluva game for him. Not sure I'm that optimistic. Heard a stat on the radio the other day: rookie QBs starting their 1st game after week 10 have an average 55 or so QBR for that game. The numbers you project would probably be 90 or better, depending on compl pctg. Hope you're right though.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Bengals players doing his stupid money sign thing never gets old, haha.

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

Ahhhhh the Browns. Comfortably in in last place. About as far back from the playoffs as Lebron James' hairline is from his face.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

That would be a helluva game for him. Not sure I'm that optimistic. Heard a stat on the radio the other day: rookie QBs starting their 1st game after week 10 have an average 55 or so QBR for that game. The numbers you project would probably be 90 or better, depending on compl pctg. Hope you're right though.

Johnny dropped that avg a little with a smooth 27.3 passer rating today. He'll get better...

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Johnny dropped that avg a little with a smooth 27.3 passer rating today. He'll get better...

I agree he was only 7 pts behind the league MVP (aaron rodgers) with a whooping 34.3.

I agree he was only 7 pts behind the league MVP (aaron rodgers) with a whooping 34.3.

Ugh don't remind me.. Lost my playoff game because he couldn't deliver!

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

OMG, What a HORRIBLE call by the refs in that Seattle versus San Francisco game. No helmet to helmet, not late, face mask of the defender hit the chest of the QB not head down. Pretty much a textbook tackle.

NFL is a joke!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Big game for the Cowboys tonight. Lose and they're out of the playoff picture. I got em winning in a close game. 6-0 on the road, game means more to them than Philly, 10 days rest and planning, their game plus the Seattle game film to study. They'll be ready.

Ahhhhh the Browns. Comfortably in in last place. About as far back from the playoffs as Lebron James' hairline is from his face.

And I'm really baffled as to how the Bengals played so well.  I could've sworn I heard a pundit tell me recently that the Bengals always choke in Nationally televised games, so as soon as I saw that it was the marquee game on here in LA this morning, I knew that the Browns were just going to kill 'em.

Just .... weird.

And I'm really baffled as to how the Bengals played so well.  I could've sworn I heard a pundit tell me recently that the Bengals always choke in Nationally televised games, so as soon as I saw that it was the marquee game on here in LA this morning, I knew that the Browns were just going to kill 'em.

Just .... weird.

Pretty sure it's prime time games they struggle in... not 1 PM...

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

How bout dem Browns? Who dey? More like where dey. Bungles get stomped on National TV...again.

Hmmmmm [quote name="Slice of Life" url="/t/76052/are-you-ready-for-some-nfl-football-2014-edition/570#post_1085271"] Pretty sure it's prime time games they struggle in... not 1 PM... [/quote]Got it ... The day games count for half as much in the standings, right? Besides, it was a 10am game

Okay so the team that will win the NFC south division is going to be 8-8 at best, right now Carolina leads with a 5-8-1 record, more than likely the division winner will probably win only 6 or 7 games, imagine a division winner with a 6-10 record...disgusting, the NFL needs to do something so this never can happen again.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

Hmmmmm

Got it ... The day games count for half as much in the standings, right? Besides, it was a 10am game

Ryan M

YEs.-It was. I saw the game down here. @Golfingdad saw it out in CA. [quote name="Slice of Life" url="/t/76052/are-you-ready-for-some-nfl-football-2014-edition/576#post_1085284"] [COLOR=181818]Was the game Nationally televised? [/COLOR] [/quote]

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

YEs.-It was. I saw the game down here. @Golfingdad saw it out in CA.

Every game is shown in more than the 2 cities. Nationally televised means it's on all over the Nation. It was not.

The entire northern part of America didn't have it.

EDIT: And yes, if you come in here just to throw something in my face, I will argue semantics. :-P

Ryan M

Well, let's read my original post, since you used it to prove yourself wrong... [COLOR=181818]"Bungles get stomped on National TV...again."[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]Was the game Nationally televised? Oh, it wasn't? [/COLOR]

A). You know it's tongue in cheek and I'm just having a little fun, And B) it was as nationally televised as Sunday games go seeing as it was on in LA and Florida. I would extrapolate from that that it was probably on in every non home market that had a fox doubleheader today.

Note: This thread is 3275 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!