IGNORED

2014 WGC Bridgestone Invitational Discussion Thread

DCrotty22
Note: This thread is 3524 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

WOW

Nice tee shot Tiger...

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Except for the Thurman Munson drive, Tiger's swing has looked really good.

I'm not a fan of the short backswing. Doesn't look comfortable with it and just is missing that explosion we're used to seeing.

Swing seems to be alright.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Damnit Tiger, you have me on an emotional rollercoaster!

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

It was just everyone else also trying, and they read it the other way.

• Upvote 1

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

What an absolutely ridiculous round....and it's only halfway over.

Just turned it on. Why whats going on?

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

Tigers round has been nuts.

Judging by the fact that he sucks at driving an still -1, I would imagine he has been scrambling some eggs pretty well.

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

I know people rag on TW for his on course reaction, but I have to admit that I find it amusing.

Nike Covert 2.0 10.5* with Fujikura Motore F3 Stiff Flex
Nike Covert 2.0 3 Wood 15* Kuro Kage X-stiff 71g
Nike Covert 2.0 21* 3 hybrid Kuro Kage X-stiff 85g
Nike VR Pro Combo CB 4--PW
Nike VR Pro forged 50, 56, 58
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

I know people rag on TW for his on course reaction, but I have to admit that I find it amusing.

I like it and it lets viewers know if it's a bad shot, not just waiting to see how the shot plays out

Riley

Very disappointed by Luiten his score today. He's not playing well the last couple of weeks, hopefully he can turn things around tomorrow. His first year inside the top 50 of the world, so also his first time in tournaments like this....

~Jorrit

A two under round from Tiger, despite the loose shots and a few horrendous putts, is very respectable.

Colin P.

A two under round from Tiger, despite the loose shots and a few horrendous putts, is very respectable.

Let's see if he can put another good round together tomorrow. He has not so far this year.

Note: This thread is 3524 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!