Sign in to follow this  
iacas

2014-2015 NHL Season

Note: This thread is 1575 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

314 posts / 9327 viewsLast Reply

Yeah, "we have them right where we want them"

Get it to game 7 and let Hank do his thang. It'd sting a bit to be beaten by Rangers/B.

I think you'll see a good performance by them tonight.  I know they can't change who they are but sometimes I wish they'd learn to create more goals from passing plays rather than get them from screens and rebounds.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

With these Chicago/Anaheim games going into OT/2OT/3OT I take back my statement where I said the West might sweep the East in the final. Whoever comes out of that series is going to be really tired.

I think you'll see a good performance by them tonight.  I know they can't change who they are but sometimes I wish they'd learn to create more goals from passing plays rather than get them from screens and rebounds.

You're basically arguing that they should do what they do on the power play all the time, haha. To that, in the words of John Pinette, I say "nay nay!"

You're basically arguing that they should do what they do on the power play all the time, haha. To that, in the words of John Pinette, I say "nay nay!"

The passing they do all the time, yes, but it's usually go shoot on goal and get rebounds or screen the goaltender or get a deflection.  That's not creating.  The goals the Lightning score are much more of the creating type.

The passing they do all the time, yes, but it's usually go shoot on goal and get rebounds or screen the goaltender or get a deflection.  That's not creating.  The goals the Lightning score are much more of the creating type.

It's funny. I told my gf that TB it's probably expecting the Rangers to hunker down and try and win a one goal game and that they should play off-type and make an offensive push.

It's funny. I told my gf that TB it's probably expecting the Rangers to hunker down and try and win a one goal game and that they should play off-type and make an offensive push.

As an ex-Rangers fan, who became a Lightning fan in 04 when the Rangers acquired that pansy Jagr, it was a fun series for me.

Plz guys, check post #203.  Yeah, B L A C K H A W K S.   From C H I C A G O.  Tampa Bay, where?  This match up will go 4 games.

Plz guys, check post #203.  Yeah, B L A C K H A W K S.   From C H I C A G O.  Tampa Bay, where?  This match up will go 4 games.

Would you care to put a wager on this? How about 1 dozen golf balls of our choice. If the hawks sweep TB in 4 you win. If they don't, then you owe me a dozen. How confident are you? Put your money where your mouth is.

As an ex-Rangers fan, who became a Lightning fan in 04 when the Rangers acquired that pansy Jagr, it was a fun series for me.

Wasn't that the season the Lightning won the cup?

Wasn't that the season the Lightning won the cup?

yes, may make me look like a bandwagon guy, but at that time i knew i was moving down here in the fall.

yes, may make me look like a bandwagon guy, but at that time i knew i was moving down here in the fall.

Ah, so supporting your local team - I'll let you off :beer:

I hope the Lighting go on to win it now (for Callahan and Boyle, and, I suppose for, Stralman).

Ah, so supporting your local team - I'll let you off :beer:   I hope the Lighting go on to win it now (for Callahan and Boyle, and, I suppose for, Stralman).

Didn't Boyle and Stralman sign with the Lightning as FAs?

Note: This thread is 1575 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!