IGNORED

TST Fantasy Golf 2015

Foursum Golf
Note: This thread is 3037 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I had Reed, Walker, and Day. Good opening week.

I saw that you lucky suck. :beer:

I actually did far worse than I thought I would, haha. A lot of you made the right choices.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

I did pay attention but I guess I didn't hit the save button and wasted Bubba and Reed on the first two rounds.

Bob

WITB

Driver:                         Ping I25 10.5 PWR65 stiff Flex

Fairway Woods:          Ping TiSi Tec 3, 5 and 7 graphite Cushin stiff flex

Irons:                         Pinhawk SL 5-PW 37.25 inches 

Wedges:                     Reid Lockhart 52 and 60 quad bounce, 56 dual bounce 

Putter:                        Boccieri Heavy Putter B3-M (250 gram back weight)

Ball:                            MG C4 / Wilson Duo

Grips:                         Winn DriTac midsize Blue

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just checked my standings. Cool! I'm not dead last... yet. But I do need to check how my players are doing during their rounds...

Chris

I don't play golf, I play at golf. There's a difference.

TM RBZ driver, RBZ Stage 2 Tour 3 wood, RBZ 7 wood, TM Burner 2.0 4-AW, Cleveland CG16 Black Pearl 56* sand wedge, Yes! Golf Valerie putter, Snake Eyes golf balls, TM stand bag

I can't seem to get the right guys in on the right days.

I had the same problem.

Its taken me four years of this to learn to 'set it and forget it'...take your best players, the players you think are going to win, and don't do anything with them at least until after the second round. For sure if they miss the cut, take them out of there. And if you have any players on the bench after the second round that are sniffing at the lead, it might be time to put them in. Then again, you might want to wait until the fourth round, especially if they just came off a great round.

I know how tempting it is to yank a player after a bad round, but nine times out of ten, they end up coming back with a good round. Once you start the cycle of benching players having bad rounds, you'll end up on the wrong side of things the entire tournament.

I had Walker in, but why in the eff did I have Kuchar on the bench this week?!

Well I didn't even have him on my team this week. And he let two other guys in that were also not on my team, that got bonus points.

Guys, I am fairly new here, but I signed up on the Yahoo fantasy game before the Hyundai Tournament of Champions. Can i still join this league (and keep my earned points) or is it too late?

Philippe

:callaway: Maverick Driver, 3W, 5W Big Bertha 
:mizuno: JPX 900 Forged 4-GW
:mizuno:  T7 55-09 and 60-10 forged wedges,
:odyssey: #7 putter (Slim 3.0 grip)

Apparently yahoo neglected to tell me that Tim Clark is NOT entered into this tournament. Good thing I didn't start him and good thing Patrick Reed had a pretty damn good first round....but still, I have no backup in the "C" category :pound:

Joel Holden

Guys, I am fairly new here, but I signed up on the Yahoo fantasy game before the Hyundai Tournament of Champions. Can i still join this league (and keep my earned points) or is it too late?

I believe guys have been able to join and maintain stats/points in previous years.

I'd say "go for it"

Club Rat

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

I believe guys have been able to join and maintain stats/points in previous years.

I'd say "go for it"

Club Rat

I joined the group (under the same name).  Thanks for having me.

Apparently yahoo neglected to tell me that Tim Clark is NOT entered into this tournament. Good thing I didn't start him and good thing Patrick Reed had a pretty damn good first round....but still, I have no backup in the "C" category

Do you have the "Show Only Entered Players" box checked (at the top of the available players when picking for a team)?

Philippe

:callaway: Maverick Driver, 3W, 5W Big Bertha 
:mizuno: JPX 900 Forged 4-GW
:mizuno:  T7 55-09 and 60-10 forged wedges,
:odyssey: #7 putter (Slim 3.0 grip)

I joined the group (under the same name).  Thanks for having me.

Do you have the "Show Only Entered Players" box checked (at the top of the available players when picking for a team)?

Yup. I actually don't remember picking Tim Clark as my back up though. And I think he was back up for me last week. Could have been user error and I didn't get to save my new benched player. I just don't remember seeing "NE" anywhere on my screen after I entered and saved my players a couple days ago.

Joel Holden

Note: This thread is 3037 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!