IGNORED

Is Tiger missing a toof?

cipher
Note: This thread is 3381 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

[QUOTE name="trickyputt" url="/t/79369/is-tiger-missing-a-toof/18#post_1098069"] I bet I could find that tooth. I found some giant bones and posted about them in the ncaa thread, but I dont think sweet iacas believed me.[/QUOTE] Nobody believed you. Bogus story. Tiger will probably be asked about his tooth tomorrow.

That not true. At least one did. And I like Tigers new smile. My perception of him now matches his countenance and I no longer find him psychically jarring.

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

That not true. At least one did. And I like Tigers new smile. My perception of him now matches his countenance and I no longer find him psychically jarring.

so...he's jarring to your psyche?

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

[quote name="trickyputt" url="/t/79369/is-tiger-missing-a-toof/36#post_1099042"] That not true. At least one did. And I like Tigers new smile. My perception of him now matches his countenance and I no longer find him psychically jarring.

so...he's jarring to your psyche?[/quote] Its the mental equivalent of driving down a rough country road. One big bump is no big deal, but with him there are so many it gets tiresome after a while. Its like a superpower.

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

Quote:
“That didn’t feel very good,” Woods said, referencing the original story that he was hit in the mouth with a video camera and that’s what knocked out the tooth. “He popped me.”

Woods was photographed Jan. 19 at the race wearing a skeleton ski mask that looked better suited for Halloween. He said it was an attempt to blend in and joked that there aren’t a lot of “brown dudes at ski races.” Why a mask with a skeleton pattern?

“Do you play Ghost Recon?” Woods said, answering a question with a question and citing a video game made for PlayStation and Xbox consoles. “Then you don’t know.”

http://golfweek.com/news/2015/jan/27/tiger-woods-phoenix-open-tooth-pga-tour/

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

The best is still the skeleton mask.  I mean, doesn't that make one stand-out more than anyone else on the slopes?  If Eldrick truly wanted to blend in, he could have covered up with a normal neck warmer / ski mask... it just adds to the fishiness that he didn't.

There is a lot of people that are now doubting his story now....these are not haters just people questioning his story. Tooth gate.

Right from the git go, when those pictures came out, It struck me as odd that he had his mouth open in cold temps, If I had my tooth knocked out, hide have my lips zipped shut and breath thru my nose.

if he had a cap knocked out that's a different story, they are often made of porcelain no blood and really no pain , the nerve is often neutralized......which now begs the question when did his tooth get knocked out where he needed a cap....the night of the hydrant?

There is a lot of people that are now doubting his story now....these are not haters just people questioning his story. Tooth gate. Right from the git go, when those pictures came out, It struck me as odd that he had his mouth open in cold temps, If I had my tooth knocked out, hide have my lips zipped shut and breath thru my nose. if he had a cap knocked out that's a different story, they are often made of porcelain no blood and really no pain , the nerve is often neutralized......which now begs the question when did his tooth get knocked out where he needed a cap....the night of the hydrant?

Ok Lookit.. I couldnt answer the questions you asked of him. Fair is fair. I think he has been sporting a fake for a number of years and it had a problem recently but only erin knows.

Tom R.

• Administrator

There is a lot of people that are now doubting his story now....these are not haters just people questioning his story. Tooth gate.

Who? Seriously?

And why would Tiger lie about his tooth getting knocked out? What's in it for him? To what end?

Why this is even a story, let alone a major line of questions in his presser yesterday, is mostly beyond me.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I have to side with Tiger on this one.   The only reason it's huge is because it's him.  His only reason to lie, on the off chance he is, is that he doesn't want a bunch of talk of the incidents 5 years ago.  However, I'd be hard pressed to think it wasn't some accident.

As long as he doesn't go after someone in a fight with his driver, I doubt most people could lay a hand on him.  :)

—Adam

Who? Seriously?

And why would Tiger lie about his tooth getting knocked out? What's in it for him? To what end?

Why this is even a story, let alone a major line of questions in his presser yesterday, is mostly beyond me.

The Race Director who claims to have been with Woods the entire time. Though not quoted in this story, this applies to at least one camera man as well.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/blood-tiger-woods-losing-tooth-article-1.2093535

Also, think about this, Tiger Woods is the most famous golfer in the world and a man who requests extra security wherever he goes - including this very event, security presumably to keep the papparazzi off of him. According to his own words he is spilling blood everywhere right in and around a plethora of cameramen and photographers and nobody gets a shot of that blood? C'mon, that simply does not make sense.

Who? Seriously?

Seriously!  Who effing gives a shit about his tooth?  I just want to see him play some golf tomorrow!

[QUOTE name="Spitfisher" url="/t/79369/is-tiger-missing-a-toof/36#post_1099667"]   There is a lot of people that are now doubting his story now....these are not haters just people questioning his story. Tooth gate. [/QUOTE] Who? Seriously? And why would Tiger lie about his tooth getting knocked out? What's in it for him? To what end? Why this is even a story, let alone a major line of questions in his presser yesterday, is mostly beyond me.

Let us review. 1) Tiger is coming back. 2) Tiger money is tied to tv & media 3) This is publicity ahead of his re-opening of his pga franchise.

Tom R.

• Administrator
Let us review.

1) Tiger is coming back.

2) Tiger money is tied to tv & media

3) This is publicity ahead of his re-opening of his pga franchise.

None of that makes any sense in response to my post. How Tiger lost a tooth has no relevance to any of that.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Why the hell does anyone care about this?  I don't care if he told the truth or lied about his flippin' tooth. It's a tooth for Christ's sake!  Even if he didn't have his tooth knocked out by a camera man, who cares?  Is there any realistic scenario that he could have lost that tooth that would seriously offend you?  I'm pretty sure there are no penalty strokes assessed for tooth loss.

Randal

[QUOTE name="trickyputt" url="/t/79369/is-tiger-missing-a-toof/36#post_1100401"] Let us review. 1) Tiger is coming back. 2) Tiger money is tied to tv [/QUOTE] None of that makes any sense in response to my post. How Tiger lost a tooth has no relevance to any of that.

I think PT Barnum would have liked you. Of course publicity is the point. Publicity is why none of it is important and yet it keeps going, because it has financiers. Besides that, Tiger has a proven ability to jump into an interview if he wants to address an issue. So its really unimportant.

Tom R.

• Administrator

I think PT Barnum would have liked you. Of course publicity is the point. Publicity is why none of it is important and yet it keeps going, because it has financiers. Besides that, Tiger has a proven ability to jump into an interview if he wants to address an issue. So its really unimportant.

That still doesn't address the point I was making: who cares about the tooth story?

Financiers? Yeah, okay… :P

Let us review. 1) Tiger is coming back. 2) Tiger money is tied to tv & media 3) This is publicity ahead of his re-opening of his pga franchise.

He massively increased the ticket sales of the PGA Tour's highest-selling event this week. Why would he need to knock a tooth out to manufacture publicity?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Note: This thread is 3381 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!