IGNORED

2015 Masters Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3299 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Really interested to see how Rory answers right now. One of the 1st majors where he was a decided favorite; the chance to make history. Now he's on the cut line.  No realistic shot at winning. Let's see how he fights it out.

It's not that they don't ever show the first nine, they just don't show it much, at all... If not, explain why the live streaming starts at 11.  They have live coverage of Amen Corner and 15,16.  Nothing on the first nine.

Streaming coverage is not intended to be comprehensive; that's why AT&T; Uverse, which carries the streaming views as part of my cable television package, calls it "Masters Extra." I was watching ESPN at the gym a while ago. I saw Phil, Rory, and Ryan Moore's approaches on the fifth hole, and the entire group's play on the sixth hole.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

I[quote name="Silent" url="/t/80870/2015-masters-discussion-thread/870#post_1126960"]McIlroy is messing it up, in danger of making the cut. [/quote] I think he will miss it now.

Matt

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Whoops, my bad.  That's going to change things drastically.  I apologize  ...

Haha, it has gotten a lot better lately.  Just feel its odd they wont show the whole course during the "Featured Group" online.

Tony  

:titleist:    |   :tmade:   |     :cleveland: 

Well there goes Rory's hope of the green jacket this year

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

So Tiger makes cut and Rory may not. My guess is nobody saw that coming.

And if not for Spieth/Hoffman, Tiger would be in serious contention.

Tony  

So Tiger makes cut and Rory may not. My guess is nobody saw that coming.

1st is not a surprise.  2nd one is.  There are other surprises like Charile Hoffman in 2nd place after 36 holes, and JS breaking the 36 hole record.   But I am guessing every year, there are surprises when 100 players are in the field.   My disappointing surprise is Fowler.   I figured he'd in top 10 by now.   Well, he has 2 more rounds to catch JS.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

1st is not a surprise.  2nd one is.  There are other surprises like Charile Hoffman in 2nd place after 36 holes, and JS breaking the 36 hole record.   But I am guessing every year, there are surprises when 100 players are in the field.   My disappointing surprise is Fowler.   I figured he'd in top 10 by now.   Well, he has 2 more rounds to catch JS.

Fowler brought it back nicely from 5 over...  I thought he was playing himself out of the weekend for a while there.

Tony  

Fowler saved his weekend by making 4 birdies in the last 6 holes..

~Jorrit

Joost -2 today, and right on the cut line after birdies on 7 & 9. Eight holes to play, and maybe he's ready for a birdie run. Calling @Silent !

Answering your call! Don't forget to mention his eagle on 2nd ;-)

~Jorrit

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandallT

Joost -2 today, and right on the cut line after birdies on 7 & 9. Eight holes to play, and maybe he's ready for a birdie run. Calling @Silent !

Answering your call! Don't forget to mention his eagle on 2nd ;-)

I thought that was a sore spot because the eagle was surrounded by bogeys!  He was all even after 3, despite that! :censored:

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

I thought that was a sore spot because the eagle was surrounded by bogeys!  He was all even after 3, despite that!

That's true, especially the bogey on 3rd seemed completely unnecessary.

~Jorrit

Wow, just tuned into 'highlights' of Rors' round. Just looks like he's trying to do way too much...

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

And if not for Spieth/Hoffman, Tiger would be in serious contention.

And if Tiger had had two 67s, he'd be right in it !!!!!

Or, if Speith had missed the cut, you'd say Tiger had a chance!

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Really interested to see how Rory answers right now. One of the 1st majors where he was a decided favorite; the chance to make history. Now he's on the cut line.  No realistic shot at winning. Let's see how he fights it out.

It doesn't matter.

The story is about Spieth

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Note: This thread is 3299 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!