Sign in to follow this  
iacas

2015 Masters Discussion Thread

Note: This thread is 1620 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1,928 posts / 57289 viewsLast Reply

Shaping up to be a really Good Tour. Can't wait and hope to see Speith, Bubba, Rory and Phil at -5 going into Sunday. That would be awesome.

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

The past few years we've gotten lucky with the weather. The weather forecast this year thus far looks ugly.

Just adds another twist...

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

We'll if it's soft and wet, all of a sudden McIlroy becomes a heavy favorite next week. If you look at all of Rory's majors, they came on slower tracks. He struggles on faster ones.

Have to disagree with you on that. The way things have been lately, there are no heavy favorites. another question what does a delay do to TW's back . If he has to stop and start a few times?

another question what does a delay do to TW's back . If he has to stop and start a few times?

He'll have to figure out a way to keep his glutes activated.

Have to disagree with you on that. The way things have been lately, there are no heavy favorites. another question what does a delay do to TW's back . If he has to stop and start a few times?

I should have also added if he's on his A-game like last year. Rory's the favorite going in, but if he's not as sharp as he was at the end of last year, then I don't think he contends. If he is as sharp and it's soft next week, he's gonna be at or near the top.

He'll have to figure out a way to keep his glutes activated.

Enough with the glutes already! Too much tiger bashing going on, I'm not even American and I'm hoping he silences all his doubters, the mans a golf legend already and I think we should all be in awe of his achievements! Part of me would love to see him win the masters easily then retire, but the other part would miss him!

Just a remdiner that Golf Digest did something worthwhile once: http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-courses/georgia/augusta-changes

Whilst it might alienate a lot of the casual viewers, for me the most exciting scenario would be seeing loads of the major-less guys in contention down the back nine. Wouldn't it be great to have, say, Westwood, Donald, Sergio, Spieth, Fowler and Stenson fighting it out with each other and trying to cope with that pressure? That'd be the tournament that I want to see.

Enough with the glutes already! Too much tiger bashing going on, I'm not even American and I'm hoping he silences all his doubters, the mans a golf legend already and I think we should all be in awe of his achievements! Part of me would love to see him win the masters easily then retire, but the other part would miss him!

Yes we should All be in awe. :-D:roll:

Just a remdiner that Golf Digest did something worthwhile once: http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-courses/georgia/augusta-changes

Well, that's the next hour sorted!

That was an interesting journey through time.  Quite enjoyable.

That is really cool. I never would have thought Augusta National had changed so much over the years.

Duane Allman spent some time in Georgia. If I'm going to be in Awe, then I pick him.

You and me both :beer:

Note: This thread is 1620 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this