IGNORED

2015 The Players Championship DiscussionThread

Note: This thread is 2227 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm loving the tee times, watching Rory at work...when he gets done, Tiger comes out and I'll be at the pub. BOOM.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should be proud regardless. You just used all three forms of the word "to" in a single sentence, and all properly.

not everyone can pull off the hat

I suspect he stopped playing so good....   ; ) On a separate note - I am SO GRATEFUL that the announcers are letting me know that the guys' hits are "golf shots". if they wouldn't say

My not being able to see that means you suck hard to me, atm, haha.

Hahaha, i feel bad for you guy, I really do. I've been enjoying the golf thus far.

Nothing like the weekend though. I assume you'll be able to watch the weekend?

#18 is a beast today.

http://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/the-players-championship/course.html

4.662 average today (Par 4, of course)

41% of players have shot over par for the hole.

#17 is playing 3.268 average, so that's combined  0.93 over par average for the field for the final two holes.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hahaha, i feel bad for you guy, I really do. I've been enjoying the golf thus far.

Nothing like the weekend though. I assume you'll be able to watch the weekend?

I'm traveling down to The City tomorrow so likely won't catch any of it, Saturday I'm hoping to get some golf in and then Sunday, spending it with mom before I head back home.

Pretty full weekend.

I'm traveling down to The City tomorrow so likely won't catch any of it, Saturday I'm hoping to get some golf in and then Sunday, spending it with mom before I head back home.

Pretty full weekend.

Take your mom out to dinner on Sunday evening....with a place that has a ton of TV's :beer:

Take your mom out to dinner on Sunday lunch....with a place that has a ton of TV's

FTFY and not a bad idea.  Here's some food, mom, now don't mind my ignoring you while I watch some golf. :whistle:O:):-$

FTFY and not a bad idea.  Here's some food, mom, now don't mind my ignoring you while I watch some golf.

Hahahahah, my wife never gets too mad when I do that to her.

Just proves how treacherous that 17th can be no matter what your lead is on Sunday.....I watched him hit all of those shots while sitting next to the 17th island green.....

So Phil's fitness commitment is moving in the right direction.  Good for him, clear results.

Just proves how treacherous that 17th can be no matter what your lead is on Sunday.....I watched him hit all of those shots while sitting next to the 17th island green.....

Ha - you just wanted to remind us that you're there.

yes, jealous.  your seat is much better than my cubicle on a rainy day

Tiger coming undone.

I didn't get to see the tee shot on 8...what happened? Slight chunk? He came up waaaaaaay short.

Uh oh.  That doesn't sound good

Note: This thread is 2227 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!