IGNORED

Masters Ticket Lottery Topic

David in FL

50 minutes ago, JetFan1983 said:

Ugh. I never win anything. Someone said on Twitter asking for two tickets has a higher chance of succeeding than asking for four. Anyone know if that's true? I might try that next year. 

I’ve always asked for two. Zero success. 

• Funny 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

How many tickets are available in the ballot?? I’ve been successful in the first three ballots for  tickets to the Open  but there must be 50 000+ people there on the last day. 

we are going to the Scottish Open next year( half the price and half the crowds). We have got tickets which include access to the “stadium “ 6th hole and a dedicated bar with plenty TV’s. I don’t think (hope) it will be quite Scottsdale but I’m interested to see. 

I forgot to enter the Masters ballot this year but will definitely try again next year. combined with a weeks golf that would be my perfect holiday. 

Stevie T

I got the rejection email, again. 

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

1 hour ago, Beastie said:

I’ve been successful in the first three ballots for  tickets to the Open

I entered this for next year as well, hoping for similar luck.

I don't really like how they do it though for The Open where you have to select which days you want tickets for when applying and then either buy all of them or none of them if you get selected. So you cant pick every single day unless you want to commit to buying every single day. The days don't matter to me so I picked 2 practice round days hoping that increases my chances. 

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood
Irons: :titleist: U505 (3)  :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   :titleist: SM9 54/58  
Putter: :tmade: Spider X

3 hours ago, klineka said:

I entered this for next year as well, hoping for similar luck.

I don't really like how they do it though for The Open where you have to select which days you want tickets for when applying and then either buy all of them or none of them if you get selected. So you cant pick every single day unless you want to commit to buying every single day. The days don't matter to me so I picked 2 practice round days hoping that increases my chances. 

I would be surprised if you didn’t get ticket for the practice rounds. I don’t think they were sell outs. The Thu - Sun crowds are massive. 
We went to a practice round and went all over the course, sat in about 10 different grandstands and watched a bit at the range. 
On  the Sunday we were travelling up from distance so didn’t get there till 10.30am. We walked the course from the 1st green out to the 6th. Then sat on the grass behind the 12th  for a couple of hours. After watching  at the 14th green we watched the finale from the beer garden in front of the giant screen. 
it’s a great day out, but you don’t see as much golf as you would wish. We could have sat in any of the back six grandstands at 10am, by 11am they were all full. 

if you do get tickets, I wish you good weather( by which I mean not raining) 

Stevie T

Rejected again. I do not think the number of tickets selected makes a difference because there is a guy at work that applies for all tickets just like I do and he has gotten picked multiple times somehow..

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

44 minutes ago, TN94z said:

Rejected again. I do not think the number of tickets selected makes a difference because there is a guy at work that applies for all tickets just like I do and he has gotten picked multiple times somehow..

Yeah the people who have won multiple times…that’s a mystery. Wtf? 😬 

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge