IGNORED

2015 John Deere Classic Discussion Thread

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3211 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Why would he ever want anything to do with that train wreck?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kendall_Jenner

I don't see anything there that's strictly related to her (not her family) that remotely qualifies as a "train wreck."

That doesn't mean I think (or even care) about whether someone should have dated her (I really couldn't care less). I just find it odd that once again you've seen fit to pass judgment on someone you don't know much at all about. What's she ever done? (I don't really know, but usually there's a "controversy" section or a "drugs" section or something like it on Wikipedia if they have been involved in anything like "train wreck.")

Also… OT. But it'll die down soon enough, so… whatevs.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yeah I haven't heard anything bad on Kendall Jenner. But me personally, I think Jordan's gf is hotter than her. I just thought it was kinda funny that Jordan didn't know who "Bruce Jenner" was and his moms response. Made me chuckle. But yeah, this Jenner stuff will die down soon enough.

I sometimes wonder if people really believe being a rich celebrity in some kind of way means they choose partners solely based on looks.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisP

Not sure anyone ever heard this story on Spieth, but kinda funny....had a chance to date Kendall Jenner (Bruce/Caitlyn's daughter) and he shot her down.

http://nypost.com/2015/06/17/why-jordan-spieth-shot-down-date-with-kendall-jenner/

Dumbass.

The only Dumbass is a person who thinks it is stupid to not to cheat on your girlfriend.

And what is up with Bruce having to solicit dates for his daughter?

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

The only Dumbass is a person who thinks it is stupid to not to cheat on your girlfriend. And what is up with Bruce having to solicit dates for his daughter?

I didn't know he had a girlfriend.

Riley

Quote:

Originally Posted by turtleback

The only Dumbass is a person who thinks it is stupid to not to cheat on your girlfriend.

And what is up with Bruce having to solicit dates for his daughter?

I didn't know he had a girlfriend.

So you called him a Dumbass even though you didn't bother to read the article?

Of course it is still unexplained why refusing a blind date makes him a dumbass.  I doubt he is so hard up for dates that he is a dumbass for turning one down.  Maybe other people are, but not him.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

So you called him a Dumbass even though you didn't bother to read the article?

Of course it is still unexplained why refusing a blind date makes him a dumbass.  I doubt he is so hard up for dates that he is a dumbass for turning one down.  Maybe other people are, but not him.

@RJH999 's was just trying to be funny and point out that the girl in question is attractive.  I don't think there is really a need to delve too deep here.

So you called him a Dumbass even though you didn't bother to read the article? Of course it is still unexplained why refusing a blind date makes him a dumbass.  I doubt he is so hard up for dates that he is a dumbass for turning one down.  Maybe other people are, but not him.

Chill dawg. :beer:

Riley

I sometimes wonder if people really believe being a rich celebrity in some kind of way means they choose partners solely based on looks.

well, the attraction is somewhat else if you have money and someone is looking for security for reproduction. in this sens competitive (pretty chics) line up.

if you know a bunch of rich people you might notice 99% are with babes.

Note: This thread is 3211 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!