Sign in to follow this  
9wood

Describe Your Last Round of Golf in One Sentence

Note: This thread is 1182 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

419 posts / 19449 viewsLast Reply

I was sailing along nicely on a beautiful, sunny day, until the 600 yard dogleg par 5 caused a shipwreck and sunk my round.

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Where the f#$% is my rangefinder?!?!

Left it in the car did not notice it until the first approach on hole 1. Thought it was gonna be a long day and fretted over it, but my what can shooting for the middle of greens can do for you! Shot a 72 lol, but only had 2 birdies.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Today's round was very consistent, with a 40/40 split on the nines.

Today's round was a complete meltdown, my worst round this year.

Why oh why does it take me 6 holes to realize I am crowding the ball at address on the tee box with my driver...especially since it was a problem the last 2 rounds and I know it.

Straight push right.

I know it's my alignment, but for the life of me I can't get it corrected on the course.  I hit them great on the range, but on the course, not so.

I feel like Tiger Woods sometimes.  Great at the range and sh!tty on the course.

For the third consecutive round, I started off very well, then had a string of bogies, and had to finish with a number of pars to shoot 80-81.

For the third consecutive round, I started off very well, then had a string of bogies, and had to finish with a number of pars to shoot 80-81.

You're pretty good. Playing 36 holes kills me.

Note: This thread is 1182 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!