IGNORED

Left Handed Clubs

Note: This thread is 3168 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

In honor of Lihu, Vinsk, and all the other lefties out there (including a friend of mine who is a woman, and a lefty... You guys think you have it bad finding clubs?) feel free to share any quality left handed golf clubs as you become aware of them. I'll start with Mizuno's 2015 line: MP-54 JPX 850 (both forged, and non-forged)

Don't forget @newtogolf ;)

Well of course good ole Ping has it all as well as Callaway (wonder why:-D). It's not near as hard as it used to be with the help of Weir, Mickelson and Watson. But I've always liked the looks of Mizuno clubs....but a no go aside from those listed I guess. Titleist 714 AP1 & 2.....wonderful clubs IMO.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

They are a few (5?) years old now, but I still like my MP-52s. I am also pleased with my High Heat Driver and vokey wedges.

:mizuno: MP-52 5-PW, :cobra: King Snake 4 i 
:tmade: R11 Driver, 3 W & 5 W, :vokey: 52, 56 & 60 wedges
:seemore: putter

Started with Nike then now on second set of TM. Playing TM Rocketbladez Tour irons after much test & debate, Muzino, AP 1/2, and teeing a friends Ping I believe 7i black dot?? It was longer for me. I like the TM Blades the best all around with the stock .355 tour shaft that I have since re shafted with a Tour 90 down to the 9i. TM Bladez PW-AW with TT Spinner+. Heavier more spin weight. Clevland and Calloway 56-64 wedges. I also changed length and lie due to needed leg repair & adjustment. So they are quite fit able as are the others. Considering one more iron change at the start of next season.

We need more variety.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

All the TaylorMade models below have left handed available: RSI Tour Preferred SpeedBlade And yea, Titleist AP-1, and AP-2 are nice "can't go wrong" options to have available

I do like the MP54, but have a set of MP-52 already. My son and I have: TM burner Callaway X22 Cleveland CG Tour Mizuno MP32, MP52 Ping I20 Titleist Not enough variety, the JPX850 forged don't feel as nice as the MP-54. There's not enough lefties who like Mizuno I guess. The Callaway Apex-MB feel exactly like my MP-32, and might end up in my son's bag?

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

The problem is Mizuno has kinda forgotten us lefties.  Many of there clubs are Right hand only.

Driver G with Tour 65 shaft 10.5 neutral setting by :ping:
3W G30, #3 and #4 Hybrid, Irons 5 to GW G25 by :ping:
54 & 58 Glide Wedges and putter Cadence TR Anser 2  Traditional also by :ping:
Ball TriSpeed Tour by :srixon: Shoes M Project Wide by :footjoy:
Bag and Push cart by :sunmountain:

The problem is Mizuno has kinda forgotten us lefties.  Many of there clubs are Right hand only.

I can understand a company not mass-producing a product that has a limited market... However, once the club is designed for the right hander, I don't imagine it would be that expensive to create a left handed mold, and at a minimum offer them as a custom/to order option

Lefty's make up about 10% of the market and probably only 3% that purchases muscle back / blades so I can understand why Mizuno and others have opted to minimally support that market segment.  Mizuno usually rotates their players irons, there were lefty MP-68's and MP-59's so it's possible since the current generation of those lines didn't offer a lefty option the next generation will.

Joe Paradiso

Lefty's make up about 10% of the market and probably only 3% that purchases muscle back / blades so I can understand why Mizuno and others have opted to minimally support that market segment.  Mizuno usually rotates their players irons, there were lefty MP-68's and MP-59's so it's possible since the current generation of those lines didn't offer a lefty option the next generation will.

That's kind of what I observed. Hope soon. . .

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

• Administrator

They make up about 6%, based on the people I've talked to, and that is for all of North America including Canada which skews it higher.

Many left-handed people will play golf right-handed.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

6%?? And of them, how many might want blades? That might only make up 1% of the demand....No wonder.

Colin P.

6%?? And of them, how many might want blades? That might only make up 1% of the demand....No wonder.

Unfortunately, it's probably less than 0.6% of the golfing public. Guessing only 0.1%, but that's still 55,000 of us out of the 55 million golfer market? Plus, I doubt any Mizuno golf club is made in big volumes anyway. . .

Maybe one of us could injure Luke Donald in such a way that he can only hit left handed? :-D

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

Note: This thread is 3168 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!