Sign in to follow this  
mvmac

2015 Quicken Loans National Discussion Thread

Note: This thread is 1570 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

291 posts / 10944 viewsLast Reply

Dude you make absolutely zero sense.

No, you don't know how to read...

I asked why it bothers people when Tiger acts up yet Jordan always gets a pass...  The only answer I got was "He is 21 years-old"

I never said I hated when people show emotion on the course...

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

So does anyone know what happened to Tiger's drive on the par 5 # 14?  I saw it only went 161 yards.  Didn't know if he topped it or caught a limb he didn't plan on hitting.

Tiger Tracker didn't specify, but just said it was really, really bad. Some of the comments on his tweets said it was a top, but I can't say for certain.

Tiger has popped up shots in the past, so that could be it.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

No, you don't know how to read... I asked why it bothers people when Tiger acts up yet Jordan always gets a pass...  The only answer I got was "He is 21 years-old" I never said I hated when people show emotion on the course...

Tiger got a pass at 21. Come on now. Don't be a moron. And Tiger's temper tantrums and whininess were a lot worse than what we see from Jordan. My point is simple....you make no sense because the reasons you cited you hate Spieth are the same reasons why you like Tiger. It makes no sense. But whatever. It's no big deal. Just trying to figure you out, that's all.

Distance control not too stellar on some of these longer putts

Dude, if that's his biggest issue going forward, we're in good f'ing shape.

Tiger got a pass at 21. Come on now. Don't be a moron. And Tiger's temper tantrums and whininess were a lot worse than what we see from Jordan. My point is simple....you make no sense because the reasons you cited you hate Spieth are the same reasons why you like Tiger. It makes no sense. But whatever. It's no big deal. Just trying to figure you out, that's all.

I never said I hated Jordan...

I said he can act like a brat and that prevents me from really liking him.  I was 100% rooting for him at the Open.

I don't like Tiger for his f bombs and club throws.  I want to see him win as it goods for the game.

Especially when he drains the 7 footer for birdie!

Tiger now 10 under since his 3 over start.

[quote name="pumaAttack" url="/t/83482/2015-quicken-loans-national-discussion-thread/90#post_1177781"] Especially when he drains the 7 footer for birdie! Tiger now 10 under since his 3 over start. [/quote] True... He's looking at ten feet now

I happened to glance at his swing yesterday when I went out for a few drinks with some coworkers. I found his swing to be way different than it was previously. Looks like he's done some good work.

It makes me mad as hell when Tiger makes a mess of a par 5.... I stand corrected...He drains a 36 footer for birdie!!

No, you don't know how to read...

I asked why it bothers people when Tiger acts up yet Jordan always gets a pass...  The only answer I got was "He is 21 years-old"

I never said I hated when people show emotion on the course...

Well, not my answer....

But let's think positive.

It is great for golf when Tiger is in contention, moreso than any other golfer.

Note: This thread is 1570 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!