IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

21 over for a 93... 2 blowup holes... grrrrr
13 over front...
8 over back...
couldnt get over water to save my life... lost 5 balls...
hit 7 fw's...
5 girs...
34 putts...
other than the blowup holes i had a great round... ball striking was nice... accuracy was pinpoint... lots of draws and power fades... came sooo close to getting a couple of eagles
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Shot 80 today in the freezing cold + 20-30 MPH winds. Not too bad in my book.

Driver: taylormade.gif R11 9*
3 Wood: cleveland.gif Launcher 13* 5 Wood: cleveland.gif Launcher 19*
Irons: cleveland.gif CG1 Black Pearl 3-PW
Wedges: cleveland.gif CG12 Black Pearl 52 & 58 Degree     Putter: cameron.gif California Coronado
http://twitter.com/BFlynn23

Just finished a two round tourny back home. Started well but finished not so strong. Opening round 72 with a bogey on 18. Had a solid back nine and was putting well, I had a couple 6-10 foot birdie puts that i was making and was confident when putting the ball. Day 2 was a diffrent story, missed a few birdie putts i would like to have back and the driver got me in trouble a few times. A +4 76 hurt the overall score but I took some feedback and know what I need to work on. The Driver has been my issue this year and hopefully the new driver will make a big improvement. All and all a +4 finish wasnt all that bad but could have been much better especially with the winner at -1. Top 10 finish I will take and look to better it next time.

Whats in the my bag,

taylormade.gifR9 TP taylormade.gifSuperfast 3 wood Rescue 19*  712 MB (3-P KBS T shaft)  

SM4 52*,54*,60*   Pickemup 42" Belly Putter  titleist.gifPro V1x  adidas.gif 360 footwear

Go to play thePTC scottsdale stadium course with a caddie a few days ago!!!! I shot 49 on the front(I was extremely nervous.) I followed it with a 37 on the back . So i shot 86. My dad made a bet that i couldnt shoot in the 80s and if i did i could get anything except a club in the clubhouse. I got a Titleist x86 stand bag with TPC Scottsdale on it!!!! The back 9 was great but i bogeyed both par 5s and the stadium hole but then again i was 2 under par on the hardest 3 holes on the course. What a day of golf.....

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

27 holes today.
Front - 40, front again - 36, back - 42.
All over the place today. Terrible 3rd 9. My confidence is not high at the moment.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Shot an 88 on a par 62 course, but I lost at least 10 strokes on the first few holes just trying to loosen up. Went out in 51, came in in 37. Need to find a way to warm up before stepping on the first tee.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

79... Keep on breaking 80 this year.. Don't know whats going on

Clubs:
Driver: Ping Rapture 10.5 degree, Stiff Flex shaft
Fairway Wood: Ping Rapture 17* - Stiff Shaft
Hybrids: Callaway Heaven Wood 20* Firm Flex
Irons: Titleist 704 CB (Forged) (4-PW), Dynamic Gold S300 ShaftsWedges: Titleist Vokey 52 and 58 degreePutter: Odessy White Hot XG Model #1Bag: Ping HooferBa...

one of my worse rounds in a long time...
25 over for a 97...
48 front 49 back...
lets put it this way... i started off with a bombing drive splitting the first fw dead center leaving me with a 120 yrd approach shot... my head swells up thinking this is gonna be the round of the year!!! 5 shots later im on the green 2 putting for a snowman :(...
besides my first teeshot and a chip in bogey a few holes later... my game was in the dump... oh yeah... i think i lost about a half dozen balls

94 (93 adjusted) on a par 70 (70.8 - 121)

44 front - 50 back. Was more than on my way to break 90, but completely imploded on the back 9. Was fighting a wicked slice off the tee with the driver and woods. Luckily my irons game really worked this time and my approaches were pretty good.

Three putted five times! but to my defense I had four 40+ feet putts to deal with.

4 P, 9 B, 2 DB, 4 TB+. 42% FHit, 28% GIR, 39 putts (ugh!)

Weird/awesome round today. First of all, I slept 3 hours last night (had to finish a 20 page paper by 10 AM today). I played a really easy course (par 71, rated 69.2/121), and sadly it was my first full 18 since summer.

Stats: 7/14 fairways, 5/18 greens, 29 putts, and somehow a score of 75 (10 pars, 2 birdies, 6 bogeys)

My game was all over the place. Terrible duck hooks were followed by pure long approaches, I would hit the ball in the deep woods and somehow hit miraculous recovery shots...it was a really weird day. The one thing that kept me alive was solid chips and putts. I made some really sweet up and downs.

On the back nine, I actually hit only one green but shot a 2 over 38. I birdied the one green I hit with a two-putt (a par 5), and I birdied another hole with a putt of about 25 feet from just off the fringe.

It was a crazy day but I'll take 4 over.
Scott T

G5 9° V2 75 X / 909F2 15.5° V2 85 X / 909H 19° V2 100 X / MP-33 #3-PW X100 / X-Forged Chrome 54.15 60.10 X100 / FGP Black 34" / Penta TP

Handicap is a guess because I haven't established one yet.Best score so far is a 71 on a 6,509 yard 70.3/121 par 72 muni, during a glorious...

87 on par 72. I went 46/41. I just took a lesson earlier in the day and wanted to see the results. Realizing that I shouldn't expect much right after a lesson, I was expecting to shoot about 90. I couldn't hit a drive on either side. Hit a couple good iron shots (more on the back). Putted like crap on the front (20 putts front vs. 16 on back!). I don't know where it came from, but on the back nine, I was money with my sand wedge. I hit 5 SWs inside of 8 feet on the back. For not hitting the ball as well as I'd like, the score is fine with me. If I turned the 2 doubles on the front into bogeys, that'd help too.

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

A super smooth 99.

4 pars, 6 bogeys, 4 doubles, 3 triples, 1 quad.

Par 71.4, Slope 134

Pass the aspirin and the scotch ...

Yesterday evening I got in a quick 9 and I may be closer to mediocrity than I thought.

temp 58* with a 5 mph wind

still using the 3wood off the tee

#1: nice little push about 200 yards of the tee, nice slicing 4i left me 60 yards to a front pin, tried a 3/4 sand wedge...bad idea hit it 60 feet past, all downhill and I left the first one 8 feet short, missed it for my first three putt and a double bogey

#2: a bit of a pop up that went 180 yards clearing the lake and was my only hit fairway, 5i to 10 yards in front of the green, chip 15 ft short, 2 putts for bogey

#3: I thought for sure I was standing too far from the ball on the drive and that was confirmed when I hit a slice that hit a tree and stayed in bounds about 155 yards off the tee, tried a 4i but hit it fat into a bunker, 7i got it out but into the left woods, drop from casual water and a nice chip out, pw flaired right into a bunker, chipped out from a sidehill lie to 10 feet and made the putt for a double bogey

#4: 7i to the far left side of the green for my first GIR of the year, wicked up and down sidehill putt though from 50 feet, first putt goes 10 feet past and I miss from there for a 3 putt bogey

#5: another little push right that goes 190 off the tee, a 6i uphill right in front of the green, another low running chip 12 feet short and 2 putts for a bogey

#6: another push into the right trees 200 yards off the tee, took 4i and tried to hit it through and after clanking around the branches it did, 5i goes just short of the left grrenside bunker, I attempt to lob it over but hit the downhill side and the ball rolls over the green, I keep chip #2 low and it winds up 4 ft short and I make the putt for bogey

#7: 4i clears the lake and stops a yard short of what I can only describe as a large Christmas tree, pw gets turned over and yanked long and left, this time I have a downhill lie, I chip out to the right a little bit where the lip is lower and it rolls across the green, the next chip from 30 feet lips out and rolls 10 feet past, but I hole out another one for bogey

#8: 8i to a front left pin, I hit a Charlie Hough knuckle ball right on line and it rolls clear across the green to give me a 40 foot downhill chip, this one goes 8 feet past, but this putt I miss and I make a bogey

#9 nice 185 yard drive uphill that just goes in the right rough, 5i hit straight into right bunker, I have now been in more bunkers in my 18 holes this year than I did in all of 1986, this lie was uphill for a 100 foot shot so I opted to chip again and put it 12 feet away, putt made for a par!

total: 46, my handicap peaked at 15 back in the day so I was thrilled with this 9 holes

avg drive: 182 yards
fairways hit 1/7
GIR 1/9 , GIR +1 6/9, GIR +2: 8/9 : lots of improvement here
sand saves: 2/3
putts: 16 with two 3 putts, but I'm still very happy with my putting, if I've got an uphill putt inside 15 feet at the moment I feel good about my chances of holing it

time of the round as a walking twosome: 83 minutes

in the bag...

Driver: MX560
3W/5W: Tight Lies
3i-pw: Pi-7gw/sw: Tom Watsonputter: Bulls Eye bag: Ozoneball: / home: Lake of the Woods @ www.golfthelake.com

Played 9 today on a par 34, nice little walk. First one of the season, just nice to get out. 3 birds, 5 bogey, 1 double. Well, at least I know my game fundamentals have gotten a bit better since the cold and all that reading and swinging in the house has paid off. Finished with a 39. Made silly mistakes but made some really good putts too. I finished last season (my first) with at most 1 birdie per round. Good feeling that my game has taken a turn for the better.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Played yesterday at an easy muni (par 70) here in Cincinnati and shot my career low of 73, with 2 double-bogey 3 putts and 4 birdies. Been trying to get my handicap back down. It was 9.8 at beginning of golf season, but shot up to 11.3 after 2 rounds in 70's dropped off my scoring record (replaced by mid 80's scores). Yesterday's round is going to help bring it back down again.
Driver: SQ DYMO STR8-Fit
4 Wood: SQ DYMO
2H (17*), 4H (23*) & 5H (26*): Fli-Hi CLK
Irons (5-6): MX-900; (7-PW): MP-60
Wedges (51/6*): MP-T Chrome; (56/13): MP-R ChromePutter: White Hot XG 2-Ball CSPreferred Ball: e5+/e7+/B330-RXGPS Unit: NEOPush Cart: 2.0

I shot an 81 yesterday and completely lost it on the back. I had 5 GIR(all on the front), 9/14FW, 30 putts! It is bad that I am missing GIRs now because my feel for my chipping is gone at the moment!! It makes it hard to score all around. I am going again today and we will see how it goes.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I don't want to talk about it.

Quick 9. Beautiful weather. 54. I couldn't believe how many short putts I missed, and how many irons I chunked. 8, 4, 9, 4, 4, 5, 6, 8, 6. Absolutely disgusting.

Fairways - 2/7 (although I was driving the ball nice and straight, just it went through the fairway a lot)

GIR - 1/9 (only green came on a 280 yard par 4)

Putts - 19

Gotta forget about this round.

shot an 87 but i left alot out there... only "good" shot of the day was the first one... everything else was good/bad misses... lots of 3 putts... lots of pushes/pulls... lost 3 balls on one hole with a massive forced carry... kept aiming for the bailout area but pushed them wayyy the wrong way... scrambling like a maniac just to get pars... it was ridiculous