IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

FUNNY. Today I had 79 with 4 three putts and a triple and a double.

In my Golf Bag...

Driver: Burner 07 10.5 Degree w/ V2 76g Stiff
F/way Wood: : J33 15 Degree w/ Aldila NV 85g Stiff
Hybrid: 909H 19 Degree w/ V2 89g StiffIrons: Tourstage X-blade 05 3-Pw w/ True Temper Black Gold StiffWedges: Oil Can Vokey 09 55 and 60 Degree's w/ S300'sPutter: Newport 2.5Bal...

One birdie, one bogey, 16 pars. Shot even 72.

Had a really fun round. Could've easily been a 78 or an 80 but I was on fire getting up and down on missed greens.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Squirrel out back...with a .22...got bored watching snow melt

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

Today finally I shot 68! with 2 eagles lolz. par was 73 tho!

In my Golf Bag...

Driver: Burner 07 10.5 Degree w/ V2 76g Stiff
F/way Wood: : J33 15 Degree w/ Aldila NV 85g Stiff
Hybrid: 909H 19 Degree w/ V2 89g StiffIrons: Tourstage X-blade 05 3-Pw w/ True Temper Black Gold StiffWedges: Oil Can Vokey 09 55 and 60 Degree's w/ S300'sPutter: Newport 2.5Bal...

My last round was an 84 which is my average score. The weather we have in Georgia the past couple of months has been either really cold or wet, so scoring in the 80's is decent golf. My handicap goes up in the Winter about four points. Myself and a few other hard core seniors tough it out however the scores reflect the weather, not usually up to our normal pretty weather standards.

74 at the Heritage in Westminster. Could have gone real low as I missed 5 birdie putts inside 10 feet.

In the bag-

Driver- Ping Anser 9.5  Diamana Ahina
3 Wood-RBZ tour 15
Hybrid-RBZ tour 4 Irons-  Ping I20s 4-GW with soft stepped X100sWedges 58 and 54 SM4s with soft stepped X100s Putter- Ping TR Senita

Well needless to say the weather has kept me off the course for a while. The last time I played was not a good outing. I shot 89 at Old Silo in Mt. Sterling ky. I was trying to work on getting a little more shoulder turn but it seemed to throw off my timing. I guess it would have been a better idea to work on this on the range. In all any day on the course is a good one. I can't wait to get back out.

In the bag.
Driver- Callaway X-Hot 10*
Woods- Callaway X2 Hot 15*
Hybrid- Callaway X-Hot 19*
Irons-Ping G20 4-GW  Wedges- Ping iwedge 56*,58*  Putter- Ping D67 IN   Ball-Callaway Tour-ix

well i've been traveling on business overseas, and it's winter time so not a lot of time to practice etc etc. shot 96 in Jan before the trip, then 108 on Thursday. need to get back to the range and work out those fat from that German Schweinshaxe!

Last round of the year was Oct 18, and it was one of my best. Shot 74. It is bittersweet though because it is a good feeling, but I have to wait until spring 2010 to play again. Kind of hard to sustain the momentum over the course of the winter!

Shot 87 (on 131/71.9 course) in 42 *F weather. It was 26 *F when we tee-off at 9 AM. Had four-layers of clothing on top. The greens (as you can imagine) were frozen marble tops. Could not stop anything on the green. Had one triple and one quadruple bogey (that's 7 strokes in two friggin holes!

I have been working on my driver the past couple of weeks and it paid off. Hit 10/14 fairways with one just off the fairway.

Can't wait until the weather warms up. I am hoping to lower my handicap to about 5 or 6 this year. I hated practicing before, but now I see the benefits and have begun to actually like practicing on the range.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Finally broke 80. Shot a 75 at Fossil Trace yesterday before the winter weather came in. Best round of my life so far. Normally I shoot in the mid to high 80's. Can't wait for the snow to go away again.

too embarresed, but as you can see my handicap is 50+. meaning Im around 120 - 130. Actually shot a 100 one day, 45 and 55 on each 9, but it was an easier course, no water etc. Still was good but Im back to my regular handicap

Played yesterday on a cold day and wet course. Our group of guys played a scramble format just for fun. Four vs four. We shot -8 vs -7 for our opponents. Not too bad considering my partners couldn't hit a drive past 175 yards, but they were all in the 72-75 age range. I was the young buck at 55.

Good thing I played yesterday as it rained last night and temps are dropping like a rock. High's the rest of the week around 40 and might snow Friday.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

Played 2 rounds recently at Triggs Memorial, 84 and 92. Actually struck the ball better when I shot 92, but the conditions were alot tougher and the putts just weren't dropping in.

Callaway Big Bertha 460
Callaway X 3-wood 15*
Adams Idea Tech hybrid 19*
Titleist DCI 981 irons
Ping iwedge 56*, 52*Carbite Putter