IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

I played Gawler today, one of the best courses in SA I believe.

Shot 42 (+6) on the front with an 8 on the par 4 8th (you should've seen the lie I had in the bunker!)
Shot 47 (+11) on the back after getting a bit wayward on the last few holes.

I hit it really solid all day, parred the #1 indexed hole in regulation, and putted well despite having 35 putts (Greens are pretty tricky compared with what I'm used to)

I came away pretty happy with 89 (+17) OTS.

Can't wait to play again. LOVE THIS GAME

Big Bertha 454, 10* reg
904F, 15* Dynamic Gold S300
Tour Special, 18* reg
DCI 962, 3-PW, Dynamic Gold R300
X tour wedges, 52* and 56* 8881 putter Pro V1's for the momentBlogging my "Quest for single digits" every week.

Shot 36 (par 36) for 9 holes...

7 GIR
3 FIR (not a very tight coarse)
16 putts

Only bad hole was a 166 downhill par three, I under clubed 1. Just a mental mistake. Scalded my chip shot, then got up and down for my bogey by making a 15 foot putt. No pressure ;b

The best shot was a fat 60 yard that bounced on the cart path and rolled to 15 feet below the pin. One of those lucky nights

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

We had incredible weather this past weeknd in the Washington DC metro area. I played both Saturday & Sunday. Saturday I shot 89 and Sunday I shot 85. Thos were my 3rd and 4th time out this year. I'm starting to get my feel back and each round is getting lower and lower. Hope to break 80 this year. I took a lesson a month through the winter and worked on my game at least twice a week in a indoor facility called Club Golf in Gaithersburg, Md. Brendon Post is my instructor and he has been awesome.
WITB
Driver: FT-5 Diamana Whiteboard
3WD: Steelhead
3&4 Hybrid
5-PW AP2 PX 6.0 Rifle 52-8, 56-8, 60-8 Black Series #6 (34inches)

83 yesterday. Had a sloping uphill putt that I was trying to just knock it close, stopped on an uphill slope with 1/4 of the ball over the cup. Made me pretty upset but it was alright. So many close putts that should have gone it, would have easily shot an 80 if I would have put some more umph into them lol.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

Not today but over the weekend had two 75's. Played OK but putting was so bad! Both in competitions and came 6th and 5th for a grand total winnings of £10 (woo-hoo). If my putting had been anything like I would have won £60, ah well!

From the top:

R9 TP Driver Stiff 9.5deg
R9 TP 4-Wood Stiff 17deg
X-Forged Prototype 3-9 Stiff (rifle flighted) 48deg, 52deg, 56deg, 60deg CG12 Wedges Newport Longneck TeI3 One Black

Shot 75 today. Played much better than the last couple of weeks. Really been struggling.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

played saturday shot a 77 for my first time out this year. went bogy bogy birdie to finish up my round. putter coulda been better but I am very happy with this first round of the year.

Titleist 913 D3
Taylormade RBZ 3 Wood

Taylormade RBZ 3 Hybrid

Taylormade RBZ 4 Hybrid

MIzuno MP52 5-PW

MIzuno 52* MP-T10 Wedge

Mizuno 56* R Series Wedge

Mizuno 60* R Series Wedge
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback

I fired an 41-42 for an 83 at Metropolitan Golf Course in Mie Prefecture, Japan. It was a good score for me considering I am terrible in the rain...

Lots of clubbing up and holding off the clubface for knock downs. It was a well earned 83.

In my Ping stand bag:
Irons: 3-PW Titleist T blades, 2-iron King Cobra Oversize cavity back
Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action 56 and 60 deg 8 and 6 bounce respectively
Putter: Mizuno Brass Bulls Eye Flange
Woods: King Cobra Pro S9-1 8.5 deg X-stiff, and 15 deg X-stiffShoes: Asics Tour Gels

Played a quick 9 after work. One of my better ball striking days: 6 fairways and 9 greens with an average proximity to the hole of about 25 feet. 1 birdie, 6 pars, 1 bogie, and 1 awful dbl bogie for a very blah 38 . I spent about an hour on the putting green after the round fudging with this new morphed claw grip I started using.

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

57 thru 9...
great tee shots...
shanked approach shots...
found trouble everywhere...
3 putts galore...
great way to start the season... w00t
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

40 in the first night of my league. Doubled the last hole, which was depressing since I've never shot in the 30s in league play.

Callaway Big Bertha 460
Callaway X 3-wood 15*
Adams Idea Tech hybrid 19*
Titleist DCI 981 irons
Ping iwedge 56*, 52*Carbite Putter

I played the front nine at RiverPines Golf Club twice, and shot 45 each time.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

93... 49/44 (Strokeplay... net +2)

Highlights
Birdie Par 5 (8 iron from 140m to about 1m from the pin)
GPS measured 247m drive onto the fairway! (also 70% Fairways hit)

Lowlights
Shortgame... 4x 3-putts, 3 'extra' shots in various bunkers

Guess I know where I need to put some practice in...

. . . . . .
Cleveland HiBore XL Tour 9.5deg . Fujikura Fit-On-M Red S-Flex | Titleist 904F 15deg . Rifle 6.0 | Nike Pro Combo 3-PW . Rifle 6.0 | Clevelang CG15 52/56deg | Odyssey White Hot Tour #1 | Footjoy DryJoys | Calloway Cart Bag

I think I neglected to post my 85 from Thursday here. Double-bogey the first hole (#1hcp), nothing worse than bogey the rest of the day. No birdies, either, but I'm fine with that. I played the last 5 holes in a total of two over.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades