IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

My first round in 2 years was on June 24 while on vacation and I shoot 79. Get back home 10 days later and shot 81. It's good to be back playing again.

Driver G10 10.5*
3 Wood G10 15.5*
5 Wood G5
Hybrid G10 21*
Irons 4-P G10Wedges Tour W 54* & 58*Putter G2 CrazeBag Hoofer LiteBall ProV1X

After beeing more or less idle for the last four years (think I've had about 2x18 in that period) I've finally gotten around to some poor attempts at golf again. My first round was a 112.

Enjoyed it a lot and my goal for the season is getting below 20.

85 on a course rated 72.5/139 (6831 Yd). That is about 10 over for the course handicap. Had 4 birdies, with a couple of eagle putts just lipping out. But also had 4 penalty strokes due to lousy swing & bad bounce--the worst combination one can have on a golf course.

Struck the ball pretty decently. Overall, I would say a pretty good round. Especially hitting the green on two on the 18th (542 yd par 5) with all the grounds keeper watching and waiting for us to hit on. Just lipped out the eagle putt and had to settle for a birdie

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On Saturday, i shot an 85 at my home course...Pebble Creek.

Today, I shot a 77 at Babe Zaharius in Tampa....First time under since 1987!

84 today. Had an awesome pitch in and a nice lag that ended up dropping in. Beat most of the heat and was out at 8 this morning.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

83 today in the Missouri Junior Amateur, was hoping for a better score especially with 11 GIR's. Another round tomorrow. 10 kids shot under par at this tournament and one even shot 67!!
S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

I played 18 holes this past Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; nine holes on Monday. I didn't keep score but did a good job of hacking up the course. I get off the tee very well, short game and is ok, but my mid-irons and fairway wood is terrible.

I love you Nicole Aniston

i shot an 81 from the whites at the woods resort. rating of 67.6 and a slope of 116. Should have been much better, putting killed me.

nike sq dymo str8 fit 9.5º  stiff
cobra baffler 3 wood stiff / cobra baffler 18º hybrid stiff
cobra sz irons stiff (soon to be bridgestone j33)
Cleveland 52, 56, 60 cg14
odyssey 2 dot putter / taylormade penta tp, prov1, callaway hx tour (have a few boxes of each from the past couple seasons)

Played the front 9 at Arizona National from the blues (very nice course). Wasn't feeling so hot (which is why I left after 9 holes), but course was gorgeous and the greens were smooth. I shot 6 over, with 2 doubles and 2 birdies thrown in. My ballstriking has been terribly inconisistent since I got sick a few weeks ago, and it's the number one thing I need to work on now. Driving strait and accurate off the tee, and then I hit nice, clean, clever pitch and chip shots near the green. It's the second and third shots from the fairway that are wrecking me lately, and it's the biggest problem I've had in a while. I feel like I'm swaying and taking my head out early-either way the dreaded skull/blade shot or aggressive wormburner have found their way back into my arsenal on occassion, and I want them gone.

73 on Monday morning at Cranberry Highlands. Glad I played early, 'cause even then it was hotter than hell!

-C

ITB:
905R Proforce V2
SS03 Fujikura Tour Platform
MD 21 Irod
MD 25 Fujikura Tour PlatformKZG Forged Blades 5-PW Rifle 5.5 Vokey SM 54/08, 60/04 Rifle Spinner Kombi 35"

Shot 84 in the state pub linx qualifier yesterday. YEEEEUH!
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

My first game 150..ish.. over par.
This is my second season, my first game is 107, 2nd - 106, 3rd -112 (rainning), 4th -107.