IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Shot a 46 +10 3600+ par 36. My best since I started playing this summer. I did it all with only a 3 wood! I had 17 putts, a best for me there too. Only one 3 putt, and it was also raining all damn day. Hope that stops soon

Played 9 holes this morning.  Just didn't strike the ball too well.  Shot shape was a little more draw than normal and irons were a little off the toe.  Tee shots seemed fine.  Shot +1 through 8 and then tripled #9 for a +4.  Coming off a birdie on 8 and tripled it.  Worst tee shot of my life.  I was trying to get my left shoulder under my chin a little more thinking it was opening up too quickly causing the toe shots.  Instead it jacked with my rhythm and I really don't know what happened next except that I hit mostly ground not behind but beside the ball close to me and the ball went forward and to the right about 20 feet away.  I went from striking it like a 10 handicapper to striking it like a 40 handicapper there.  Redlined the rest of the way home.  Cool down and collect...

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

I shot a 87 for my par but couldve easily got it down to about 82 if I could putt normally. Putted like I was on drugs or something. Shaped up a bit for the last 4 holes but man, not a good day of putting!

Driver: Ping i15, 3 Wood: Ping i15, Irons: Mizuno MP-53, Wedges: Mizuno MP T-11, Cleveland CG15, Putter: Ping iN Anser V2

Shot a 99 on my home course. Personal best on my home course, second best to a 94 on another course. Hit the ball well for me today, was hitting my low irons fantastically ( not usual for me ) only thing that was letting me down was my short game. God knows how many putts I had, couple hours on the putting greens tomorow I reckon.

42(+7) yesterday at Mill Creek. Played really bad but didn't score too bad. Only had 13 putts!...but still shot a 42. Any other day with that putting and it could've easily been a 37, 38, or 39. I somehow managed to double the first hole and I was 145 out right down the middle. Should've been an easy par. UGH!

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

Shot a +1 73 today!!!  My best this year.  +2 on front, -1 on back (and the back is a lot harder than the front...go figure).  Had 3 birdies, a double bogey, and 2 bogeys, rest pars.  26 putts.  Lipped out 2 chips and 3 putts, but hey, had several putts that went in that probably shouldn't have so those things kind of even out over the course of a round.

I switched back to my old blade irons and it took me several rounds to really adjust, but now that I have I'm really liking them again.  They've helped my ball striking tremendously.

The most difficult distance in golf is the six inches between your ears.

I played Ledges country club today and shot a a 90.Not my best but not my worst,didn't set my self up off of the tee today.This course is a target course and i played it aggressively which didnt help me at all today, I have to learn when it is ok to hit driver and when i should hit hybrids or long irons off of the tee. My putting and chipping really helped me today cause i felt like i was playing defensive golf today. Playing again on sun so will try to play the course a little different .

played 9 holes today, shot a 43.

8 holes were very good for me (1 birdie, 2 bogies), the other one not so much (a 11 on a par 5...).

Other than the one blowup hole I really hit my irons very solid all day. On the 8th and 9th hole I teed of with a 4 iron, hit it extremly pure on those two shots

81 (+9), 42-39, 30 putts

Horrible driving day, never really got off the tee well, but i finished strong with 7 straight pars.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

83 on my home course, par 70.... Getting my drive sorted out is helping lower my scores.. Shot a 91 yesterday on the same course... Drove the ball horribly after switching drivers...

In my Clutch stand bag:

G15 Driver

G15 4 Wood

Warrior Golf 7 Wood

G15 4-UW

55* Sand & 60* Lob Wedges

Sedona i Putter

Balls

Blew up today with a 100 on a par 72.  My long game is struggling to the point that even my decent short game cannot make up for it.  Haven't done that badly in a long time.  Only had one par all day, everything else was a bogey or double bogey because of not making the greens in regulation.  I think the number one reason I "blow up" is I always feel rushed and thus swing too hot and heavy.  When I just slow down and improve my tempo, everything goes well.  Giant disconnect between body and mind and it is frustrating!

Always changing:

Driver: Cobra S2/Nike VR Pro 10.5º

Irons: Callaway X-20 Tour 4-9i

Hybrid: Titleist 910H 19º & 21º

Wood: TaylorMade R11 3w

Putter: Odyssey White Hot

Wedges: Titleist Vokeys - 48º, 54º, 62º

First round: February 2011

Shot an 88(+18) at Little Mountain Country Club today. 45-43. Pretty difficult course so I was pleased with it.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

Shot an 88 (45,43) at a county course...

Been a long drought and battle...

ogio.gif Black/White Ozone Stand bag, Caddytek 13.5 Black/Red Push Cart

taylormade.gif RBZ Tour 9* Stiff / ping.gifRapture 3 'metal' Titanium 14* Stiff Aldila Proto VS 'By You'
adams.gif Hybrid A2 20*3 hybrid Stiff Aldila VS / ping.gifRapture Black Dot 4-PW Stiff / cleveland.gifWedges CG11 54* SW / taylormade.gif RAC 52*, 58*Wedge / odyssey.gif  33" White Hot XG