IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Played front 9 this afternoon with my old man and his frend and managed to shoot a 29 out (first time ever), I did carry on to see if (SOMEHOW) I could shoot a 59 but ended up bogeying 10 - 11 so walked off on 13th, still.. Onwards and upwards!

Played a very difficult Robert Trent Jones design course today...think it was 74.4/135 at 6900 yards, shot an 87 which is decent just had a few bad holes. Pulled the driver 13 times!

FT Optiforce 440 Diamana S+, Nike covert tour Kuro Kage, Mizuno MP54 4-PW, Vokey SM5 52 56 60, Odyssey White Ice #2

Bested myself today.  Not entirely sure where the shots were coming from.  Shot an 85 at Stumpy Lake GC in Chesapeake, VA.  I think it had to do with putting my driver up and hitting my 3W on all the tees.  Just haven't had confidence in that particular driver since I got it - will probably be the last used driver I ever get.  Golf Galaxy called and my new one is in so hopefully I'll be back to playing a driver soon.

In the bag:

Amp Cell Driver (red) 9.5*D

Amp Cell 3-4FW (silver) 3D, 5-7FW (silver) 6D

Amp Cell 3-4H (silver) 3D

CG2 irons 5-PW

CG14 56*, CG 16 52*, 60*

Prestwick blade putter

Hex Hot Yellow Balls

Was even through 3 holes, but then it started pouring on us. Went bogey-birdie-par

Driver: :tmade: Burner '08 10.5* 3 wood: :tmade: Rocketballz 15* 3 hybrid: :tmade: Burner Superlaunch 18* 4 hybrid: :tmade: Rescue 11 21* Irons: :tmade: Burner 1.0 5-AW Wedges: :vokey: Spin Milled 54* :cleve: CG16 58* Putter: :odyssey: 2 Ball Blade Grips: Golf Pride VDR white Balls: :titleist: Velocity Bag: :tmade: Audi bag

Played 9 from the lady's tees last night just to mix it up and use some irons that normally I never get a chance to. Shot a 34 , two under par but blew chances at eagles twice.

Superfast 12 LS Driver set at 10*w/ProLaunch red shaft

:callaway:RazrFitXtreme w/MatrixBlackTie 15*:adams:Idea ProBlack hybrid 16*:adams: Idea ProBlack Hybrid 20*  :callaway: RazrX Forged 4-PW  CG14  54* S Wedge

Idea A3 60*  L wedge

:rife: IBF Aussie Tour Blade putter

Horrible,  just horrible

+10 45, just bad.

1 triple, 3 doubles, 1 bogey, 4 pars.

Didn't get into trouble off the tee, just couldn't hit a wedge to save my life, it was bad. Short game decided to give up on me as well.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Played my executive par 32 course tonight and had a 39 on the front and a 45 on the back for an 84 and a new personal best. Stoked! Thank you 5sk and thank you Evolvr. Brian and Stephen have really helped me add structure to my swing and even though I am miles away from nailing what they have taught me I am seeing real on course results.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I shot absolutely awful today. We had a match on a new course and played the harder back 9. Lots of hills and doglegs. I shot a 57 because I couldn't hit a ball straight to save my life.

But the bright side is I had one of the greatest shots of my life, I left the other team's coach speechless. Hell, everyone that saw it was speechless. I was down in a valley, my feet halfway on a cart path, and there was a tree I had to hit a draw around (I'm wrong handed just so you know). 180 out and the green is 20 yards or so up so I hit my 6 iron. I then make perfect contact and see the ball bend around the tree, then just disappear. I knew it was on line and just from their reactions I knew I was on the green. Bogeyed the hole though, but if it wasn't for that shot I could of been screwed.

• Administrator

37 36 73

-3 on the par fives (and the first hole was a tap-in par after a missed 15 footer for birdie)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Played terribly. EVERYTHING was off to the right, either a push or a strong fade.

Shot a 45...and that was only because I finished par-birdie on the final two. And got REAL lucky on 8. 90 degree dogleg left, and I pull the tee shot (only one I didn't hit right) into the woods. Hit a provisional and move on. Get down there, and my first shot made it all the way through the trees into the middle of the fairway leaving me a wedge to the green...proceeded to push the wedge right of the green, where it bounces of a hill and rolls 15 feet from the cup. 2 putt par.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

42-39-81.

Kind of a mixed-bag round. Didn't get a chance to warmup at the range and got off to an indifferent start and didn't make my first par until the 5th hole. Got on a roll and went 1-over from 5 through 13. Had a complete brain fart on 14 and butchered the hole into a triple bogey. Finished with a birdie on our very difficult finishing hole.

Bill M

Out last night 43 on front of 70.9/125. 19 putts was the story, not a happy ending for sure. I hit 5 o7 FIR, better than 70%, and 4 of 9 GIR. Just couldn't get the putter working and it led to 3 doubles. Though they had nearly every hole placed on the top of a ridge. Doesn't look as difficult as it is. Pretty much impossible to land it near the hole, everything rolled away and putting back up it was tough to get the speed right.

Dave :-)

I've been AWOL in 2013 because I've been working too hard (I think)..LOL... and my golf game went missing too.  I haven't had time to keep up with this fun message board!!  Most of this golf season has been a terrible struggle.  With that said, I logged my first par-breaker of 2013!  I've been playing like crap all year too........aaargh!!

For 1 day...I put that aside.  I played Stone Canyon.   It's a Greg Norman course that positively kicks my butt...UNTIL TODAY

I played the 73.2CR 141slope tees......par 72

34-37=71.............Maybe a fluke?  I don't care!  BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!  hehe....Freaking A.....my best damn round of 2013 is in the books!

Whatever happens the rest of the year, I don't really care because I had my day!!  Sheesh...

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Just played 9 holes after work this afternoon. Hit the ball the best I've played in a long time, but didn't score well. I shot 37 (which I normally wouldn't complain about) but hit 6/6 fairways and 8/9 GIR's, with one of those being a par 5 in two. Had a 10 foot eagle putt that I ran by a few feet, then carelessly tried to tap in for birdie and missed. That was frustrating. I had one other 3 putt and a one putt for birdie, so a total of 19 putts on the round. Just didn't have a good feel for the reads today for some reason. Lipped out on three different holes. Heading back in the morning for an 18 hole round, and if I'm striking the ball as well as I was today I hope to be reporting a par or under par score tomorrow afternoon.

AK,

Did 47 on front 9 (par 72, 71/120 rating).   Forgot to bring my putter and putted everything with 6 iron.  The end result is 20 putts where I average 16.  Made 3 of 9 GIRs which is pretty good for me.   4 days of range practice helped get my iron shot straight.

I was working on putting from fringe with 6 iron.  So, forgetting to bring putter worked out OK as I was forced to practice on real course.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)