IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Played at an outing at Rivervale Country Club.

Best ball. Out of four we shot a 62.
I had an ok day. My ball was played 3 time.s

Mountain Course, shot two worse than yesterday - 75, driver still dialed in, chips left me hanging at times, but my putting saved my ass plenty of times.

As you can see from the GIR's it was a scrambling 75. lol

Stats from the scorecard -

Score - 75
Birdies - 1
Pars - 11
Bogeys - 6
Doubles - 0
UGIR - 0
GIR - 6
Fairways - 12
Putts - 27

"Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end."

Started playing - April 25th, 2008

In my bag: FT-5 Neutral Driver 9° 990B Irons Rifle Flighted Shafts (3-PW) Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Midslant Vokey wedges 252*08,256*12 and 260*04 PROV1xSequoyah National - A Robert Trent...

shot a 96 today...and left probably 8 strokes out there EASILY that could've gone the other way for me. Wasn't until 15 that I started really bomb the driver...can't wait for this saturday though...2 person scramble...if I can keep the driver up, my partner has a great short game, we should do alright

Sunday - twilight round at Chesfield Downs, Hertfordshire. Managed 14 holes. 45 on the front 9 (8 over gross, 2 over nett). Got a bit better on the back, with one glaring error. 23 for five holes, including a 6. 2 pars, 2 bogeys, the double on a par four. Only the second time I've played the course - last was four years ago.

Monday - played a mixed-up 7 holes in the evening. 2-over gross, 3-under nett.

A new personal best 84 last night :)

Was absolutley bombing the driver and the short game was on... irons were serviceable to mediocre. 45 on the front, 39 on the back. The 39 was also a new best for 9 holes.

Just a little 67.6/122 course, but still very happy with the results.

In the Ogio stand bag

909 D2 w/ VooDoo S
15.5* 906F4 w/ Aldila VS Proto 80S
3DX DC 3 HybridFP 4-GW56* and 60* Vokey SM wedgeSophia putter

I walked off after 5 holes. Play was slow and I was getting irritated.

Brandon Sweet
Handicap: 11.6
I play on the Hop Brook Server

Inventory:Driver- Burner 9.5 degree3 Wood- BurnerHybrid 3 Iron- R7 Rescue DrawIrons (4-PW)- RAC MBWedges- Vokey Design 56 and 60 degreePutter- Teardrop Roll-Face

Shot a 93 at Castle Creek yesterday. Started out freakin awesome(par,birdie,par) and then started playing like usual. My short game was on fire and the driver was ok. could have shot a 87 but i had 2 or 3 lame holes. i need a new putter asap.

DRIVER: MACTEC NVG2 Draw 10.5*
WOODS: Big Bertha Warbird 3&7 wood
IRONS: Magique Custom 3-9
WEDGES: PW, Horizon 56*, The Pirate 60*
PUTTER: ????BALLS: Laddie ExtremeMy Scores-http://www.oobgolf.com/golfers/pinbacksc

• Administrator
75 (from the white tees) at Lake View today. They're probably under-rated a bit (68.8), or maybe they just were in this wind we had today. Easily a four-club wind. Hurts downwind AND into the wind.

Anyway, despite having only read through the book quickly one time, I tried the Utley style short game. First hole, par five, greenside bunker in two, and I spin it to a dead stop three feet from the hole. Got up and down a few other times too. If anything, a few of the pitches went a bit long, but most were okay.

Didn't hit the ball particularly well. Not "bad" either.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot 108 at Rogers Park Golf Club in Tampa this past weekend.

I'm a high handicapper so that score is within my crummy 100-115 range...arghh!

What's in my stand bag:

X-16 SW, PW, & Irons
Halo 3 & 5 hybrids
Big Bertha '07 3-wood FT-5 Draw 10 degree Old Skool Isopur blade putter

I shot a 45 in our work golf league. My partner and I won our match 2 and 1. I made a couple clutch 4 footers to tie holes.

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Went to Scottish Highlands on Sunday and shot 100.
Front 9 I played terrible, I settled down on the backside and shot quite well.

Bag: Warbird Hot Stand
Big Bertha 460
Big Bertha Irons
2-Ball putter

Shot 82 from the blues at Old Capital Golf Club. Kind of a windy day. One of those rounds where I look at the scorecard and ask how the heck did I shot that score. only hit 6 fairways, and 4 greens; but, I only had 27 putts, and felt like I could have made more! I can't wait to go back!

In my bag:

DRIVER: 905T w/ Fujikura E360 Shaft
3 Wood 906 F4 w/ Aldila Proto "By You"
Irons: MP 30 w/ Rifle 5.5 Wedges Oil Can 50*, Vokey SM 54* and 58*Putter: C-06

YES!!!I did it!!!FINALLY, I broke 80!!!! I shot a 78 today !!!even front and 6 over on the back(choke!)...Had 2 birdies and 2 bogies=36 for the front and 2 dbls and 2 bogeis on the back=42!!!!I'm a VERY happy camper tonight!!!!!!

Driver- HiBore XL 9.5°
Hybrids- #3,#4 and #5
Irons- RAC CB/MB combo
Wedge- Vokey 52° Oil Can
56° CG-1060° CG-10Putter- CorzaBall-Bag- '08 Monaco

Shot even par 72 in my TN State Match Play qualifier today. Was at Windtree Golf Club . First time I had seen the course. Course rating was 71.6 from the tips so I think I did alright. Did not putt well at all as I hadn't played in 5 days due to work. Now I get to play Greg Norman's new course here in Tennessee called Tennessee National. Extremely stoked about it as it is just about 20 minutes from where I live.

Driver: 905R 9.5*
3-wood: 906F 13*
Irons: Forged Blades
Wedges: Black Satin SV Tour 52* , 56*, 60*
Putter: FuturaBall: ProV1x or One Platinum---------------------------------------------------------My 2008 Tournament Qualifiers:Tennessee State Match Play - Qualified - July...

+ 5 on the front (which is the easier 9) and +1 on the back 9 (should have been -1 (two 3 jacks).

Usually the scores on the front 9 and back 9 are somewhat reversed, ....if I could only put two of my better 9's together!

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

My score for the day was a 6-under par 66 (my new lowest round ). 8 birdies, 2 bogies, 13 greens, 10 fairways, 1/1 sand saves, 10 - 1 putts, 8 - 2 putts, (26 putts total), birdies per GIR = 61.5%. After I birdied the 15th hole to get 7-under for the round, and then hit the green at the par 3 16th (setting up a shot at another birdie) I thought I could potentially shoot a 10-under 62 (if I birdied the last three holes).

In my bag:

Driver: Burner TP 8.5*
Fairway metals/woods: Burner TP 13* Tour Spoon, and Burner TP 17.5*
Irons: RAC MB TP Wedges: RAC TPPutter: Spider Ball: (varies ) (Most of the time): TP Red or HX Tour/56---------------------------------------------------

One of the weirdest rounds..that also ties my lowest round.

39-36 = 75

Check out these stats....think my 58* was working for me?

FIR = 11/14 79%
GIR = 2/18 11%
Putts = 23

Yeah....couldn't hit a green to save my life. But got up and down on 13 holes. Ha...