IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

i had a 83 yesterday par 71 i played bad 44 on front 39 on the back i was happy about that
but i broke my driver in the process (a triple on a par 3 then a snap hook dosent go well with me) ironicly last hole was a par 5 (broke on 16th hole) i still birded tho it was a crazy day ha

Chris Nunes,17 yrs old

In My Bag:
Woods:Nike Sasquatch Tour Model (Driver), Nike Sumo 3 wood
Irons: Callaway X-Forged (Project X 6.0)Wedge: Callaway C Grind 58 degree,Titleist Volkey 54 degree (oil can)Putter Cleveland Classic 2 or Scotty Cameron Santa Fe teryllium "Everyday you miss practicing it...

I shot a 46 today in my league match today. It was a bit disappointing after shooting a 42 last week. But we still managed to eek out a tie, after being down 2 holes with 4 to play.

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

79 for me yesterday. Started bad, bogey, double on the first 2 holes. Started to come around after that. Figured out why I had been pushing my drives right, and once I got my lower body to stop being lazy, started clicking. 2nd round under 80 for me this year, playing every day feels like it is really starting to help.

In my Arkansas Razorbacks stand bag:

Driver:SasQuatch SUMO2 9.5°

2 hybrid 16° 3, 4 hybrid 3DX5-PW: Tour Pro ComboWedges: 52°, 56°, 60° spin milled Putter: Circa '62 No. 1 ; Newport Tel 3 LongNeck ; Newport 2 ButtonBack LTDBalls: ProV1

I only played 12 holes yesterday, but I was 1 under for them, which is damn good considering I don't play that often anymore (my index is 1.7 but I probably play to a 6). Blasted my drive on 1 into the trees and tried to make a hero shot which just knicked a branch and came straight down. From there I parked a wedge to 4 feet, made par and rattled off two birds after that. The rest of the round was uneventful with 8 pars and a bogey.
In my Hoofer2 bag:

Driver: 905S 9.5° (Grafalloy Blue XS Shaft) or 975F 7.5° (Grafalloy Shaft)
Fairway Metal: 906F2 13° (UST Proforce V2 75 gram XS Shaft)
Irons: Apex Forged 2-PW (Dynamic Gold X100 Shafts)Wedges: Vokey 54° and 60° (Dynamic Gold Wedge Shafts)Putter: Newport Studio...

I shot yet another 105 today but it was deeply disappointing since the course rating(68.9/110) was well below what I am used to playing. I am definitely going to try to get back out to this course in the next month because this shouldve been a shoo-in to break 100. Two triples did me in today. Yet another different course tomorrow so we'll see what happens.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Shot a 38 in league last night. Had two birdie putts come up 1/2 of a roll short. Best I've played all year and ties my best score ever. Had a couple of nice saves and just played smart....
5 pars/3 bogeys/1 birdie

I played Popular Creek, San Mateo, Ca and shot 7 over with a triple on one hole, I also three putted 2 holes, so the potential to score 4 shots better was there.

The next day I shot 4 over at Sharp Park, Pacifica, CA my home course, but my friend shot even to beat me at match play and even the 18th hole for our double or nothing hole.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Shot a 43 on 9 holes after work before it got dark. Not bad since I'd normally shoot about a 50 or so.

SLDR 430 TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR Mini Driver TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR 4h Matrix Black Tie 95s
Ping G25 4-PW
Ping Gorge 50, 54, 58

Ping Anser IWI

Shot a 47 on 9 teeing off @ 6am. I'm playing 9 holes every morning before work all summer long. Woohoo!

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

I just played incredible. By far my best nine ever. I usually don't like to 'boast' much but I'm very proud of myself how far I've come in playing just two years of "serious" golf. I've worked on my game so much, and it's finally paying off.

I shot even par, 35 today. I went 1. Birdie 2. Par 3. Par 4(10 footer for birdie MISSED). Par 5. Par 6(12 footer for birdie MISSED). Par 7. Bogey 8. Par (5 footer for birdie MISSED) 9. Par

I hit 6/6 fairways and 6/9 G.I.R...by far my best ballstriking ever, just overall my best round. I ended up with 14 putts I believe (quick counting, I'd have to rethink it more slowly, haha.)

HOPEFULLY, I can build off this. I'm not sure if I should go, but I have a lesson set up for Monday, my first ever lessons...if I keep playing like this, I won't need them!

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

• Administrator

76 at Whispering Woods with two double bogeys (one due to a bad tee shot for two penalty strokes, one due to a bladed bunker shot), two more penalty strokes on the back*, and two birdies on the back (and one on the front). On both of my back-nine penalty stroke holes, I saved par. Once with an 18-footer, and later by hitting to a foot or two.

* On one, I pulled my drive a little. On another, a par four with a ravine to carry 270 yards from the tee, I somehow carried my hybrid 250+ and it took one bounce into the hazard.

Card is here , and, well, yeah. Kind of a bizarre day, really. 125 feet of putts made helps, as does taking only 27 putts, too. My season-long average is down to 28 on the nose - down over two since last year. Z Factor!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

39+41=80 at LV National. I struck my irons really well today, but felt my swing kind of fall apart at the end of the round. We teed off at 3:00 in around 105* heat. By the end of the round I was beat!

On a side note, I played with my Dad and had a great time. For the record, he shot a 78 and beat me. He's almost 60 and still plays really well.

Driver: FT5 Tour 9.5*
3 Wood: FT Tour 15*
Irons: X-Tour 3-PW
Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 52*, 56*, 60*
Putter: Custom Shop Studio Stainless Newport 2

Personal best 81 Par 60 Exec course, with 39 putts. 5 GIRs in a row. A few pars. Mostly bogeys.

Big Cart Bag:

R7 Quad 11.5*
200Steel 5wood 15*
Baffler Hybrid 18* R7 Draw Irons 3-AW Tour Action 56* / 60* Dual Force 990 Pro V1/x

I shot an 84 last Friday, but let's not talk about that round.

I went out yesterday and shot a 78!! I've shot 79 a few times, but this was my first time in the land of 78. I shot 39 on both sides, and I had three birdies in the round. I've struggled to keep good rounds together at the 18th hole the last couple weeks, and things almost got ugly again today. I hit a good drive and then sliced a 4-iron into trouble. When I got over the creek, I couldn't find my ball at first. It had hit a cart path and sailed over the green 40 or 50 yards. I hit a wedge on the green and two-putted for a par. All in all, I was thrilled with the round, and it actually could have been better. I three-putted twice from 40 feet which was the only downside to the round.

Teed off @ 6:10am and shot 48 with a snowman on a par 4 .

I hit a monster 255 yard drive (for me that's a monster!) on a 511 yd par 5 which was unfortunately followed by a badly topped 3w that skittered down the fairway only about 70 yds. Gah! But then I pulled out my 5w and put in on the green in regulation, 5 ft from the pin, and knocked it in for a birdie!

That was awesome.

We shall not speak of the par 4 snowman

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

A HORRENDOUS 95 at Generals Ridge in Manassas.

I don't think I could have struck the ball any worse at any time. Ever. Really need to go to the range.
WITB

Driver - Taylormade r7 Quad 10.5˚ Fujijura E360 Stiff
Woods - Sonartec SS 2.5 13˚ HST Penley Tour Stiff
Hybrid - Sonartec HB-001 19˚ HST Penley Tour StiffIrons - Mizuno MP-67 Forged 4-PW, DGS300Wedges - Callaway Forged 50˚ and 54˚, Walter Hagen 60˚Putter - Nike T130 O/S Mallet Ctr Shaft 33"B...

Aaaaahhhhhh finally broke the 100 mark today. I have never in my short career seen my driving and putting all come together on the same day. Final was a 99 (50/49) - 13/14 fairways, 2 GIRs and 31 putts. Now lets see if I can match it again tomorrow.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L