IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

• Administrator
76 at Oak Tree .

I realized I've been spending too much time thinking about someone else's game (trying to help him) and not enough time thinking about my own. That ends today.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

35 last night 45 tonight. 3 hours to play 9 holes behind 4 groups of 70 to 80 year olds. I think they went faster on the Bataan Death March than we did tonight. One of my playing partners a 4 hdcp shot 50 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
plop.

Alpha V5 9.0 XStiff
Cleveland Hi-Bore 13* Stiff
Cleveland Hi-Bore 19* Hybrid Stiff
Cleveland CG Red Irons 4-PW Stiff
Merit Golf 52* StiffCleveland 900 series 56* & 60* RegScotty Cameron Laguna Mid-Slant"I hit 2 good balls today, I stepped on a rake."

My local course plays 11 holes instead of 9 and I shot a 49 total with a 41 for the nine. 10 and 11 are a par 5 and 3 also.

I was happy this is good for me but I really wish I could have played the whole 18 as I was feeling really good about my game. Still beat my friends though

R7 Superquad 10.5° RE*AX 65 Fujikura
R7 Draw Rescue 3H 19°
R7 Draw Rescue 5H 25°
X-20 4-AW
Vokey Spin Milled 54° ChromeCPR 56°Victoria II 35"Pro v1

Shot an 83 on a par 62 course. 40 in front, 42 in the back. Ok I guess

What I wasnt excited about was 35 putts!!

Big Cart Bag:

R7 Quad 11.5*
200Steel 5wood 15*
Baffler Hybrid 18* R7 Draw Irons 3-AW Tour Action 56* / 60* Dual Force 990 Pro V1/x

96 at the sprain lake golf course in Westchester NY. One lost ball, thankfully it was a water ball.

Yeah, a lot of pressure. Rise above it. Harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness energy, block bad.
Feel the flow, Happy. It's circular. It's Like a carousel. You get on the horse. It goes up, down and around. Circular. Circle. With the music,the flow. All good things.I...

I shot an 87 from the tips with a new set of irons. Gave away at least 5 strokes. Hit the ball well overall. Felt like I could have shot around a 79 by the way i struck the ball but too many blind shots and I am having troule within a 100 yards with my wedge.

Taylormade R7
Taylormade R580 3,5,7 wood
Callaway X-18 irons
Cleveland 588 SW
Odyssey #1 XG Putter

Shot a 79 (+10) this morning, three straight rounds with a 79, I actually thought when I got to 16 I was going to par out the final three holes and come in at a personnel best of 75, but I had double bogey's on 16 & 17 to ruin the dream, but I pulled out my recently purchased gap wedge, and it cost me a few strokes. Hopefully I will get use to that club soon.

Gus
---------------

Thursday night, I went out and grabbed my clubs to clean them. I took a few swings and could tell I was swinging really well. I went out and, while I didn't hit the ball the best I ever have, I minimized my mistakes and shot 67 (31-36). I had to play the front 9 twice because the back was closed for league. The course record is 65 and I had 2 bogeys. It was a personal best by 3 shots. The best part about it was my 22 putts. A lot of them were shorter putts, though, because I only hit 8 greens.

Shot 70 (-2) this morning. Finally making the swing change I needed work.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

I shot 9-over, 81 from our pro tees (SSS - 75, 7028 yds.). 2 doubles and a triple, so 2 over for the other 15 holes. I was very pleased with that -- kind of a 'breakthrough' round for me. I've been working hard on all aspects of my game, especially pitching & chipping. I made par or better on 5 holes when missing the green in reg. So some great up and downs. Let's hope it continues !!!

--
Tee it high, let it fly!

MP-600, Fujikura E360 Stiff
Hi-Bore 1i, 2i, Stiff MP-57, DG S300 52.08, 56.08., 60.07 FISHER GOLF - CTS-1 Burgandy Insert ProV1

Shot an 86 (43-42). Started with 3 doubles!! Could have been a bit better as I bogeyed the last 3 holes but hey better than the 91 (43-48)I shot yesterday when I blew up big-time on the back 9.

What's in the bag
Big sticks Ping Rapture V2 9° Fusion FT-3 3-Wood, 3,4 Hybrid

Irons Ping I10 5-GW
Wedges Cleveland RTX 54° Spin Milled Vokey 60°Putter Redwood Anser Titleist NXT Tour 1500 rangefinder

74 today, ball wasn't carrying as far as i wanted on approach shots and spun the ball off the green a few times.
Putting was good today though...otherwise the score would have been a much larger number.

Driver R7 Quad
3 Wood R7 Quad Ti
Irons 3-PW FP
Wedges SV 56,60
Putter White hot 2 ball

played 9 this arvo. 38 (par 36). Pretty happy cause i doubled the first. Birdied 3,5 and 8 with a chip in. Hit my 2 hybrid the best i've ever hit it which really helped me position myself off the tee on the short par 4's

Whats in my bag:

Burner HT 13* Reax Regular Shaft
R7 19* Reax Regular Shaft
AP1's 4-PW Project X 5.5 Shafts Vokey Spin Milled 60.08 56.10 Rossa Siena 4 Pro V1"Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a s**t"

Friday - 47/44
Saturday - 42/41

Played much better Saturday (obviously). Had a few blow up holes (double bogeys) to blow a decent round. Putting much much better.

74 yesterday with 2 birdies, an eagle , 2 bogeys, and 2 double bogeys. Just can't stand prosperity. Seems like when ever I have something good going, doubles raise their ugly head.

No golf today or tomorrow. Let my sore elbow rest. I probably don't need to play 5 days straight as I did this past week.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

92 today. I've been under the weather and forced myself to go out just to get some exersize. Started slow with 4 bogies, birdied #5 and though ok, I'm gonna get things going. Snap-hooked my ball on #6 into the trees, never found it, lost another on the way to the green (found it in the middle of #7 fairway) and carded a 10. I had my moments after that, but just never felt 100%. 48-44 posted 45-43 w/ ESC.

I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

9-over 45 for a quick 9 before work this morning. Bleah. Was 9-over for 18 on Saturday. What a crazy game ...

--
Tee it high, let it fly!

MP-600, Fujikura E360 Stiff
Hi-Bore 1i, 2i, Stiff MP-57, DG S300 52.08, 56.08., 60.07 FISHER GOLF - CTS-1 Burgandy Insert ProV1