IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Well, I thought I was going to break the course record at my place for a few holes today. 10 under set by David Berganio Jr.

Started off birdie, birdie, par, birdie, birdie. Got to the first par 5 and double crossed a drive onto the street. I nuked that thing too. From there I sorta gave up, not so much thinking I couldn't get the strokes back, but because I only had an hour and a half left before work. I figured if I finished the front 9 at 6 under, I'd have to call in a favor and have the dude before me stay for an extra hour or so, so that I could see if I could do it. So yeah, ended up doubling that hole. Stuck a 5 iron to about 6 feet on the next, a par 3, and missed that birdie putt. So, there went that bid.

The good news. I am on right now! Firing on all cylinders. And I have a good feeling that this is going to last for some time. I've instituted a repeatable visualization routine to my pre-shot routine for shots and putts, and it is really working. Like really working! This is exciting.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Well, i played multiple balls. 1 legit birdie on the first hole. Nearly eagled the only par 5 on the course. Missed a three foot put. Its amazing how well ive been hitting my hybrid as compared to last season. Putting has gotten better. I need to work on my short game a lot. The 60 balls in the mail will help with that.

Going to put picks up later. Here are some from last week:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...5&id;=590709651

Edit. Next round will be in Jamaica in a week from tomorrow!

Shot an ok 87 today. Much better than my 93 on Wednesday when I had a bout of the shanks. A quick lesson yesterday and some hard work on the range meant that my ball striking is back to where I want it but all the time I spent on my full swing yesterday meant I didn't have a chance to work on my short-game and putting and it showed today! Really only had a couple of bad holes... so no complaints from me.

What's in the bag
Big sticks Ping Rapture V2 9° Fusion FT-3 3-Wood, 3,4 Hybrid

Irons Ping I10 5-GW
Wedges Cleveland RTX 54° Spin Milled Vokey 60°Putter Redwood Anser Titleist NXT Tour 1500 rangefinder

I don't want to know what I shot today, but alas, I'll have to add it all up eventually.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

I shot an 82 at http://www.birdsfoot.com/ . The rough was way down, but I got two horrendous bad breaks, so all in all, I got what i deserved.

In my bag:

Cleveland Hi Bore XLS 8.5* X Stiff
Mizuno MP 650 13*
Halo 22 Deg Apex Plus 4-E Apex Plus Gap Wedge CG15 54 Deg CG10 58 Deg Anser 4 ProV1x

10 over, 45.

Not bad. Some bad shots. Some good ones. Can't complain since it was only my 2nd time out this year. And I played 2 real nice sand shots, but of course missed both 4 footers.

Fairways - 5/7
GIR - 2/9
Putts - 18

Today was a 5 over for me, 41.

Fairways - 5/7
Greens - 5/9 (Yikes!)
Putts - 14

Sadly my long irons seem to be trailing off to the left a bit (slice) -- been getting worse over the last week. I've got a feeling my scores may be going up a bit :'(

Went and played a quick 9 today. Par was 31 and I shot a 46.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

played a par 29 course in Champaign, IL yesterday. didn't do too bad, not nearly as good as i would have liked. -2, 27. 7/9 GIR. most holes are in the 100-130yd. range, one was 180yds. and the par 4's were something like 280yds. and 315 yds., both doglegs so distance to the green on each if you cut the dogleg was like 250 and 280 respectively.... i hit a 2i on the 280yd. hole and got on the green in 1 and 2 putted from like 15 feet, on the 315yd. hole i hit a 3w and nearly holed it, it hit the flagstick and rolled to 10-15 feet. my ballstriking was really good, my misses weren't bad at all.
In The Bag
Tour Burner TP 9.5* Diamana Whiteboard 83 X-Stiff, tipped 2"
906 F2 13* Pro Force V2 95G Stiff
Idea Pro Gold 18* Aldila NV 105X
735.CM 3-PW Project X 6.5 Ordered Mizuno MP68 KBS Tour X Vokey Spin Milled 58* Vokey Spin Milled 64* Bettinardi BC-1 33" x77 stand bag Pro V1

Was able to get out yesterday for nine holes, par 35, and shot a 44. It feels like just about everything was looking great, but my putting was lacking. I three-putted the last two holes after missing two puts that were within two or so feet. My reads altogether just weren't very good, and I could probably have shaved two-three strokes off my score. Oh well, I guess that's what practice is for, huh?

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

played 18 yesterday. felt like i did so much worse than i played. My driving was good but my irons were all over the place and my putts from close range (inside 10 feet) did horrible. I always left it on the low side no matter what.

The course is a par 72 and i shot an 82 -.-

I went 43/39.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 9º
2 Hybrid: Callaway Big Bertha Heavenwood
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 6-3 iron
          Taylormade Tour Preferred PW-7 iron
Wedges: Cleveland CG14 50º, 54º
              Taylormade RAC 58º
Putter: Ping Darby 32" shaft

Didn't really get it going today till 14........46 on the front w/ 2 water balls and just an all around struggle. 40 on the back w/ 4 straight pars to finish. Left par put short on 14 and birdie putt on 17 the same 1 roll from going in.

Mama told me there would be days like this..........
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

85 at OGA in Woodburn OR. Had a great 195yd approach shot with my 5 iron land inside 4 feet of the pin on a par 5... money!

In my Bag:

Tour Burner 9.5* ProLaunch Red Shaft
Baffler TWS & DWS Hybrids: 2,4
Irons: 09 Burners 4-AWWC Liquid Copper SW 56*WC Liquid Copper LW 60*Putter: Black OZ T130 TP Black

Played a strokeplay tournament at my club today. Shot an 84, waiting to see what that where that will finish but pleased with my round. Missed some short putts, but made a couple of hail mary putts as well, so evens out. Short game was rock solid and long game, considering I had my first bout of the shanks on Wednesday was very serviceable.

What's in the bag

Irons Ping I10 5-GW
Wedges Cleveland RTX 54° Spin Milled Vokey 60°Putter Redwood Anser Titleist NXT Tour 1500 rangefinder

+1
12 fairways, and both missed fairways were me going for the green.
12 greens
32 putts.
I was swinging pretty flat before but my coach and I worked that out.
Swinging on plane makes this game so much easier.

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

13 over for an 85...
missed 1 fw... driver was on fire...
2nd shots again killed me... really chunky... might as well just swung a shovel...
girs pretty elusive... scrambling like a maniac
no 3 putts today... had one 1 putt all the rest 2's
par 3's werent kind at all... mid irons failed me on all counts
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Just wanted to add that my 84, as posted earlier, was good enough to get me best gross in the competition I was playing. Very pleased.

What's in the bag

Irons Ping I10 5-GW