IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

38 - 38 = 78 at River Forest in Freeport, PA. (7 over par)

8 out of 14 fairways.

33 putts.

Drivers: Bag 1 - TM R11 (10.5°); Bag 2 - Ping G5 (9°),
Fairway woods: #1 - TM RBZ Tour (14.5°) & TM System 2 Raylor (17°); #2 - TM Burner (15°) & TM V-Steel (18°)
Hybrid: #1 - TM Rocketballz (19°); #2 - Ping G5 (19°)
Irons: #1 - Ping i3+; #2 - Hogan Edge  (both 4-pw, +1" shaft)
Wedges: #1 - Ping i3+ U wedge (52°) & Ping Eye 2+ BeCu (60°); #2 - Ping ISI Sand BeCu (52°) & Cleveland CG11 lob (60°)
Putters: Ping B60i & Anser 2, Odyssey White Steel 2-Ball & White Hot XG #9, Lamkim Jumbp grips
Golf Balls: Titleist Pro V1, Bridgestone B330, Callaway SR1, Slazenger Grips: Lamkin Crossline
Golf Shoes: Footjoy & Adidas; Golf Glove: Footjoy StaSof®; Golf Bag: Ping Hoofer
I love this game! :-D

Played 9. Shot a 55 with a 10 (gasp!) and an 11(double gasp!) on consecutive holes. Tee shots into trouble got into my head and there was no saving me from myself. Also playing with a guy who is completely ignorant to golf etiquette didn't help, but that's another thread somewhere
Titleist 910D2 Titleist 910F 19* Taylormade Burner 2.0 4-PW Top Flite Tour Wedge 56* Cleveland Smart Square Putter

Had a really ugly 82 today. Hit one fairway with the driver, made no par saves off the green, had some 3 putts, and missed 3 or 4 good birdie opportunities. My only saving grace was that I hit 12 greens.

70.6 / 137 - par 72 Friday: 45 :dance: Saturday: 113 (53/60) :no: Amazing how so much can change over 24 hours. On Friday I decided to start the round only teeing off with my 3w and I was able to keep the ball in play off the tee every time. I had great results with it and kept with that on Saturday. On Friday I had 1 penalty, on Saturday I had 9 and most were off the tee. After such a good day, it was hard to play 18 on Saturday.

Driver: TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 -- 10.5* Woods: TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 -- 3w 15*, 5w 18* Hybrid: TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue -- 4h 21* Irons: TaylorMade Burner Plus -- 5-AW Wedges: TaylorMade RAC -- 56.12, 60.07 Putter: TaylorMade Spider Ghost -- 35" Ball: It's complicated.

shot a 48 on the front 9 before i was chased off by a storm.  so frustrating considering I was really in a groove (for me) and was on track to shoot under 100, which is what i'm trying to consistently shoot under right now.

Mike

In the Bag:

Nike VR_S Covert Driver

Nike VR_S Covert Hybrid 3

Nike  VR_S Covert 4i-AW

Titleist Vokey 60* Wedge

TaylorMade Ghost Manta Putter

:nike:   :titleist:   :tmade:   :oakley:   :bridgestone:    :srixon:

Clubchampionships Matchplay last weekend.

I played a solid round off golf i was 5 over par after 18.

and so was my opponent. A freaking 11 year old boy.

First play off hole the bloke holed out from 135 meters for eagle

so i lost after putting my ball 3 meters from the cup from 80 meters.

This boy has some serious talent tho. unbelievable how steady he is, and how good from 120 yards and in. he only had 24 putts in 19 holes

• Upvote 1

Dirver: Mizuno JPX 825 9,5 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 65 g.
3 wood: Mizuno JPX 825 14 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 75 g.
Hybrid: Mizuno JPX 825 18 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 85 g. 
Irons: Mizuno MP 59 3 / PW KBS Tour stiff shaft ( Golf Pride Niion )
Wedges: Taylormade ATV Wedges 52 and 58 ( Golf Pride Niion )
putter: Taylormade ghost series 770 35 inch ( Super Stroke slim 3.0 )
Balls: Taylormade TP 5

71 - 32 39 - 72.1 rating 126 slope

First time I've broken par in 15 years.  Should've been 6 under on the front, but I missed 2 short putts.  I was trying to break 70 (I've never done it), but I just couldn't hold it together.  A single and a double on the back did me in, even though I gave myself at least 4 legitimate additional chances for birdies down the stretch.

Can't wait to try again!

Sticks:

DR - TaylorMade R9 SuperTri

3W & 5W - Callaway Steelhead III

3H - Mizuno JPX EZ

4-PW - Mizuno MP-64's

GW & SW - Cleveland CG16's

Putter: Odyssey White Steel #2

Santa Anita Blues 70.4/122:

42/44 86

I played with a "normal driver", and stopped screwing around with my equipment. I think this score is representative of my abilities when I'm not trying different things on every hole. Used Golf Logix and a paper scorecard. Couldn't seem to track the driving distances with the app that well, so I jotted down the distances on the scorecard. This round brought my running handicap down from 15.5 to 15.1. I should probably wait every two months to update this, but. . .

6 fairways hit, 3 GIR, Average Drive 246 yards. Longest drive 277 shortest drives were 190 slices into trees on the left on the 16th and 196 pulled into some trees on the right on the 18th hole. Landed the FW bunker. The app says that I hit 50% FW, and 8.3% slice 8.3% push, 25% pull hook 8.3%

Drives distances are as follows:

265-hole 1

271-hole 2

277-hole 3

247-hole 5

225-hole 6

228-hole 7

266-hole 9

244-hole 10

274-hole 11

271-hole 13

255-hole 14

190-hole 16

245-hole 17

196-hole 18

Total driving distance was 3454 yards. Not sure how accurate the GPS on my phone is. I was standing in the middle of each green and there was +/-5 to +/-17 feet variation.

Pretty cool application, I might buy the actual one if it works better on the next round.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I got a birdie on the 8th hole 197 yard par 3.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

6 bogies, 2 doubles and a birdie. Short game was horrific. Couldn't putt a ball to the hole to save my life. Slow slow slow greens.

- Shane

shot a 50 on the front 9, and a 46 on the back 9 for a 96.. hope i continue to creep towards breaking 90

Mike

In the Bag:

Nike VR_S Covert Driver

Nike VR_S Covert Hybrid 3

Nike  VR_S Covert 4i-AW

Titleist Vokey 60* Wedge

TaylorMade Ghost Manta Putter

:nike:   :titleist:   :tmade:   :oakley:   :bridgestone:    :srixon:

81. Missed the cut by one shot in the biggest tournament I play in because of it. Golf is very humbling.

srixon.png.c29104d99ab6ca6ecb927e9dd97b26f1.png    Z785 Driver 10.5° Tour AD BB 7x    |    F65 4W Tour AD TP 7x    |    Z765 4-PW Dynamic Gold X100 AMT    |     Z-Star Ball

TM.png.36c3c24d72a4ac809b0def631452f3ba.png    M3 4H HZRDUS Black    |    Spider Tour Putter

titleist.png.c92d01bf6404c1675a5e518a7447f2c6.png  Vokey SM7 50° 55° 60° Dynamic Gold S400 Tour Issue Black

Last 2 Rounds at Stone Canyon Golf Club 73.2CR 141slope  Par72

42-43=85.....9.5DIFF

I rolled out of the wrong side of the bed on this day and never got anything going. I was off with regard to all aspects of the game.  Horrible day, but I still had fun!!

36-38=74.....0.6DIFF

Weird day.....only 3 bogeys and 1 birdie

Fairways 4/13, but I was striking the ball well and hitting it long for me.  Any missed fairways were just barely missed so I was keeping the ball in play.

Greens: 12

Putts: 32........not a great number either, but I made some excellent long range 2-putts and holed the par savers when needed.  That's golf....follow a horrible day with a great day!  I never know what will happen from one day to the next.  LOL

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Shot a 91 Saturday at Lone Tree country club. This is the 3rd time this year I have been in the 90's and it's getting frustrating. I guess I need to get out more.

Monday shot my best round since starting last year. It was a 90 at Mohansic 70.8 128. Only one triple bogey was my key improvement.

Played a more conservative style. My best had been a 93 at my home course Beekman 69/123.

Worst round so far this year and it was a doosie. 96 on a course that isnt really that difficult. Couldnt find the correct angle of my downswing and my toe hits came back in force. Killed me big time.

At The Trent Jones Residence Golf Course  72 (36 / 36) .(Tunisia) Today

What a very very strange day today, good swing good rhythm

Hit 13 on 14 Fairways (a record for me)

but....,

Only 9 greens in regulation

5 times 3 puts

3 puts  twisting 360° around the cup

Not a damned single up & down for saving par

10 bogeys in a row (another record i am not really proud of...:o),

Only bogeys and pars on my card (first time as long as i remember)

Not a single birdy put in the hole....grrrr (had 6 puts under 15 feet for birdy)

What a strange way to play 39 / 46  ouch... I love Golf.

Played a city course today in Omaha, NE.

Played the white tees. Rating is 71 and slope 117.

I shot 40-45 for an 85.

I had 33 putts. 7 GIR.

What hurt was two lost balls that cost me four strokes, because I actually followed the rules and went back and teed it up again. I also made a mistake of going over the trees on a par 5 that cost me two strokes.

I really putted well on some tough greens, but my driving cost me 7-9 strokes at least.