IGNORED

mythbuster's Trolling Thread (was Setup = Automatic)

iacas
Note: This thread is 3061 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
7 hours ago, mythbuster said:

in a way, i am glad you enjoyed my posts, but you must remember i only jest in MOD-eration ,with very strict parameters.

You've yet to remain within those parameters.

7 hours ago, mythbuster said:

as far as a tip goes- i myself am at the "crossroads'. a lot of the so called swing mechanics are just that-conscious mind aberrations.

this is a   totally wrong and flawed way to teach and is actually destructive.

As opposed to… what you're offering? You've not offered anything.

Should you reach 50 points, you're permanently banned. You're at 49 right now, and have a week off from posting.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 12/1/2015 at 3:03 AM, mythbuster said:

what i am trying to convey and research, is a method of setup that isolates the left shoulder in total neutral phase that allows it to be pushed down around the upper horizontal spine, totally independently. that is how you get incredible torque on wind up in a grooved plane.

How have you tried to convey this? Describe (or god forbid, show) what "total neutral phase" is. 

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

look, i am on a learning curve and so i try to convey what my latest theory entails.

that post i made in the past is not what i now think to be true  in the slightest, so i apologise.

that said, you must appreciate that if Columbus was not game enough with a few motley crew to sail and "fall' over the edge, then you yourself may not have even been born, let alone  privy to holding a golf stick .

ok, most of us are familiar with Michael Angelo- he was a  brilliant  genius. his paintings were all formed from hundreds of "trial' strokes and conceptual imagery.

of course, i pale  into insignificance even compared to  his shadow, but that does not stop me from trying to get a few tips and then direct that to our modern day conundrum.

I routinely troll and make things up. Please use my posts for your own amusement, and little else.

5 hours ago, mythbuster said:

look, i am on a learning curve and so i try to convey what my latest theory entails.

that post i made in the past is not what i now think to be true  in the slightest, so i apologise.

that said, you must appreciate that if Columbus was not game enough with a few motley crew to sail and "fall' over the edge, then you yourself may not have even been born, let alone  privy to holding a golf stick .

ok, most of us are familiar with Michael Angelo- he was a  brilliant  genius. his paintings were all formed from hundreds of "trial' strokes and conceptual imagery.

of course, i pale  into insignificance even compared to  his shadow, but that does not stop me from trying to get a few tips and then direct that to our modern day conundrum.

You have not answered any question asked to you. You have not provided any images or video to support your latest bandaid. Now you are trolling with analogies of explorers and artists. You have been warned yet again.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Wow, I just checked the site and this was at the top of the recent threads.   I've missed a good one.   Why am I always late to the party?

i don't understand why people even go along with the fact that he's a 15 handicap, trying to really do anything or even picked up a club, more than a few times in his life.   Maybe he/she is bored at just having a few laughs.   

@mythbuster -  are you FreeDrop?  Really sounds like it.  

—Adam

11 minutes ago, imsys0042 said:

Wow, I just checked the site and this was at the top of the recent threads.   I've missed a good one.   Why am I always late to the party?

i don't understand why people even go along with the fact that he's a 15 handicap, trying to really do anything or even picked up a club, more than a few times in his life.   Maybe he/she is bored at just having a few laughs.   

@mythbuster -  are you FreeDrop?  Really sounds like it.  

Why? Because people like to be entertained.

Note: I do not answer direct questions or points raised against my untested and unproven theories, have no history of teaching anyone, and post essentially the same nonsense in everyone's Member Swing threads.

6 hours ago, imsys0042 said:

Right he's a 15 who hasn't gotten any better with his "discovery".

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

2 hours ago, mvmac said:

if he was for real I'd say his system was working.  I'm surprised the thread went for so long. He really did remind me of FreeDrop.   Some of the older threads are hilarious.   I remember the infamous ping eye 2 irons thread.   

—Adam

2 hours ago, mvmac said:

33 minutes ago, imsys0042 said:

if he was for real I'd say his system was working.  I'm surprised the thread went for so long. He really did remind me of FreeDrop.   Some of the older threads are hilarious.   I remember the infamous ping eye 2 irons thread.   

I remember an argument early on that he was only a 15 HC, and I think it was when he first signed up.

Haven't seen him play but I know a full gammut of 15 HC from ones with terrible swings to those who you kind of wonder weren't sand baggers? I was in that range (13-17) of playing for the longest time (over 2 years). . .

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

3 minutes ago, Lihu said:

I remember an argument early on that he was only a 15 HC, and I think it was when he first signed up.

Yeah you're right, got him mixed up with someone else. Edited my previous post.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

2 minutes ago, mvmac said:

Yeah you're right, got him mixed up with someone else. Edited my previous post.

Saw your edited post. Agree, discovering something that only allows you to play at that level doesn't sound that groundbreaking. . .

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Michael Angelo? Never heard of him. Is he a phonetical relative of Michelangelo?

Your learning curve appears to be that of a sin wave. You must have some conclusion that you could share? This continuous "work in progress" nonsense is losing its appeal quickly. You've discovered nothing, presented nothing and certainly proved nothing. How about you give us a lift off?

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

13 hours ago, Vinsk said:

Michael Angelo? Never heard of him. 

You don't know him? He's best buds with Sal Monella. They're responsible for some of the best culture ever.  

• Upvote 1

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

13 minutes ago, dkolo said:

You don't know him? He's best buds with Sal Monella. They're responsible for some of the best culture ever.  

I dunno, the culture of Sal Monella left me feeling sick after I had a brief run-in with it. It just feels rather raw and half-baked to me.

26 minutes ago, Pretzel said:

I dunno, the culture of Sal Monella left me feeling sick after I had a brief run-in with it. It just feels rather raw and half-baked to me.

Well, he's at least remarkable for being as prolific as he is. 

• Upvote 1

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

42 minutes ago, dkolo said:

Well, he's at least remarkable for being as prolific as he is. 

I will concede that much: Sal Monella has likely strongly affected almost all of those he has come into contact with.

• Upvote 1

I'm actually still curious what @mythbuster thinks is this "neutral setup." I wish he would just spit it out instead of feverishly combing through his thesaurus and trying to impress us with his delusional wisdom. Ya never know, maybe his quackery could lead to a real discussion on the golf swing.

9 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

I'm actually still curious what @mythbuster thinks is this "neutral setup." I wish he would just spit it out instead of feverishly combing through his thesaurus and trying to impress us with his delusional wisdom. Ya never know, maybe his quackery could lead to a real discussion on the golf swing.

He is currently restricted from posting. 

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Note: This thread is 3061 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!