IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

iacas

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, Sean_D said:

I shot 95 for the first time last week at Bartley Cavanaugh in Sacramento.

All set! Congrats!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Ty_Webb said:

Do I get anything for my second albatross?

No. Sorry.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

29 minutes ago, iacas said:

No. Sorry.

I’ll live 😄

short list of people who have two of them. I’ll just sit over here enjoying it 😜

Hello! Broke 100 June 8 at Pine Springs, Tyler, TX. Score was 90, playing in a tournament with the rotator cuff/RA issues. (Day before, shot 95.) Could have been lower both days, I know, but pretty good for an old ma with a 25 GHIN. Thanks, -Marv  PS Have not finished LSW yet, but my course management thought was "Small Successes".

DRIVER: Cleveland 588 Altitude ( Matrix Radix Sv Graphite, A) IRONS: Mizuno JPX-800 HD Irons & 3,4,5 JPX Fli-Hi (Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue Graphite, R); WEDGES: (Carried as needed) Artisan Golf 46, 50, 53, 56 low bounce, 56 high bounce; PUTTER: Mizuno TP Mills 9

9 hours ago, MarvChamp said:

Hello! Broke 100 June 8 at Pine Springs, Tyler, TX. Score was 90, playing in a tournament with the rotator cuff/RA issues. (Day before, shot 95.) Could have been lower both days, I know, but pretty good for an old ma with a 25 GHIN. Thanks, -Marv  PS Have not finished LSW yet, but my course management thought was "Small Successes".

@iacas, it occurred to me I should have sent this to your attention. I have also broken 90 a couple of times after coming back to golf but that was about 2-3 years ago. Thanks, -Marv

DRIVER: Cleveland 588 Altitude ( Matrix Radix Sv Graphite, A) IRONS: Mizuno JPX-800 HD Irons & 3,4,5 JPX Fli-Hi (Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue Graphite, R); WEDGES: (Carried as needed) Artisan Golf 46, 50, 53, 56 low bounce, 56 high bounce; PUTTER: Mizuno TP Mills 9

@iacas Hello! Broke 100 June 8 at Pine Springs, Tyler, TX. Score was 90, playing in a tournament with the rotator cuff/RA issues. (Day before, June 7, shot 95.) This was the 5th time to play since Sept 2017. My thought for each shot was "Small Successes". It just stuck in my mind. Thanks, -Marv

• Administrator
On 6/9/2018 at 6:30 PM, MarvChamp said:

@iacas, it occurred to me I should have sent this to your attention. I have also broken 90 a couple of times after coming back to golf but that was about 2-3 years ago. Thanks, -Marv

I gave you the broke 90 award.

Thank you @iacas ! I am using LSW to practice. With my age and injuries, I drive well but not long. I'm working on that plus "owning" the 2nd shot that, given the length of my drives, needs to be both longer and more consistently struck. Thanks again, -Marv

• 3 weeks later...

Parred the hardest hole on the course (450 yard par 4) after never seeing the fairway and with one 30 foot putt - to win the match!!

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Chanceman said:

Parred the hardest hole on the course (450 yard par 4) after never seeing the fairway and with one 30 foot putt - to win the match!!

What achievement are you claiming?

Finally broke 80 today (78 at Plum Creek in Co)

Came out of nowhere since I've been very inconsistent this year and my index had crept up 1.6

Also... with 2 unplayables, 2 three putts and a missed 3 footer I really felt like I left shots out there.

I also have an eagle I've never claimed

Broke 100 this morning with a 99.

Broke 90 this afternoon with an 86.

Got my first birdie.

Good day!

Always remember, the same country that invented golf and called it a game, invented bag pipes and called it music.

Erik, I have been breaking 80 consistently for a number of years now and would like to claim that achievement.

thanks

I got my first eagle today at Copper Ridge in Davison.   Hole #12, par 5.   I dropped a 21 foot putt :dance:

• Upvote 1

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

• 2 weeks later...

Broke 100, read LSW (now figuring what to apply first)

In My BELDIN Green Bay Packer 1999 SUPER BOWL CHAMPION bag :  :ping: G410 Plus Alta Red CB 55 sr,  GX-7  (acting as a 3 wood)  :ping: 4H, 5H. Sr Flex   :ping:  G400 6i Sr Flex, G-Max 7i. 9i Sr Flex , Glide 2.0  Wedges (50º, 56º, 60º)  :touredge:  Chipper  :ping: Putter: Cadence Mid-TR 350g:bridgestone:  e12 for the items I try to hit on purpose.  :footjoy: on my feet and hands, US Embassy-Singapore hat on my head (with PACKERS, Brewers or UW-Badgers hats as options).