IGNORED

2016 Masters Toonamint Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2930 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

2 minutes ago, ScouseJohnny said:

I quite like this featured groups format. Been a while since I got to see Ian Poulter throwing a characteristic strop. Not very respectful of his sponsor's product there on the 14th. There now seems to be a fair bit of whining going on.

That is a consolation prize for me. If I can see Poulter melt down, I can wait for the broadcast. 

Wow, Day blowing up at 13. He should have been in the trees but it kicked out in the fairway, now hits it in the creek. I think we will see some back stretching soon. 

Edited by Chris E

Wow, @Chilli Dipper I take back everything I said about 13 yesterday - it clearly just needs a bit of wind to show its teeth. That approach is killing people out there today.

Edited by b101
typo

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Well at least Patrick Reed is making a move of sorts. That's about all that's gone well for me so far today...

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

2 minutes ago, b101 said:

Well at least Patrick Reed is making a move of sorts. That's about all that's gone well for me so far today...

Phil has yet to tee off but hopefully it can go low today. 

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Kuchar playing in contrast to the arrogant perfect golfer that he plays on those nauseating Skechers commercials. I wonder if potential shoe buyers will catch on.  

Spieth just stiffed 3.

Edited by Chris E

4 minutes ago, pumaAttack said:

Jordan sticks his approach to 2 feet on #3.  He is gonna go to -8 after 3 holes.

You never know, we've seen Ernie...

4 minutes ago, pumaAttack said:

Jordan sticks his approach to 2 feet on #3.  He is gonna go to -8 after 3 holes.

Hey, he could 6-putt from there. I've seen it happen.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Just now, RandallT said:

Hey, he could 6-putt from there. I've seen it happen.

1 minute ago, b101 said:

You never know, we've seen Ernie...

Can you imagine if a leader did that...

Tony  

:titleist:    |   :tmade:   |     :cleveland: 

Note: This thread is 2930 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!