IGNORED

@paininthenuts is a pain in the nuts

paininthenuts
Note: This thread is 2874 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and to remove all doubt.
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Been posting here for years.-You have to do a lot to get a warning and I have never seen one given that was not WELL deserved.

You have a right to be an ass @paininthenuts but the owners of this site and mods have a right to punish you for it too.

Blaming others for being PC is just how you justify being an ass.

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

11 minutes ago, David in FL said:

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and to remove all doubt.
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

One of my favorites. Mark Twain had a similar version.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

46 minutes ago, paininthenuts said:

That would be dreadful, and I have a feeling that my life would fall apart. After all, there are no other sites in the entire world to post on. 

Yet, you keep posting here?

No, this is not a tolerant site

This site is very tolerant. 

I was lead to believe that the USA lead the world in freedom of speech, however, it would appear I must have been very wrong

This shows your lack of knowledge on Freedom of Speech. Freedom of Speech is a protection granted to the people from the government. Having freedom of speech doesn't protect you from backlash on things you say. You can still be sued for libel or slander. You can be banned or warned on forums that don't tolerate your type of opinions. You can have charges filed against you for yelling "fire" inside a congested building where people would then be hurt fleeing.

The government hardly ever stops your right to speak your opinion, but your opinion still has consequences if they cross over certain lines. People routinely confuse the consequences for their own ignorant opinion as censorship. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I genuinely have no idea why I should have received a warning. Almost on a daily basis I make posts far closer to the knuckle than I have made on here. In fact, I can't recollect posting anything that could be considered vaguely offensive amongst those who have the ability to read.  

19 minutes ago, Phil McGleno said:

Been posting here for years.-You have to do a lot to get a warning and I have never seen one given that was not WELL deserved.

You have a right to be an ass @paininthenuts but the owners of this site and mods have a right to punish you for it too.

Blaming others for being PC is just how you justify being an ass.

I take it your tongue is very long and quite brown 

4 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

Yet, you keep posting here?

This site is very tolerant. 

This shows your lack of knowledge on Freedom of Speech. Freedom of Speech is a protection granted to the people from the government. Having freedom of speech doesn't protect you from backlash on things you say. You can still be sued for libel or slander. You can be banned or warned on forums that don't tolerate your type of opinions. You can have charges filed against you for yelling "fire" inside a congested building where people would then be hurt fleeing.

The government hardly ever stops your right to speak your opinion, but your opinion still has consequences if they cross over certain lines. People routinely confuse the consequences for their own ignorant opinion as censorship. 

Your absolutely right. However, my opinions are justified and accurate. What's more, I have no idea what I may have said that could possibly of upset anyone 

In my bag (Motocaddy Light)

Taylormade Burner driver, Taylormade 4 wood, 3 x Ping Karsten Hybrids, 6-SW Ping Karsten irons with reg flex graphite shafts. Odyssey putter, 20 Bridgestone e6 balls, 2 water balls for the 5th hole, loads of tees, 2 golf gloves, a couple of hand warmers, cleaning towel, 5 ball markers, 2 pitch mark repairers, some aspirin, 3 hats, set of waterproofs, an umbrella, a pair of gaiters, 2 pairs of glasses. Christ, it's amazing I can pick the bloody thing up !!

11 minutes ago, paininthenuts said:

I genuinely have no idea why I should have received a warning. Almost on a daily basis I make posts far closer to the knuckle than I have made on here. In fact, I can't recollect posting anything that could be considered vaguely offensive amongst those who have the ability to read.  

I take it your tongue is very long and quite brown 

Your absolutely right. However, my opinions are justified and accurate. What's more, I have no idea what I may have said that could possibly of upset anyone 

Your post was racist beyond any attempts at justifying it with your observations. That you cannot see what is wrong with the post is what is the most dangerous. 

5 minutes ago, Gator Hazard said:

Your post was racist beyond any attempts at justifying it with your observations. That you cannot see what is wrong with the post is what is the most dangerous. 

I am confused. What part  of any post can be considered racist ?

Taylormade Burner driver, Taylormade 4 wood, 3 x Ping Karsten Hybrids, 6-SW Ping Karsten irons with reg flex graphite shafts. Odyssey putter, 20 Bridgestone e6 balls, 2 water balls for the 5th hole, loads of tees, 2 golf gloves, a couple of hand warmers, cleaning towel, 5 ball markers, 2 pitch mark repairers, some aspirin, 3 hats, set of waterproofs, an umbrella, a pair of gaiters, 2 pairs of glasses. Christ, it's amazing I can pick the bloody thing up !!

1 minute ago, paininthenuts said:

You might be the best troll I've ever encountered on the Internet 

• Administrator

If you think your posts thus far have been completely above board, you're not long for here.

Again, we're perfectly happy to forgive and forget, but that's not going to happen if you keep poking.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

2 minutes ago, iacas said:

If you think your posts thus far have been completely above board, you're not long for here.

Again, we're perfectly happy to forgive and forget, but that's not going to happen if you keep poking.

?????????

26 minutes ago, paininthenuts said:

Almost on a daily basis I make posts far closer to the knuckle than I have made on here.

Yeah, we've noticed. Hence the warnings. I appears the community would like you to keep your bigotry to yourself.

5 minutes ago, paininthenuts said:

Lol.

Not all African nations are the same, and have their own various traits. The worst of all are Somalians, who barely reach the standards of a sewer rat.

This part 

The Nigerians will rob you bare,

This part

and the Egyptians are two faced. 

and this part.

At this point I am actively rooting for you to be banned, so please, keep on digging.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

giphy.gif

This makes my request to stop posting your round commentaries in the GAME Golf thread seem insignificant.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

16 minutes ago, Ernest Jones said:

Yeah, we've noticed. Hence the warnings. I appears the community would like you to keep your bigotry to yourself.

Lol.

This part 

This part

and this part.

At this point I am actively rooting for you to be banned, so please, keep on digging.

None  of the posts are racist, they are  purely observational. Is it because the referels are about black people, that these comment offend you. In which case I apologise and am prepared to even things up. The Russians are rude bastards,  the Canadians are loud and unfriendly, and the french stink. I hope this has cheered  you up

1 hour ago, David in FL said:

It is better to remain silent

I agree :-)

~Jorrit

I know what you're saying, man: the people who say things are racist are the real racists!

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

11 minutes ago, paininthenuts said:

None  of the posts are racist, they are  purely observational. Is it because the referels are about black people, that these comment offend you. In which case I apologise and am prepared to even things up. The Russians are rude bastards,  the Canadians are loud and unfriendly, and the french stink. I hope this has cheered  you up

You obviously want to be banned (are most likely a person who has been banned before) and I'm sure we will see you again under another username when you eventually are banned as current username. I'm guessing it's going to happen real soon and share @Ernest Jones enthusiasm. 

24 minutes ago, paininthenuts said:

So you're using more bigotry in an effort to demonstrate that you are not a bigot?

Fine by me, dig away!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator

And @billchao just granted your wish, @paininthenuts. Enjoy your break. Feel free not to return.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 2874 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!