saevel25

Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

282 posts in this topic Last Reply

I really enjoyed Rogue One, looking forward to this one. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Mark Hamil, you hear so many stories of young movie stars squandering their lives, always seeing photos of him visiting kids in the hospital, good on you.

35pXQrc.jpg

Screw it, I said no trailers this time, I'm gonna watch the trailer, no self control. Assuming there's going to be one soon.

33 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Aaaannnndd here it is

Damn, it's still many months away.

I did notice one thing. One of the scenes look a lot like one of the visions Rey had when she first touched Lukes lightsaber. Does that mean she was seeing the future as well as the past :-D

This is so cool. I wish it wasn't 8 months of hype before we get the movie . I hope the evolution of Rae ends up being a highpoint in the series. I feel like there is a lot of potential going forward.

Glad Abrams is involved.  Wish he was directing.  To me he really brought this deal back to life.

Stick to the formula!  

Lock s foils in attack positions.  First time I saw this I wanted to clap but I was mesmerized.  Great music great job by Abrams capturing the essence of the series.  My bro in law still makes fun of my reaction to this in IMAX the first time we went.  I tried to yell out YEAH! But I was so mesmerized it came out low and wimpy lol.  Very embarrassing but who cares?!  Star Wars rules!  I hope they keep the real intro on this next one...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jHtiEi52KPY

This was all time too...

More scenes like these please...

Edited by Jack Watson

I am in no hurry for December to be here, but I can't wait for this movie.  Very excited.  Funny how the opening of this trailer basically has Rey doing what Finn did in the opening of the last one.

Edited by cipher

47 minutes ago, cipher said:

Funny how the opening of this trailer basically has Rey doing what Finn did in the opening of the last one.

I noticed that as well.