IGNORED

Hello

Hardmix

Note: This thread is 1668 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Is it bad that everytime I see the word Hello written all I think about is Adele :whistle:.  Welcome to the site I suggest giving these a gander. There is a ton of good info on this site. Stick around and enjoy.

https://thesandtrap.com/t/39411/quickie-pitching-video-golf-pitch-shot-technique

https://thesandtrap.com/t/70998/chipping-with-a-putting-method

https://thesandtrap.com/t/54840/simple-specific-slow-short-and-success-the-five-s-s-of-great-practice

Those should keep you busy for a while. Below I will post a link that is  basically the bible on Golf (well mine at least). It contains the above threads and many more that will help you. Feel free to ask questions and may the force be with you.

https://thesandtrap.com/forums/topic/84275-tst-instructional-content/

• Upvote 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hello Hardmix! You've found the best online golf community there is. There are many top notch players, instructors here to help with all things golf ...and more. Welcome!

Welcome to the show!

On 03/01/2017 at 8:29 PM, Jakester23 said:

Is it bad that everytime I see the word Hello written all I think about is Adele :whistle:.  Welcome to the site I suggest giving these a gander. There is a ton of good info on this site. Stick around and enjoy.

This may help you Jake

https://youtu.be/LtQUJMBH8uE

This is the best Welcome thread ever. Let's turn it into an Adele video montage (not!)

but seriously, welcome  @Hardmix. Things were a bit quiet here on the forum through winter but I think folks are waking up from their golf slumber and checking about the proposed rules changes. 

Note: This thread is 1668 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.