IGNORED

Rickie Fowler spotted hanging out with Justin Bieber

phillyk
Note: This thread is 2556 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/Golf/2017/04/21/Justin-Bieber-Rickie-Fowler-spotted-hanging-out-in-South-Florida/7181492812100/

Just as I was starting to like Rickie, he goes and hangs out with the biebs... 

I'm not surprised that they are friends, though.  Oh well... :-D

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Maybe he is just playing the mentor/role model figure like he has done with others like Watson... ;-)

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

3 hours ago, phillyk said:

http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/Golf/2017/04/21/Justin-Bieber-Rickie-Fowler-spotted-hanging-out-in-South-Florida/7181492812100/

Just as I was starting to like Rickie, he goes and hangs out with the biebs... 

I'm not surprised that they are friends, though.  Oh well... :-D

Ricky is a Belieber!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

$100 says Rickie is a better singer. The Biebs can't sing worth a s&%t. 

Custom fit RBZ irons. Taylormade RBZ driver. Some crappy old high-bounce Macgregor wedge and an even older Mizuno 5 wood. Haven't settled on a ball yet - still looking. Decades of football, weightlifting and boxing came together to create the world's worst golfer. I'm slowly correcting that now. 

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 8:50 PM, Dave2512 said:

Rather hang with Beiber than Donald. 

Hmmmmm(me thinking...). That's a tough one. Years ago, when I knew nothing about The Donald, I started watching that show he had on Golf Channel. He came across ok in that show. Not great, but ok. The Beibs...not sure. Haha...

Custom fit RBZ irons. Taylormade RBZ driver. Some crappy old high-bounce Macgregor wedge and an even older Mizuno 5 wood. Haven't settled on a ball yet - still looking. Decades of football, weightlifting and boxing came together to create the world's worst golfer. I'm slowly correcting that now. 

Access to models and young attractive wannabe starlets. All the young hot girls know Bieber, Ricki not as famous so probably makes it a lot easier. "Yeah, me and the Biebs hang sometimes, I'm Rickie Fowler, pro golfer...Capricorn."

• Upvote 1

Note: This thread is 2556 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!