IGNORED

Holy crap, I'm gonna play golf with Graeme McDowell!

David in FL
Note: This thread is 2624 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

You'll have to be honest with us. We all will want to know one thing. One thing that will determine your ultimate fate in the minds of many here. After playing with you, will Graeme be gaming a chipper next year?

Hell, we'll be lucky if he's still playing golf after a round with me!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

GMac rules. Tell him you drink a lot at Nona Blue!*

(* Oh, and that Erik says he's overrated. :-P )

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

GMac rules. Tell him you drink a lot at Nona Blue!

Ya think there's a chance we can all roll over there for a drink afterwards?! :-)

In David's bag....

I just got a call from GolfNow.  I was their top booker in the Orlando area this past year (it helps to book for a small group of nuts just like us) and they asked me if, as a reward, I'd be available to play in a 4-some with Graeme McDowell next Wed at Lake Nona.....one of the two courses that they play the Tavistock Cup at!

I'm an absolute mess.  I'm not gonna be able to swing a club.......!

Since you won't be able to swing a club, I'd be happy to stand in for you.  It would be a sacrifice but I'd be willing to do it for you.

Enjoy it.  Don't get wrapped up in your game and how you are playing, just enjoy the once in a lifetime moments.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Awesome, congrats David!  Yes please take plenty of pics and maybe even some video and share it on the site.

Absolutely!

They asked if I'd be willing to sign a modeling waiver for pics too.......I guess some may make it into some of their ads.

I think I'm gonna throw up!

In David's bag....

Absolutely! They asked if I'd be willing to sign a modeling waiver for pics too.......I guess some may make it into some of their ads. I think I'm gonna throw up!

Here's what you do - ask Graeme to sign a modeling waiver for you so you can use it on your golf addicts website...

Colin P.

Wow, awesome, man! Congrats!

Have fun out there!

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

You should constantly tell Graeme about all the water left, how the left side of the fairway is so close to OB, how it seems like a bad angle from down there... :-P

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I just got a call from GolfNow.  I was their top booker in the Orlando area this past year (it helps to book for a small group of nuts just like us) and they asked me if, as a reward, I'd be available to play in a 4-some with Graeme McDowell next Wed at Lake Nona.....one of the two courses that they play the Tavistock Cup at!

OMG.....that is insane!    WOW!!!     I can't wait to hear about the round!!

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

congrats - pictures pictures pictures

LOL...you beat me to it!!  I was just about to make the same exact post!!!!!

PICTURES.........PICTURES......PICTURES!!!!

Dave, if you don't post a pic of you and GMac together, I'll be very disappointed!

What's in Paul's Bag:

First, congratulations 'cause that is awesome.

Second, you better be practicing every day.  I want to hear you shot a personal best!

Lastly, who rounds out the foursome?

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

First, congratulations 'cause that is awesome.  Second, you better be practicing every day.  I want to hear you shot a personal best! Lastly, who rounds out the foursome?

Don't know who the other players are. The impression I got is that there will be 4 of us "top bookers" playing with GMAC.... Whoever they are, I hope they keep moving! We're playing early afternoon and it gets pretty dark around 5:30. It's gonna be ugly if we can't finish because some SOB can't drag his sorry ass around the course in less than 5 hours....

In David's bag....

All I have to say is you are in my doghouse if you don't post a pic........LOL   Cheeet..it's dark by 5pm here in KC!!  Not that it matters here, because the high temp over the last couple days is around 20degrees.  No golf weather....LOL

I'll be bowling tomorrow fer'sure......LOL    My Buckeye-pre game will be  bowling for about 4 hours tomorrow afternoon with my son...........LOL

Go Bucks!   I'm worried about the game.....MSU was the team that spoiled a Buckeye National Championship circa 1996'ish.  The buckeyes were #1 and killed everyone they played, but MSU beat them to spoil the season.

What's in Paul's Bag:

Just looked at the Lake Nona website, just getting a chance to play there would be a treat for me but to play with Graeme as well, all kidding aside I just can't hardly conceive it.

You are one lucky guy! Congratulations.

Mike

Just looked at the Lake Nona website, just getting a chance to play there would be a treat for me but to play with Graeme as well, all kidding aside I just can't hardly conceive it. You are one lucky guy! Congratulations.

Yep! I played Lake Nona a couple of years ago with a buddy who won a 4-some at a charity auction. Great course, and harder than hell to get on, but the real kicker is playing with GMAC. I've never played with a tour pro before, let alone a U.S. Open champion. That's probably a once in a lifetime kinda thing.....! :-)

In David's bag....

Yep! I played Lake Nona a couple of years ago with a buddy who won a 4-some at a charity auction. Great course, and harder than hell to get on, but the real kicker is playing with GMAC. I've never played with a tour pro before, let alone a U.S. Open champion. That's probably a once in a lifetime kinda thing.....!

Unless you play with @Kelzzy , as he is a future US Open champ and all. ;-)

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Note: This thread is 2624 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!