IGNORED

PEZGolf Truth Squad

PEZGolf
Note: This thread is 3028 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

In order to write an article in my magazine, "The Golf News", you must have a handicap of 5 or less, have won 5 or more scratch tournaments (I.e. non-handicap),  and play a 18 hole round with me and come within 5 shots of my score. Please note the MAGIC NUMBER is always "5"! And my handicap index is 1.3! Too many "journalists" do NOT have direct experience! They will not "make the cut" with me!

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrator

So---PROPER GRAMMAR and spelling--------------PUNCTUATION DOES NOT matter.                                 2. Okay, GOOD to know.                        3. I think-------------no, knew------------ we all suspected as much.

But seriously, Mitch… what's the point of this thread? I've asked you to stop talking about "The Golf News" here. You're not paying to advertise it here.

So, what's the point of this thread?

P.S. I'm moving this to the grill room.

P.P.S. That's a stupid rule, IMO. Someone's ability to write is not linked to their ability to play golf.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

7 minutes ago, PEZGolf said:

In order to write an article in my magazine, "The Golf News", you must have a handicap of 5 or less, have won 5 or more scratch tournaments (I.e. non-handicap),  and play a 18 hole round with me and come within 5 shots of my score. Please note the MAGIC NUMBER is always "5"! And my handicap index is 1.3! Too many "journalists" do NOT have direct experience! They will not "make the cut" with me!

You are completely right, once you accomplished the things mentioned in your posts you instantly receive a lot of wisdom which allows you to write good stuff. All the other people do not know where they are talking about!

I hope you are joking with this rule, as am I in the paragraph above. As iacas mentioned, those things are not related. And if I were a reader I would like to read about people with various backgrounds instead of only reading about people who play at a level that the large majority never achieves.

17 minutes ago, PEZGolf said:

Could've SWORN it WAS 11.3. Did you CHANGE it again?

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

• Administrator

Mitch, I have serious doubts about your mental health. I am not saying this at all to be mean in any way, but there's a lot out there that you likely can't explain to the satisfaction of others:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/little-falls-ny/TF8PC64DNMJ36L2JN

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/little-falls-ny/THH2J2RAECFU8SS0A

I don't even really care about that stuff, but I also don't think you're a 1.3 index.

I do care that you're not a burden or a threat to others in your community, and hope that you are able to get the help and treatment you seem to need.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I'm not sure of the reason for this thread. Were you being inundated with so many unsolicited manuscripts that you no longer had time to reply individually?

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

25 minutes ago, iacas said:

Mitch, I have serious doubts about your mental health. I am not saying this at all to be mean in any way, but there's a lot out there that you likely can't explain to the satisfaction of others:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/little-falls-ny/TF8PC64DNMJ36L2JN

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/little-falls-ny/THH2J2RAECFU8SS0A

I don't even really care about that stuff, but I also don't think you're a 1.3 index.

I do care that you're not a burden or a threat to others in your community, and hope that you are able to get the help and treatment you seem to need.

I dig around to find this and come back to see you've found it first. :cry:

This is an advertisement for his magazine, pure and simple.  Interesting Topix threads, one would think with that many roles to fill he wouldn't have time to be all over Topix and all of these websites.  

I am not one to jump on the pile ... but @PEZGolf appears delusional in every sense of the word ...

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

1 hour ago, SavvySwede said:

I was thinking the same thing!

Maybe @PEZGolf is a fiction writer? :-P

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

6 minutes ago, mvmac said:

I was thinking the same thing!

Maybe @PEZGolf is a fiction writer? :-P

He sounds like he's a pretty decent golfer, and 11.3 is pretty poor playing. I think he might have changed it by accident recently?

We do have a couple near scratch players in our club who are aged in the mid to high 60s, so while it's very rare it is possible. . .

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

2 minutes ago, Lihu said:

He sounds like he's a pretty decent golfer, and 11.3 is pretty poor playing. I think he might have changed it by accident recently?

We do have a couple scratch players in our club who are aged in the mid to high 60s, so while it's very rare it is possible. . .

I'm guessing you overlooked this. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/little-falls-ny/THH2J2RAECFU8SS0A

5 minutes ago, Abu3baid said:

Wow, the things people write in other forums..  I am living a sheltered life on TST...

Ditto, I'm still looking up the 23 jobs. . .

and ended up reading a bunch of these articles regarding Trump. . . :-P

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

8 minutes ago, Abu3baid said:

Wow, the things people write in other forums..  I am living a sheltered life on TST...

That forum doesn't seem to be moderated at all. That thread gets extremely ugly near the end. I did kind of like this feature they had though.

Firefox_Screenshot_2016-01-06T16-59-23.3

7 minutes ago, SavvySwede said:

That forum doesn't seem to be moderated at all. That thread gets extremely ugly near the end. I did kind of like this feature they had though.

Firefox_Screenshot_2016-01-06T16-59-23.3

Yeah, I stopped reading once it started getting ugly.. I think the moderation is one of the things I like the most here aside from the content of course.. This thread not withstanding. 

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

2 hours ago, SavvySwede said:

I did a quick Ghin check, there's only one guy named Pezdek in the Ghin system in NY.  That fella, John Pezddek, is a +0.2, and has posted just 19 rounds in 2015.  I suppose our pal Mitch can be whatever handicap he chooses to be, as long as he's not playing me for money.

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

Note: This thread is 3028 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!