Originally Posted by Lihu
Now, I'm curious, because my instructor seems to find the subject humorous. Is this something I need to look into with a lot more vigor? Of course, it would help if I knew what was the point of the video.
So, after watching it for 37 minutes, luckily I was reading a data sheet at the same time, I couldn't figure out what they were selling and how it would work for me!
Will someone please tell me what they are trying to explain?
They are basically saying Rory and Hogan's swings sucks and if they swung more like their guy they would play better.
It's comical on many levels.
- Using Hogan and the fact that he was winless as some proof of something
- Any golfer would kill for Rory's first seven years as a pro
- Drawing lines and comparing golfers from different angles/positions and turning them into percentages
- It's a "performance institute" and yet they are only using videos you can find on youtube
- The narrator's voice
- Pogo stick kid
- The assumption that they have some "secret"
- Saying there is a way to set-up that centrifugal force won't effect you, which is funny on many levels
- Saying that someone can hit it 350 and 90% of the fairways and then assuming that Rory could do this on the PGA Tour.
- That old guy's grip
And I'm sure there is more that I can't come up with right now