Jump to content

525 posts / 21308 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, jamo said:

Watching this Hovland kid is a lot of fun

*was

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Snedeker makes two birdies on #18, same one he made in February.  The announcer's comparison to Hogan is apt:  he hit it in the same spot both times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 minutes ago, ChrisP said:

All these birdies I feel like I’m watch the Pro-Am not the Open.

seriously.   Still, I'd like to see Mr. Woods go on a birdie run...course seems pretty soft, making the fairways play wider.   will the sun come out tomorrow and dry things out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That shot was better than Tiger acted.  

1 minute ago, jamo said:

[Whispers] i think joe buck is fine

I agree, he's [a] fine ... baseball announcer.  I assume.  I don't really watch baseball and I mostly know the story about his dad calling a woman a famous Canadian. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just now, Shindig said:

I agree, he's [a] fine ... baseball announcer.  I assume.  I don't really watch baseball and I mostly know the story about his dad calling a woman a famous Canadian. 

He's fine at everything (these days at least). He's not my favorite, but he does a solid job. I find him very inoffensive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just now, jamo said:

He's fine at everything (these days at least). He's not my favorite, but he does a solid job. I find him very inoffensive. 

I actually don't know which voice is his.  The problem for me is the voices I know in golf announcing tend to be ones I like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Is the 8th green just very firm or is there more wind than they can feel?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1. Pebble is falling into the sea.

2. Jordan Speith still even par. 

3. Koepka and hovland for two days together. That will be fun.

4. Tiger is way too stiff

5. Could Fowler break through?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Joboggi said:

1. Pebble is falling into the sea.

2. Jordan Speith still even par. 

3. Koepka and hovland for two days together. That will be fun.

4. Tiger is way too stiff

5. Could Fowler break through?

It's just Thursday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Does anyone not on the broadcast crew think Tiger's first par-3 tee shot is still on his mind?  I mean, if I hit that it'd be on my mind, but Tiger still thinking of it, especially after a few birdies since then, doesn't fit my image of the man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

4 minutes ago, Shindig said:

Does anyone not on the broadcast crew think Tiger's first par-3 tee shot is still on his mind?  I mean, if I hit that it'd be on my mind, but Tiger still thinking of it, especially after a few birdies since then, doesn't fit my image of the man. 

I think Azinger is a moron about that. I doubt he’s thinking about it a hole later let alone four.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...