IGNORED

Breaking Bad

Clubswinger21
Note: This thread is 3744 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ricin probably tastes better in tea than stevia.

(I loved the finale. Great way to end.)

I did like the way they tied things together. Was very logical and not "reachy".

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

10.3 million viewers last night: http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-watching/breaking-bad-finale-sets-ratings-records-with-more-than-10-million-viewers#~oiWYsgOsNIX5s5

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Anyone else notice how Walt takes traits from everyone he's killed? I read something about it a while back, and it seems true.

He cuts the crust off of all his sandwiches (Krazy 8), he used a kid for his dirty work (poisoning Brock to get Jesse to help him...just like the 2 dealers he killed), He put a towel on the ground before he knelt down (Gus)...

And the latest one I noticed...watch the scene with Walt, Elliot, and Gretchen. Especially the way he says "If we're going to go that way, you're gonna need a bigger knife."

Does that remind anyone else of Mike?

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Anyone else notice how Walt takes traits from everyone he's killed? I read something about it a while back, and it seems true. He cuts the crust off of all his sandwiches (Krazy 8), he used a kid for his dirty work (poisoning Brock to get Jesse to help him...just like the 2 dealers he killed), He put a towel on the ground before he knelt down (Gus)... And the latest one I noticed...watch the scene with Walt, Elliot, and Gretchen. Especially the way he says "If we're going to go that way, you're gonna need a bigger knife." Does that remind anyone else of Mike?

Now that you mention it, yeah, it does. That whole scene with him sneaking into their house was reminiscent of Mike sneaking into Mr. Chow's place (when he took out he hit-man through the wall). Kind of a stretch to link them though since so much time has passed, other than the fact that the sneaking was badass and that was a great line for Walt to say right there. Maybe if he had drawn a swastika on his arm with red phosphorous after taking out the Nazis you'd be onto something. :-P

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Kind of a stretch to link them though since so much time has passed, other than the fact that the sneaking was badass and that was a great line for Walt to say right there. Maybe if he had drawn a swastika on his arm with red phosphorous after taking out the Nazis you'd be onto something.

I don't think it's a stretch. Remember when Gus folded the towel and placed it on the floor before he threw up? Now fast forward to Walt in the bathroom folding the towel and placing it on the floor before he throws up. Same with the sandwich crusts.

Also found a little more evidence..."Learn to take yes for an answer." That's a line Mike told to Walt, and after Walt killed Mike, he said the same thing to Lydia.

By the way...has there ever been more fitting music in anything...ever?

Ryan M

I don't think it's a stretch. Remember when Gus folded the towel and placed it on the floor before he threw up? Now fast forward to Walt in the bathroom folding the towel and placing it on the floor before he throws up. Same with the sandwich crusts.  Also found a little more evidence..."Learn to take yes for an answer." That's a line Mike told to Walt, and after Walt killed Mike, he said the same thing to Lydia. By the way...has there ever been more fitting music in anything...ever?

Yeah that's true, I'd forgotten how much time passed between Gus dying and the towel thing. I take it back.

In my bag:

Anyone else notice that there really wasn't any Heisenberg in the last episode? None of the snarling, arrogant vehemence from the alter ego? It was pretty much all Walt. Even when he shot Uncle Jack, Heisenberg would've wanted to know where the money was, but Walt killed him because it needed to be done to protect his family.

Colin P.

Anyone else notice that there really wasn't any Heisenberg in the last episode? None of the snarling, arrogant vehemence from the alter ego? It was pretty much all Walt. Even when he shot Uncle Jack, Heisenberg would've wanted to know where the money was, but Walt killed him because it needed to be done to protect his family.

Well, Walt knew he was dead anyway...no point finding out where the money is. Too late to do anything about it anyway. I also like how he didn't let him finish his sentence...just like Jack didn't let Hank finish his sentence.

And I'd say the Gray Matter part was rather Heisenberg-ish.

Ryan M

Gilligan said something to the effect of that there are actually three character player by Bryan Cranston over the series: Walter White, Heisenberg, and the character he played last night. Having him tell Skyler that he did it all for himself and not for the family wouldn't have been possible any other way. To do the things that the character has done (the meth, the murders, etc.), season one softie Walt doesn't have enough of an ego to admit that it was all for himself, and Heisenberg would've had too much of an ego. And I don't think shooting Jack had anything to do with his family. Walt knew that there was nothing he could do with the ~$80 million - he was dying and he was already stretching it by trying to get Flynn the $9 million - so he didn't have any need for Jack.

In my bag:

• Administrator
I'm going through serious BB withdrawal.

I can't relate. Loved the show. Perfectly content it's over. Guess I'm odd. :-)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

I'm going through serious BB withdrawal.

I can't relate. Loved the show. Perfectly content it's over.

Guess I'm odd.

Yea, we get it, we get it. It's just a TV show, blah blah blah. But we all know you're gonna cry when Aaron Sorkin retires from writing. And when he does, you won't be crying on my shoulder.

:-P

Constantine

"You know what is ok to put in hot dogs? Pig lips and a**holes. But I say, hey! Have at it bitches...because...I love hot dogs."

"Yo, Gatorade me bitch!"

"I wanted to leave them on the counter...bitch!"

"So roll me further bitch."

"This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed...bitch!"

"Oh, well heil Hitler bitch!"

"Homo! A wire? You want a wire? I got a wire for you, speak into the mic bitch!" *grabs crotch*

"Where's the other half bitch?"

Oh man, how I'll miss oldschool Jesse. lol

Ryan M

Anna Gunn is hot. (Watching Talking Bad right now) P.S. agree 100% with Erik. Loved this show (best ever??) but won't miss new episodes at all. It ended perfectly and at the right time.

P.S. agree 100% with Erik. Loved this show (best ever??) but won't miss new episodes at all. It ended perfectly and at the right time.

Fine... Whatever... I don't care any way. I'm not sad. I'll just be over here in the corner hanging out... hold on, wait... I think I have something in my eye brb.

Anna Gunn is hot.

Boy do I miss the days when we could give out negative rep :smartass:

JK, she did look good on Talking Bad. I heard she was dealing with some ailment during the late run of the show, which is why she looked so bloated in the last couple seasons. Wait... did she mention that on Talking Bad? Haha. I heard it somewhere.

Constantine

Anna Gunn is hot. (Watching Talking Bad right now)

Anna Gunn is much hotter on Talking Bad than Breaking Bad.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Note: This thread is 3744 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!