iacas

Buy FlightScope Mevo and Mevo+ Here

17 posts / 1362 viewsLast Reply

I've previously arranged for the purchase of about 40 original Mevo units, and late in 2019 I signed up as an affiliate so that I can get anyone here what amounts to guaranteed-low rates on the Mevo or the new Mevo +.

The general website for the Mevo is here: https://www.flightscopemevo.com.

To Buy a Mevo or Mevo +

home-image-stevie-B.png

The best affordable portable personal launch monitor for golf and baseball. FlightScope Mevo includes a ball flight tracker and swing monitor mobile app.

https://mevo.golf/2Ol3sFT

That's my affiliate link, and then you will also want to use this promo code: "iacas" (without the quotation marks). My promo code will save you 10%. (Currently on the Mevo only.)

I make a small percentage on each sale, so if you buy through my link, I'll extend or grant you a Supporter Membership here for an appropriate amount of time, which means you can browse and use the site virtually ad-free.

That's all.

Here's the link again: https://mevo.golf/2Ol3sFT.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

37 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Did I hear him right? You can use it for putting?

Yes, mostly for sim games. I don't think it gives a ton of data (unlike the X3/TM4) for putting.

I don’t understand using it for putting. I’ve yet to find a LM that does that well for under $5k.

Sim putting sucks. And in these cases I’m never sure if it’s the LM or the software.

21 minutes ago, iacas said:

I don’t understand using it for putting. I’ve yet to find a LM that does that well for under $5k.

Sim putting sucks. And in these cases I’m never sure if it’s the LM or the software.

You’d think something that can track objects in excess of 100mph would be able to track a putt.

Maybe the putter head interferes with the radar?

1 hour ago, billchao said:

Maybe the putter head interferes with the radar?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. The putter doesn't really "get out of the way" very quickly.

5 minutes ago, iacas said:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. The putter doesn't really "get out of the way" very quickly.

Yea and it’s a a giant piece of metal, relative to the ball. Henri Johnson was pretty clear about how the Mevo reads the metal dot on the ball through the the golf ball in the first video, so I would guess the radar picks up the putter head much better than the ball behind it.

So the same channel made videos for chipping, a course (the Hawaii one), and experimented with the metallic dots. Busy guy.

19 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Mevo+ unboxing

Incredibly jealous! How long did you wait from the time you ordered?

Placed my order last week and I’m super excited. They’re saying 3 weeks but I’m guessing it will take a bit longer given the unexpected high demand.

32 minutes ago, Robos said:

Incredibly jealous! How long did you wait from the time you ordered?

Placed my order last week and I’m super excited. They’re saying 3 weeks but I’m guessing it will take a bit longer given the unexpected high demand.

That wasn’t me, unfortunately. 

Anyone have one of these yet? I would like to get one but I will have to wait till next winter, I mostly want to use it for indoor practice and playing some courses over the winter. Curious how it compares to the mevo in terms of accuracy.