IGNORED

General COVID-19 Topic

iacas

1 hour ago, boogielicious said:

So I get to make up some phony religious belief to get out of stuff? That’s such utter hooey. I’d love them to find a passage in the Bible that forbids vaccines. 

210827-vaccine-protest-mb-1952.jpg

“I don’t think most of this is sincere. I think it’s just a way to get out of having to take a...

Scientology is deemed a religion.🥴

Disney is mandating vaccination.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrator
1 hour ago, False hopes said:

Take the shot, take the shot.  It doesn't matter how many shots you take.  Just take the shot. Otherwise we won't be able to play golf.  It doesn't matter that it's a sport played individually, in the open air, in the sun where the China virus is not a virulent.  Also wear a mask for a virus that masks can't prevent. 

Don’t be an idiot.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

5 minutes ago, iacas said:

Don’t be an id iot.

Don't be a lamb. Honestly how much should we take?  Let's just keep believing people who don't have a scientific background, much less a degree in virology. The F man is a politician.  I guess Eric Weinstein isn't smart enough!

18 minutes ago, False hopes said:

I guess Eric Weinstein isn't smart enough!

You mean Brett right? Eric's brother. 

Yes, Brett has gone off the deep end. Basically, he's a very smart man who has been driven mad. By social media, the news networks, and our leaders. 

Also, Eric Weinstein is an extremely smart person. Being smart, doesn't mean you can't make bad choices or get stuck. No one is perfect. 

Cause, Eric is pro vaccination...

18 minutes ago, False hopes said:

Don't be a lamb.

That is no an argument. Well, except for the anti-vaxxers who are just lambs to idiocy. 

Edited by saevel25

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

20 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

You mean Brett right? Eric's brother. 

Yes, Brett has gone off the deep end. Basically, he's a very smart man who has been driven mad. By social media, the news networks, and our leaders. 

Also, Eric Weinstein is an extremely smart person. Being smart, doesn't mean you can't make bad choices or get stuck. No one is perfect. 

Cause, Eric is pro vaccination...

That is no an argument. Well, except for the anti-vaxxers who are just lambs to idiocy. 

Sorry I've technically had covid twice.   No I'm not getting vaxxed.  It is idiotic, it is a flu shot.  My covid experience was a headache.  No worries,people.  If I was 70 and obese I'd probably get the vax.

4 minutes ago, False hopes said:

Sorry I've technically had covid twice.   No I'm not getting vaxxed.  It is idiotic, it is a flu shot.  My covid experience was a headache.  No worries,people.  If I was 70 and obese I'd probably get the vax.

I've had headaches.  I didn't call them Covid.

7 minutes ago, False hopes said:

Did you get tested to prove you had COVID? If not, you have no clue. 

Your claim that it's idiotic to get vaccinated is just false. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

Just now, Double Mocha Man said:

I've had headaches.  I didn't call them Covid.

Well the medical industry called it Covid.  You know the people you trust.  Also the job I perform requires testing.  So do you want to admit you are an idiot?

8 minutes ago, False hopes said:

Well the medical industry called it Covid. 

No, the medical industry said that a symptom could be a headache, not a confirmation of COVID. 

That is why you get tested. My mom caught something, felt like crap for 2-3 days, felt better by the time the test came back. Didn't have COVID. By symptoms she has way more right to claim COVID than you do, other than she got tested. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

9 minutes ago, False hopes said:

Well the medical industry called it Covid.  You know the people you trust. 

Well, if you trust the medical profession then get the shot.  Just talking with you on here I think I'm coming down with something...

• Administrator
1 hour ago, False hopes said:

Don't be a lamb. Honestly how much should we take?  Let's just keep believing people who don't have a scientific background, much less a degree in virology. The F man is a politician.  I guess Eric Weinstein isn't smart enough!

Oy. Move along buddy. We don’t care for bullshit and made up “facts” here.

Lamb. Ha. Okay man.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

4 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

No, the medical industry said that a symptom could be a headache, not a confirmation of COVID. 

That is why you get tested. My mom caught something, felt like crap for 2-3 days, felt better by the time the test came back. Didn't have COVID. By symptoms she has way more right to claim COVID than you do, other than she got tested. 

Well the test came back and said I had covid-19.  

26 minutes ago, False hopes said:

You say it is idiotic to get the shot…So the fact that hospital morgues are overflowing is of no concern to you?  

glad you were not hurt by Covid, but just because a gun does not fire in the first two rounds of Russian roulette does not mean there is no risk on he third round.

You need to rethink your priorities.

Stuart M.

I am a "SCRATCH GOLFER".  I hit ball, Ball hits Tree, I scratch my head. 😜

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* / 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBORE XLS / 4,5 & 6 Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI / Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD / Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 / Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* / Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7S / Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: Labatt Blue (or anything nice & cold) 

1 minute ago, iacas said:

Oy. Move along buddy. We don’t care for bullshit and made up “facts” here.

Lamb. Ha. Okay man.

Wow, made up facts.  Things I don't agree  with.= made up facts 

I believe everything I'm told=made up facts

I don't question the authority 

3 minutes ago, StuM said:

You say it is idiotic to get the shot…So the fact that hospital morgues are overflowing is of no concern to you?  

glad you were not hurt by Covid, but just because a gun does not fire in the first two rounds of Russian roulette does not mean there is no risk on he third round.

You need to rethink your priorities.

Kinda weird how the amount of medical deaths per year haven't increased. I'm glad covid has gotten rid of cancer and the flu.  

3 minutes ago, False hopes said:

Wow, made up facts.  Things I don't agree  with.= made up facts 

I believe everything I'm told=made up facts

I don't question the authority 

You have no idea what you’re talking about including no idea how viruses or vaccines work. Go follow the herd of ignorance, we don’t have time for the likes of you and yours.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge