skywaterbanjo

Is GAME Golf Officially Dead?

185 posts / 12026 viewsLast Reply

8 minutes ago, klineka said:

I have a brand new unopened GameGolf Live Belt Unit in my garage that I'm sure is worth a fortune now! :-D

Ur rollin in it.

wheels GIF

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I just successfully logged in with the Android app. Website is working now also. Round uploaded with no problems using Android App.

Edited by KoHo

41 minutes ago, KoHo said:

I just successfully logged in with the Android app. Website is working now also. Round uploaded with no problems using Android App.

Yep. We're back in business. For now at least...

I'd pay a small annual fee.  Obviously they have to have space and some computing to do their thing!

I'd pay a small fee too, but only if that came with a commitment from them to continually evolve the stats portal and add new features/customization options around the stats.

As of 1:15pm on May 15, 2020 The webstie is back up and I can upload my rounds!

51 minutes ago, jlbos83 said:

I'd pay a small annual fee.  Obviously they have to have space and some computing to do their thing!

48 minutes ago, klineka said:

I'd pay a small fee too, but only if that came with a commitment from them to continually evolve the stats portal and add new features/customization options around the stats.

That's at least 3 of us.

As of today @ 1:15pm on May 15, 2020 I was able to log on and upload rounds!

I just logged in!  When I get a chance, I will see if I can get the rounds I have played "blind" will upload, and how well I tagged without being able to see what I was doing!

6 hours ago, klineka said:

I have a brand new unopened GameGolf Live Belt Unit in my garage that I'm sure is worth a fortune now! :-D

It’s all my fault. I got GG last year. I have the habit of putting electronics companies out of business. My wife and I put, in no particular order, Leiser Sound, Lechmere, Circuit City, Radio Shack all out of business with our patronage. So if you have a company you are targeting for liquidation, send me a note and I will start buying their products. 

10 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

It’s all my fault. I got GG last year. I have the habit of putting electronics companies out of business. My wife and I put, in no particular order, Leiser Sound, Lechmere, Circuit City, Radio Shack all out of business with our patronage. So if you have a company you are targeting for liquidation, send me a note and I will start buying their products. 

That sounds a bit like insider trading and I don’t have Phil Mickelson’s connections.

I used the iOS GG app to get distances. Now I have to find another app. I'm sure there will be too many to choose from.

8 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

I used the iOS GG app to get distances. Now I have to find another app. I'm sure there will be too many to choose from.

18Birdies is a popular one that some of my friends use.

49 minutes ago, klineka said:

18Birdies is a popular one that some of my friends use.

Huh, App Store shows that I've downloaded it before! Thanks.

I had to plug my GG into my daughter's computer (running macOS 10.13 IIRC) so I could reset it to clear out rounds that KEPT uploading.

17 minutes ago, iacas said:

I had to plug my GG into my daughter's computer (running macOS 10.13 IIRC) so I could reset it to clear out rounds that KEPT uploading.

I have to do that with mine sometimes. It will occasionally start downloading a ghost round or 2 and then report an error. I've done several factory resets on it.

5 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

I have to do that with mine sometimes. It will occasionally start downloading a ghost round or 2 and then report an error. I've done several factory resets on it.

Is there a way to do it with the reset button hole? I tried a few sequences and nothing seemed to work.

Had to finally do it with the app on the computer.