IGNORED

2020 Black Friday (Golf) Deals

iacas
Note: This thread is 1059 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Let's start off with TRUE Linkswear, offering $65 Eco Knits, $149 Mystery Boxes, $25 gift cards with every $100 purchase, etc.:

Eco_Grey_600x600_crop_center.jpg?v=16038

Breeze through your day and round comfortably with our sustainable, ultra-light ECO Knit. Eco is built ‘fore the planet’ utilizing 100% post-consumer recycled yarn to knit the upper. The ECO Knit is the first of its kind...

I'll kick this year off with $65 TRUE Eco Knits. Nice solid shoe, good for golf, practicing, errands.

This is for Walker Trolleys (https://walkertrolleys.com).

Gonna paste this as formatted text from the email…

10% OFF ORDER 30% Off Accessories

Code: BFCM10%OFF

Expires 11/30

CODE: BFCMACCESSORIES

Expires: 11/30

Our Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale is Here...

Our ONLY sale of the year is here and you are going to want to get involved.  These discounts are only available for a limited time from today through Monday 11/30.

Choose ONE of the discounts below that work for you! 

- Enjoy 10% off your total order, which includes trolleys!

- 30% off all accessories, including our custom storage accessories or our matching head covers

Do you like free items?  The discounts below are for you!

- Get a free head cover when you purchase a trolley or storage accessory

- Get a free t-shirt with the purchase of ANY item

Only one discount can be applied per customer.

FREE HEAD COVER FREE T-SHIRT

Code: BFCMHEADCOVER

Expires 11/30

CODE: BFCMTSHIRT

Expires: 11/30

Walker_Trolleys_Austin_Logo.png?height=6

Our push cart is for the golfer who values tradition and history, a product that is all things a modern 'push cart' is, lightweight, portable and convenient, with a look and design that would make our game's founders...

• Informative 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks for this Erik, bought 2 pairs.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

31 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Thanks for this Erik, bought 2 pairs.

Same, I bought two pairs of the eco knit. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I believe I am going to get some as well.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

• Administrator

Post other deals too, of course.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

$26 per dozen for Snell MTB balls if you buy 5 dozen:

MTB-X_white_5Dozen_1024x1024_958cdc0c-72

MyGolfSpy.com's #1 ranked ball in distance and overall value! For golfers looking for a high-performance golf ball, the MTB-X is our latest 3 piece design offering: Superior Distance - new smaller core offers low driver spin...

• Thumbs Up 1

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Mission Belts. They have WHITE!!!

MB-Logo-Web_2018_600x600.png?v=157410057

Buy a Belt - Feed a Family. Check out the no holes belt that is revolutionizing this age old...

• Funny 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator

TourStriker is giving a $20 gift card with each purchase. You can use the affiliate link on the right side of the site to get that deal, or, duh, here:

planemate_001.jpg

Get a FREE $20 Gift Card for 2020 with your order. Limit 1 per customer. "...ingeniously and simply gives every golfer instant feedback on what a world-class golf swing feels like." - Golf Tips Magazine

This applies to the PlaneMate, the Smart Ball, and other training aids as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mevo, $75 off.

flightscopegolf_127025321_2786545188341267_7248736328370135284_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

5 hours ago, saevel25 said:

Same, I bought two pairs of the eco knit. 

I went with black and grey. Boring, lol.

Steve

• Administrator

Whoop is doing 25% off, and they're giving that "plus" the normal stuff to those who have links to give out, so:

http://join.whoop.com/iacas

• $30 off a 6 month membership (standard) 
  • 25% off a 12 month membership (Cyber 5 Promo) 
  • 25% off all accessories with the purchase of a new membership (Cyber 5 Promo)

http://join.whoop.com/iacas

How do the sizes compare on the ECO knit? I only have the originals, so can I just use the same size as those or the same as my normal tennis shoes??

Bryan A

I ordered 2 pair of the Eco. They are good looking shoes

Bryan A

nx9’s are $50 off

NX9-StockWeb-1080x1080-1.jpg

Previous Next Golf Rangefinder NX9 NON-SLOPE The all-new NX9 rangefinder is fast and...

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

Pure black full swing grips 40% off. If I buy now and use in the Spring, it'll retain its tackiness right?

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 6.10.25 PM.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Steve

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Pure black full swing grips 40% off. If I buy now and use in the Spring, it'll retain its tackiness right?

My grips are tacky five years later. So, yes. They will be fine.

• Upvote 1

My son stole my range finder that I bought through TST marketplace, so I picked up a Precision Pro NX9 Slope. It seems like a good deal and I have been wanting one anyway since the home course is so hilly.

War Eagle!

Note: This thread is 1059 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!