IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

I have Warren Zevon's Excitable Boy running continuously in my head this morning.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have Warren Zevon's Excitable Boy running continuously in my head this morning.

Try not to rape and murder anyone! There's a good chap.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

• Administrator

The whole album:

Pop music is brainless stuff. Good to have on while I'm writing. It's generally upbeat. And mindless.

Plus she's pretty and has a good voice.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Try not to rape and murder anyone! There's a good chap.

And he dug up her grave and built a cage with her bones.  Excitable boy they all said.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

The whole album:

Pop music is brainless stuff. Good to have on while I'm writing. It's generally upbeat. And mindless.

Plus she's pretty and has a good voice.

Holy Christ, now I gotta go pour boiling water in my ear canals. :yucky:

Here's a little penicillin to clear up any remaining infection!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Huge Corr's fan here - such talented girls - they each play multiple instruments very very well.    Violin player is stunningly gorgeous & such a great musician.      Drummer is just scary hot - the way she bounces on the drum seat & just lays it down - such a cool chick.      My favorite song starts at 33:20 ... Forgiven Not Forgotten (when the drums start at 34:40 gives me chills)

Thanks for posting - haven't listened to them in years - brought back memories !!

Sorry for the delayed response. Yea, that album just always puts me in a good mood. Plus 1999 was a good year. Ahhh memories. My favorite tracks are probably Only When I Sleep, Toss the Feathers, Dreams (great Fleetwood Mac cover), At Your Side, Queen of Hollywood, and Old Town (This Boy is Cracking Up) (Phil Lynott/Thin Lizzy cover). Radio is pretty good too.

Forgiven Not Forgotten is great.

My favorite is Andrea, but all three are really pretty.

Constantine

• Administrator

Holy Christ, now I gotta go pour boiling water in my ear canals.

Hmmm. Now I have incentive to install the speaker system at Golf Evolution within the next week or so…

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Holy Christ, now I gotta go pour boiling water in my ear canals.

Hmmm. Now I have incentive to install the speaker system at Golf Evolution within the next week or so…

Hey, it worked in Guantanamo Bay... allegedly. :-P

Ernest: So, what is this working on again?

Erik: Five footers. After 96 hours of this, you'll never fear one again.

Ernest: Sweet!!!

:banana:

Unrelated, what I'm listening to:

Constantine

God I hate the 80's.

Don't know why, but their music is addicting. The lead singer looks like Farris's best friend in Bueller's day off.

Fitz and the Tantrums are one of my favorite easier listening groups.  The following song is what got me listening to them.....

Another fav:

I recently downloaded a transcription of "I Loves You Porgy" as performed by Bill Evans. In trying to listen to how it "should" sound as compared to my feeble attempt, I found this on Youtube. Evans was one of a kind:

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

I recently downloaded a transcription of "I Loves You Porgy" as performed by Bill Evans. In trying to listen to how it "should" sound as compared to my feeble attempt, I found this on Youtube. Evans was one of a kind:

My love for Bill Evans is both boundless and forever :-D

Good luck finding a shred of his tone and sound. If you get even a crumb of it, you'll have done good. :beer: Cheers.

Constantine

More sound musical advice ...

Stretch.

Since I saw the Eagles in concert at the Forum in LA in January, all I have been listening to is the Eagles Greatest Hits. Man they were great in concert....what a show.

Titleist 915D3, 8.5

Titleist 915Fd, 15.0

Ping G10 18.0 hybrid

Mizuno MP-63: 4-PW

Mizuno MP-T5: 5209, 5614, 6010

Scotty Cameron Studio Select, Newport 1.5

Titleist ProV1x

Leupold GX-1 Rangefinder

I've always like Linkin Park since their first album and it's good to hear elements of their old sound in their new single.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: