IGNORED

Fling Golf! Check This Out!

So what do you all think of this?

• Thanks 1
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

They say it’s been allowed on some courses. I just can’t imagine too many letting these guys crowd the tee times. Maybe a course that’s hurting for business? And I assume you charge the same green fee rate? Dress codes? Yeah….I dunno….not too big on this one.

4 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

They say it’s been allowed on some courses. I just can’t imagine too many letting these guys crowd the tee times. Maybe a course that’s hurting for business? And I assume you charge the same green fee rate? Dress codes? Yeah….I dunno….not too big on this one.

They probably have to pay the same rates so it won’t hurt the course in that aspect.

For those who have tried golf a few times and find it too frustrating(like my wife), I can see where this might be fun for some. Consider me open minded. But that is coming from a snow boarder and someone who also enjoys disc golf as well.  🙂

28 minutes ago, cipher said:

For those who have tried golf a few times and find it too frustrating(like my wife), I can see where this might be fun for some. Consider me open minded. But that is coming from a snow boarder and someone who also enjoys disc golf as well.  🙂

It seems it would be difficult to get the ball to stop on the green. Bump and run can be judged. But let’s say a 150-170yd…it’d be hard to hurl the ball far enough to get there but with a high enough trajectory to stay on the green. Seems like every shot outside 100yds would have to be a bump and run.

Let's see... how many things can you do on a golf course?  Uh, fling golf, foot golf, regular golf, sled in the winter, ice skate on the ponds, cross-country ski, have keggers, have parties, have sex... the list goes on.  Mary Queen of Scots is turning over in her grave.

1 hour ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Mary Queen of Scots is turning over in her grave.

Did they reattach the head?

Not sure what the point of this game is. You could just do it on a football field. Why take up space on a golf course? Also they’e from Ipswich, MA. I’ve never seen anything like this around here.

1 hour ago, boogielicious said:

Did they reattach the head?

To her driver?  She was always adjusting loft and draw bias so understandable she could have lost her head.  An adjustable wrench or a Torx screwdriver and it goes back on easily.

(😁 Couldn't help myself)     (Just discovered you can italicize emojis!🍷

• Funny 1

17 minutes ago, David in FL said:

Kill me now.

If I got held up by a group of guys playing this in front of me….someone’s going home with a broken toy. Lol.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

I think John Rahm or Tyrell Hatton would be good candidates for fling golf. As long as they could fling the club with the ball...

• Funny 2

Cross No GIF by STABILO

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 3