jmanbooyaa

2021 Ryder Cup  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2021 Ryder Cup?

• Europe
    • U.S.A.
    • Tied (Europe Retains)

Just now, jmanbooyaa said:

JT is danger of losing ball day matches. Not good. 

Yeah. It’s golf and I know it’s hard to predict anything, but I would’ve sat JT for the afternoon. When a player is just ‘off’, sit him out.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

53 minutes ago, jmanbooyaa said:

I agree. They should have given him the afternoon off to regroup. 

JT…🤭

Once again…great stuff going on but we have to watch this nobody CEO chit chat with the booth. Go ahead and bore us with the audio..but FFS we don’t need to watch them talk. Maddening.

• Thumbs Up 2

Good start by the US. Feels like 6-2 was just about the worst they could have done today with how everything played out. They played great. Euros have some tough decisions to make - should Rory play both matches tomorrow, who is even playing well enough to start, etc. 

To bad the PGA hasn't figured out that rowdy drunks chanting "Victor, Loser" over and over is not "good" for the game.  What is the issue with removing abusive fans?  Is the PGA that stupified that they are afraid of throwing drunks?  Is the PGA proud of that?

• Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, altos said:

To bad the PGA hasn't figured out that rowdy drunks chanting "Victor, Loser" over and over is not "good" for the game.  What is the issue with removing abusive fans?  Is the PGA that stupified that they are afraid of throwing drunks?  Is the PGA proud of that?

Does the PGA’s new rule on disrespecting players apply for the Ryder Cup?  If not, it should.

1 hour ago, DeadMan said:

Euros have some tough decisions to make - should Rory play both matches tomorrow, who is even playing well enough to start, etc. 

No, Paddy needs to fire him up and have him light it up. They need him to lead with Rahm. 

I have to agree with Chamblee. Get away from Cowan and just play. Even if he ain't firing on all cylinders can't be playing swing golf. I think a defensive way to play golf. This is of course in the context of the talent that Rory is.

I know only day 1 but at this point I am honestly half rooting for Europe to put up a fight.

Edited by GolfLug

1 hour ago, GolfLug said:

I know only day 1 but at this point I am honestly half rooting for Europe to put up a fight.

Agreed - don’t get me wrong, I’m definitely excited about the US start, but I’d like it to be somewhat competitive ….never thought I’d say that about a Ryder Cup